谋学网 www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作 业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作 业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国 最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. Each man __got up and spoke.
A. on turn
B. in turn
C. by turn
D. for turn
2. One question that( )us was: How far were the unknown objects flying?
A. do interest
B. does interest
C. did interest
D. did interested
3. I haven’t a pen. Can you lend me( )?
4. --Can I buy stamps here?-----Well, we( )them, but we haven't got any at the moment.
B. do sell
C. did sell
D. do sells
5. Keep ( )and you will succeed in the end
A. to try
C. and try
6. ( )is a period of heavy traffic.
A. Busy hour
B. Busy time
C. Rush hour
D. Rush time
7. I will make up my own mind on the basis of the advice I'be been given.
8. It is ( )I do not want to go to the party, ( )I am really too busy to afford the time.
A. not ... but
B. not that... but that
C. not only ... but also
D. both ... and
9. A series of attempts having been made, he came to a successful solution( )the problem.
10. Because of the snow,schools have been closed and children were told to stay( )home.
11. It is easy to solve this math problem. You can ( )it ( )by adding all the numbers.
A. work ……out
12. ( )his work , Einstein needed only a pen and a pad of paper
B. Having done
C. To do
D. To have done
13. Mother saved every penny she could spare( ) for my schooling.
A. to pay
C. to be paid
14. In the darkness, Mrs. Warren ( ) her way into the kitchen and switched on the light.
15. Joe had to get the car fixed no matter how much it( ).
B. will cost
D. had cost
16. It's often ( )to have a talk with Sam; he is so clever and humorous.
17. Jane’s parents wouldn’t let her ( )with boys.
A. go out
B. going out
C. to go out
D. goes out
18. She's been going( ) ever since the birth of her third child.
A. on diet
B. on a diet
C. to be thin
D. not to be fat
19. Anyone who fails to ( ) will not be admitted to the Univerdity.
A. get these requirements
B. have these requirements
C. meet these requirements
D. make these requirements
20. Jerry got ten dollars each week for( ) the dog for his next door neighbor.
A. thinking about
B. caring about
C. worrying abuot
D. looking after
21. Are you ready to ( ), or would you like to look at the menu for a little longer?
22. ( ) your study habits will improve your performance in the exams.
B. Having improved
D. To improve
23. Children are getting more and more excited as December the 25th( ).
24. I think this problem should ( )quickly.
B. treated with
C. deal with
D. be dealt with
25. Air pollution has two( )causes：moving automobiles and stationary sources.
26. It is time( )you ( )up marketing policy.
A. of...to draw
B. for...to draw
27. It was long supposed that the main difference between animals and plants was that the former could move about while the( )could not.
28. Duna was murdered( )three other men near Armagh.
A. alone with
B. along with
C. along which
D. along who
29. A back injury( )the player to withdraw from Wimbledon(温布尔登国际网球赛).
30. Peter's ( )toward women really surprises me.
31. If you( )too hot during the night, turn down the central heating.
D. will feel
32. Let’s start the meeting ( ) a chairman.
A. by electing
B. through electing
C. with electing
33. It isn't that I don't want to like Bach, ( ) I'm tone-deaf, and I've never really heard anybody's music.
C. but that
D. because that
34. She amused( )by listening to light music
35. Can you ( ) me( )my homework?
A. help; with
B. help; to
C. give; to help
D. get; to
36. Little John saw a man ( ) with a money collection box.
A. going round
B. going through
C. getting up
D. getting on
37. A lot of people( )to help us when we were in trouble.
38. It is important that we ( ) more attention to the environmental protection.
A. would pay
C. to pay
D. should have paid
39. One of the listeners asked Professor Kent if he believed the( )of houses and land would continue to increase.
40. Dan ( )his head so people couldn't see the tears in his eyes.
A. turned off
B. turned down
C. turned away
D. turned on
41. A few years later, the schoolhouse was far too small to( )the many young people who wanted to stay there.
42. Louise thought I was talking about her,( )in fact, I was talking about myself.
43. All the tourists safely( )at a small village after they had walked in the woods for almost 30 hours.
44. Every State in Australia has its own act( )door- to- door salesmen and saleswomen.
A. has dealt with
B. deal with
C. dealt with
D. dealing with
45. I am sorry, she is out right now. Can I( )?
A. take a message
B. pick a letter
C. take a note
D. bring a message
46. Is Mr. Smith a suitable person___ over the job ?
A. to take
47. As a student of Chinese literature, she enjoys giving( ) of poems by her favourite poets.
48. Have you finished( )hat magazine?
A. to read
B. to have read
C. having read
49. ( )some recent work( )your older work and you’ll see how much you’ve improved
A. Get...out of
50. It was such a big menu that I didn’t know( ) .
A. to choose what
B. choose what
C. what to choose
D. what it chooses
谋学网 www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作 业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作 业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国 最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册