一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. It is our ________ policy that we will achieve unity through peaceful means.|
2. Corn originated in the New World and thus was not known in Europe until Columbus found it ________ in Cuba.
A. being cultivated
B. been cultivated
C. having cultivated
3. Young people are not ________ to stand and look at works of art; they want art they can participate in.
4. It is said that the math teacher seems ________ towards bright students.
5. We agreed to accept ________ they thought was the best tourist guide.
6. It is essential that these application forms ________ back as early as possible.
A. must be sent
B. will be sent
C. are sent
D. be sent
7. These books, which you can get at any bookshop, will give you ________ you need.
A. all the information
B. all the informations
C. all of information
D. all of the information
8. Peter, who had been driving all day, suggested ________ at the next town.
A. to stop
D. having stopped
9. Niagara Falls is a great tourist ________, drawing millions of visitors every year.
10. The sale usually takes place outside the house, with the audience ________ on benches, chairs or boxes.
A. having seated
D. having been seated
11. I don’t mind ________ the decision as long as it is not too late.
A. you to delay making
B. your delaying making
C. your delaying to make
D. you delay to make
12. The words of his old teacher left a ________ impression on his mind. He is still influenced by them.
13. Putting in a new window will ________ cutting away part of the roof.
14. ________ she realized it was too late to go home.
A. No sooner it grew dark than
B. Hardly did it grow dark that
C. Scarcely had it grown dark than
D. It was not until dark that
15. I didn’t know the word. I had to ________ a dictionary.
A. look out
B. make out
C. refer to
D. go over
16. She ought to stop work; she has a headache because she ________ too long.
A. has been reading
B. had read
C. is reading
17. She cooked the meat for a long time so as to make it ________ enough to eat.
18. Not until the game had begun ________ at the sports ground.
A. had he arrived
B. would he have arrived
C. did he arrive
D. should he have arrived
19. I have no objection ________ your story again.
A. to hear
B. to hearing
C. to having heard
D. to have heard
20. You will see this product ________ wherever you go.
A. to be advertised
21. Sometimes I wish I ________ in a different time and a different place.
A. be living
B. were living
C. would live
D. would have lived
22. The clothes a person wears may express his ________ or social position.
23. Some diseases are ________ by certain water animals.
24. These surveys indicate that many crimes go ________ by the police, mainly because not all victims report them.
B. to be unrecorded
D. to have been unrecorded
25. Although Anne is happy with her success she wonders ________ will happen to her private life.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册