一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 80 分。）V 1. Though _____ money, his parents managed to send him to university.
B. lacking of
C. lacked in
2. Aunt Cathy _____ until she was forty-five.
B. didn't marry
C. was not marrying
D. would marry
3. _____ to sunlight for too much time will do harm to one's skin.
B. Having exposed
C. Being exposed
D. After being exposed
4. Linda enjoys _____ and always goes to the ball.
B. to dance
C. to dancing
5. If a man _____ succeed, he must work as hard as he can.
B. is to
C. is going to
6. Mary looked so _____ I took pity on her.
7. Unless _____ to speak, you should remain silent at the conference.
C. being invited
D. having invited
8. — Excuse me, sir. Would you do me a favor? — Of course. What is it? — I _____ if you could tell me how to fill out this form.
A. was wondering
B. had wondered
C. would wonder
D. did wonder
9. Our teacher pointed _____ the seriousness of his mistake.
10. The bottle is filled _____ bubbles.
11. Rather than _____ on a crowded bus, Jason always prefers _____ a bicycle.
A. ride; ride
B. riding; ride
C. ride; to ride
D. to ride; riding
12. — How long _____ at this job? — Since 2000.
A. were you employed
B. have you been employed
C. had you been employed
D. will you be employed
13. A good teacher should _____ teach students how to learn _____ tell them how to behave.
B. not only…but also…
14. We take great pride _____ offering the best service in this city.
15. Visitors _____ not to touch the exhibits.
B. are requested
C. are requesting
D. will request
16. This lesson serves _____ a guide for your life and work in the future.
17. — When will you come to see me, Mum? — I will go to see you when you _____ the training course.
A. will have finished
B. will finish
C. are finishing
18. Professor Lee _____ to the lab than he set out to do the experiment.
A. has no sooner got
B. no sooner got
C. will no sooner get
D. had no sooner got
19. By the end of last year, another new gymnasium _____ in London.
A. would be completed
B. was being complete
C. has been completed
D. had been completed
20. I feel it is your wife who _____ for the spoiled child.
A. is to blame
B. is going to blame
C. is to be blamed
D. should blame
、判断题（共 10 道试题，共 20 分。）V 1. He insisted on watching this film in his room.
2. We are all familiar in this textbook.
3. If it will be sunny, we will go hiking.
4. She has a negative view of this interview.
5. Carlos is staying at home all last week.
6. The building had been finished at the end of this year.
7. This speech has an impact in his later life.
8. The sun rises in the east.
9. Lucy turns off all the lights before she went out.
10. I'll tell you as soon as he comes.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册