一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 80 分。）V 1. I was satisfied with her explanation, ________.
A. so my classmates were
B. so were my classmates
C. so my classmates did
D. so did my classmates
2. Picking apples was hard work, ________ they really enjoyed it.
3. You ________ the clothes! We have a washerwoman to do that sort of thing.
A. shouldn't have washed
B. mustn't have washed
C. cannot have washed
D. needn't have washed
4. Window screens are ________ in keeping out mosquitoes and thus very popular in summers.
5. You _______ such a serious mistake if you had followed his advice.
A. may not make
B. might not make
C. shouldn't have made
D. might not have made
6. A fully qualified ________ can help different parties to overcome language barriers and bring about a meeting of minds like milk mingling with water.
7. It’s not easy for Chinese students _________ English well.
A. to learn
8. I had my meals _________ when I was ill in bed with a bad cold.
A. to bring
9. Jane’s dress is similar in design __________ her sister’s.
10. The sports meeting was put off till the next week __________ rain.
A. in spite of
D. because of
11. A few minutes earlier and we ________ the train.
A. have caught
B. had caught
C. could have caught
D. were to catch
12. Common interests have formed a _______ between us, which may bring about cooperation with each other in more fields.
13. What should we do if it ________ tomorrow?
A. should snow
B. would snow
D. will snow
14. Please put aside that issue for the time being and ________ your minds on the following problems.
15. It's necessary that he ________ a recognized qualification.
16. We ________ the work on time without your help.
A. hadn't had finished
B. didn't have finished
C. couldn't have finished
D. can't have finished
17. When the railway is completed, we _________ get to town much easily.
C. are able to
D. will be able to
18. The young actor who had been thought highly of __________ to be a great disappointment.
A. turned up
B. turned out
C. turned down
D. turned in
19. What a bad memory I’ve got! I even forgot _________ the book with me.
20. The mad man was put in the soft-padded cell lest he ________ himself.
B. had injured
D. would injure
、判断题（共 10 道试题，共 20 分。）V 1. He turned off the light and locked the door, believe nobody was in the room.
2. You should have a plan in place for your time and don't watch beyond what you've planned.
3. The problem appears to be more troublesome in new constructed homes rather than old ones.
4. I went to the lecture early, so that I got a good seat.
5. As the New York experience shows, recycling involved more than simply separating valuable materials from the rest of the rubbish.
6. They focus their eyes at the bag in the corner of the room.
7. It is important that the hotel receptionist has made sure that guests are registered correctly.
8. Stress and tiredness often result in a lack of concentration.
9. He complained to the waiter that his meal was cold.
10. I have got my driving license, that is to say, I am licensed to drive now.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册