谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. I've tried very hard to improve my English. But by no means ___with my progress.
A. the teacher is not satisfied
B. is the teacher not satisfied
C. the teacher is satisfied
D. is the teacher satisfied
2. They have agreed that they will ____to the policy and will not change it.
3. I believe you have____your purse in the living-room.
A. left alone
B. left behind
C. left off
D. left out
4. ____by the look on her face, she didn't catch what I meant.
D. To judge
5. If a shop has chairs___ _ women can park their men, women will spend more time in the shop.
6. She apologized for____to attend the meeting.
A. her being not able
B. her to be not able
C. her not to be able
D. her not being able
7. Frank's dream was to have his own shop ___ to produce the workings of his own hands.
B. in which
C. by which
8. The Beatles, ___ many of you are old enough to remember, came from Liverpool.
9. Why not___Professor Li for help? He is kind-hearted and willing to help.
B. you ask
C. to ask
D. your asking
10. She____be ill because I saw her playing tennis just now.
D. may not
11. All of them try to use the power of the workstation ___ information in a more effective way.
C. being presented
D. to present
12. Cars do cause us some health problems —in fact far more serious ___than mobile phones do
13. It is not easy____the answer to the difficult math problem.
A. to figure out
B. figuring out
C. figure out
D. being figured out
14. —why does she always ask you for help? —there is no one else ___, is there?
A. who to turn to
B. she can turn to
C. for whom to turn
D. for her to turn
15. I walked in our garden, ___Tom and Jim were tying a big sign onto one of the trees.
16. John plays basketball well, ___his favorite sport is badminton.
17. When I talked with my grandma on the phone, she sounded weak, but by the time we ___ up, her voice had been full of life.
A. were hanging
B. had hung
D. would hang
18. The schools themselves admit that not all children will be successful in the jobs ___ they are being trained.
A. in that
B. for that
C. in which
D. for which
19. Sorry, officer. I__at 80 miles but I didn't see any sign in the area telling people how fast they can drive.
A. should not drive
B. shouldn't have driven
C. mustn't drive
D. can't drive
20. First, it is important to recognize what kind of person you are and which special qualities make you different from .
A. everyone else
B. the other
C. someone else
D. the rest
21. To succeed in a scientific experiment,____
A. one needs being patient person
B. patience is to need
C. one needs to be patient
D. patience is what needed
22. ——Do you have anything to say for yourselves? ——Yes，there's one point ___we must insist on.
23. He spent____collecting materials for his article.
A. a half year
B. half year
C. half a year
D. half of a year
24. — Andrew won't like it, you know. —___? I don't care what Andrew thinks!
A. So what
B. So where
C. So why
D. So how
25. Look out! Don't get too close to the house___roof is under repair.
C. of which
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册