一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. We shall ask for samples_____ and then we can make our decision.|
A. to be sent
B. being sent
C. to sent
D. to have been sent
2. John, ______the bet, had to pay for the dinner.
B. having lost
D. having loss
3. .Great changes have taken place since then in the factory _______we are working.
4. _____more countries can use natural energy in the future remains to be seen.
5. ___ in this way, the situation doesn’t seem so disappointing.
A. To look at
B. Looking at
C. Looked at
D. To be looked at
6. How long is it_____ I _____?
B. since…has arrived
7. She has wanted to become a nurse ______ since she was a young girl.
8. _____ a fine day，we decided to go for an outing.
B. It being
9. A lot of ants are always invading my kitchen. They are a thorough ___.
10. The boy got ___ his bike in front of a post office.
11. ______ she finds out that you’ve lost her books.
A. As if
B. Even if
C. What if
D. Suppose that
12. _____till she was thirty.
A. She married
B. She didn’t marry me
C. She married me
D. She married with me.
13. He ___ the old woman out of her money by making her sign a paper she did not understand.
14. This is one of the best films _______.
A. that have been shown this year
B. that have shown
C. that has been shown this year
D. that you talked
15. He talks as if he ____ everything in the world.
C. had known
D. would have known
16. A red-hair(A) boy is needed (B) to play the part of Alfred (C)in this(D) new play.(选择有错误的一项)
C. play the part of Alfred
17. Wouldn’t you rather your child ___ to bed early?
C. would go
18. Wilson was surprise (A) to find that there was only one other (B)guest except(C) himself (D).（选择有错误的一项）
19. Rubber differs from plastics _______ it is produced naturally and not in file lab.
A. at that
B. in that
C. for that
D. with that
20. He was willing to go and work where ___.
D. he needs
21. We agreed to accpet ___ they thought was the best tourist guide.
22. Speak to him slowly ___ he can understand you better.
A. in order
B. so as
C. so that
23. How many more exercise-books do you have ___?
A. to correct
B. to be corrected
C. for correcting
24. I must tell you how _______a letter from you.
A. pleased I was to receive
B. pleased I was to receiving
C. was I pleased to receive
D. pleased I was receiving
25. ____ is accepted as true is relatively, and not absolutely, true.
D. That it
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册