一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. He asked us to () them in carrying through their plan.|
2. You should try to () your ambition and be more realistic.
3. I was so () in today’s history lesson. I didn’t understand a thing.
4. The group of technicians are engaged in a study which () all aspects of urban planning.
5. A good many proposals were raised by the delegates, () was to be expected.
6. He was such a () speaker that he held our attention every minute of the three-hour lecture.
7. Arriving home, the boy told his parents about all the () which occurred in his dormitory.
8. Please () dictionaries when you are not sure of word spelling or meaning.
9. Doctors warned against chewing tobacco as a () for smoking.
10. In order to make things convenient for the people, the department is planning to set up some () shops in the residential area.
11. The () at the military academy is so rigid that students can hardly bear it.
12. The opening between the rocks was very narrow, but the boys managed to () through.
13. Joe is not good at sports, but when it () mathematics, he is the ‘best in the class.
A. comes to
B. comes up to
C. comes on to
D. comes around to
14. The test results are beyond (); they have been repeated in labs all over the world.
15. The board of the company has decided to () its operations to include all aspects of the clothing business.
16. Deserts and high mountains have always been a () to the movement of people from place to place.
17. It was the first time that such a () had to be taken at a British nuclear power station.
18. It () you to at least 50% off the regular price of either frames or lenses when you buy both.
19. At yesterday’s party, Elizabeth’s boyfriend amused us by () Charlie Chaplin.
20. () that he wasn’t happy with the arrangements, I tried to book a different hotel.
21. Now that spring is here, you can () these fur coats till you need them again next winter.
A. put over
B. put away
C. put off
D. put down
22. First published in 1927, the charts remain an () source for researchers.
23. Mr. Smith says: “The media are very good at sensing a mood and then () it.”
24. There is a () of impatience in the tone of his voice.
25. She keeps a supply of candles in the house in case of power ().
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册