一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. He didn’t ___ and so he failed the examination.|
A. work hard enough
B. work enough hard
C. hard work enough
D. hard enough work
2. Let’s hang up some paintings on these ___ walls.
3. I was ___ to find his article on such an ___ topic so boring.
4. A ___ to this problem is expected to be found before long.
Bob tried in vain to trick his little brother ___ some money from their mother’s purse.
6. There are some people who show great ___ about others’ affairs.
7. When presented with the first price, she ___ with delight.
8. Well, let’s put our heads together and find ___ to the problem.
A. an answer
B. a way
C. a solution
D. a method
9. They decided to chase the cow away ___ it did more damage.
10. There are beautiful clothes ___ in the shop windows.
11. The two boys had so ___ in common that they soon became good friends.
12. Unfortunately, very few sheep ___ the severe winter last year.
D. remained alive
13. Their friendship ___ nothing to him.
14. Many tourists were ___ by the city’s complicated traffic system.
15. The threat of war has ___ business activity.
16. The room ___ a stale air. It must have been vacant for a long time.
B. smelled of
C. was smelling
17. A ___ of red arrows on the wall point the way to the meeting room.
18. Let us ___ to the next item on the agenda.
19. Jack’s mother has to (A) call him at least half a dozen (B)times until(C) he comes down(D) to his dinner.（选择有错误的一项）
A. has to
B. half a dozen
D. comes down
20. Don’t ___ to let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
21. In Australia the Asians make their influnce ___ in business large and small.
D. to be felt
22. The chair can also ___ a bed.
B. works in
C. function as
D. behaved as
23. No one has yet succeeded in explaining the ___ of how life began.
24. They discussed the problem three or four times, but could come to no ___.
25. Our chances of winning the game are ___.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册