谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. – What kind of TV program do you like best? – ( ).
A. I like them very much
B. I only watch them at weekend
C. It's hard to say, actually
D. I'm too busy to say
2. – Excuse me, when is the next flight from London due to arrive? – ( ).
A. In half an hour
B. An hour before
C. Until the next one
D. Before another one
3. – Is there a drugstore near here? – ( ).
A. It's very small
B. It's very crowded
C. It's a cheap one
D. Yes, there is a big one
4. – Is the toilet on the ground floor or 2nd floor? – ( ).
A. No, there isn't
B. Yes, it is
C. On the ground floor
D. It is empty
5. – Oh, the box is too heavy. – ( ).
A. What's in it
B. Can I help you to carry it
C. Whose is it
D. May I have a try
6. – Where to? I'm so thirsty. – ( )?
A. Why don't we go now
B. Why don't we enjoy some beer at that bar
C. Why didn't you look up the map
D. Why didn't you tell me about it earlier
7. – What would you like, tea or coffee? – ( ).
A. Yes, I would
B. Coffee, please
C. Yes, please
D. It's very nice
8. – Do you like watching football matches? – ( ).
A. Thank you for inviting me
B. I don't like watching it on TV, either
C. I hear the football match will be put off
D. Football? No. It's a waste of time
9. – May I know your address? – ( ).
A. Sure. Here you are
B. I have no idea
C. It's far from here
D. Sorry, I've forgotten
10. And what we got to () is a disgrace.
A. come up with
B. catch up with
C. put up with
D. keep up with
11. – How's the movie? Interesting? – ( ).
A. It was shown late until midnight
B. It was starred by a few famous people
C. Far from. I should have stayed home watching TV
D. I was seated far away in the corner
12. The concert usually takes place at the People's Square, with the audience () on the ground.
C. be seating
D. to seat
13. I have lived here( )1997.
14. – Would you like to see the menu? – ( ).
A. No, thanks. I already know what to order
B. Your menu is very clear
C. I hear the food here is tasty
D. The setting is very comfortable
15. – Everyone knows where the shop is, but who's the owner? – ( ).
B. Everyone does
C. At the next door
D. Yes, it's a secret
16. I stopped( )last year.
C. to smoke
17. – Is there anything serious, doctor? – ( ).
A. I'm going to have another check-up
B. The results of the blood test are wrong
C. No. Just stay in bed and drink more water
D. Yes. You can go home tomorrow
18. – What's the problem, Harry? – ( ).
A. No problem
B. No trouble at all
C. Thank you for asking me about it
D. I can't remember where I left my glasses
19. – In my opinion, you'd better take a couple of days off. – ( ).
A. I'll take your advice
B. Let me see
C. Never mind
D. I'm afraid so
20. The blue whale is( )largest animal in the world.
D. the most
21. – Will you go on a picnic with us tomorrow? – ( ).
A. Yes, but I'll have English classes
B. Sorry. I have an appointment with Dr. Brown
C. I'm afraid I have no idea
D. I won't. It's kind of you
22. – Are you sure about that? – ( ).
A. You needn't worry about that
B. I like the idea
C. Oh, no. I'm afraid of that
D. Oh, yes. I'm absolutely positive
23. – Will you please turn down the TV? – ( ).
A. I'll turn it down next time
B. Never mind if you turn it down
C. It sounds reasonable
D. Sorry. I haven't realized you're sleeping
24. Nowhere else in the world () more attractive scenery than in Switzerland.
A. you can find
B. is found
C. can you find
D. has been found
25. ( )majority of people agree with him.
26. Although Mary is satisfied with her success, she wonders () will happen to her private life.
27. – What subjects are you studying? – ( ).
A. Yes, I'm studying history
B. I'm studying now
C. I'm studying philosophy
D. I'm doing my homework
28. She has brought( )two children by herself.
29. I am very grateful to you for what you've given me and () you have done for me.
C. all what
D. all that
30. That place is( )the south of the city.
31. – Help yourself to the steak, Maggie. – ( ).
A. Sorry, I've had enough
B. Thank you, Helen
C. Yes. But it isn't cooked well
D. Help yourself to it, too
32. – I wonder if Tim could control the situation. – ( ).
A. It's none of your business
B. You'll get involved in it
C. Tim must be thinking about it
D. Well, if he can't control it, no one can
33. – Hello, Sally. How's everything? – ( ).
A. Good for you
B. Oh, I agree
C. That's right
D. Just so-so
34. – Will you have some dessert, Judy? – ( ).
A. No, thank you. I'm on a diet
B. Yes, I've had enough
C. You are so good at making it
D. Oh, I don't mind
35. The committee is due to () its report by the end of this year.
36. – How long have you lived in London? – ( ).
A. I moved here from Paris
B. My whole life
C. I've worked here for almost 10 years
D. I've never traveled there
37. My car was being( )when it was stolen.
A. to repair
38. – Excuse me, would you lend me your calculator? – ( ).
A. Certainly. Here you are
B. Please don't mention it
C. It's nothing
D. Yes, I have a hand
39. I broke my leg when I( )skiing in America.
D. has been
40. Could you please pay me( )advance?
41. – When does the next bus leave for Glasgow? – ( ).
A. I've never been there
B. The next one is faster
C. They leave every hour
D. The city is far away
42. – What do you think about this story? – ( ).
A. Thank you for telling me the story
B. Yes, it's a real story
C. I like it very much
D. So do I
43. The policeman was attacked( )a knife.
44. – I'd like to know something about your life in Paris. – ( ).
A. You can tell me
B. I wonder if you can
C. I'll tell you
D. I wonder if you could
45. – Must I do the washing-up tonight? – ( ).
A. No, you mustn't if you don't want
B. Leave it if you're exhausted
C. Washing-up is really exhausting
D. Washing-up really takes up time
46. The population of many Alaskan cities has () doubled in the past three years.
A. larger than
B. as great as
C. more than
D. as many as
47. – Could I borrow your CD of English songs? – ( ).
A. No, I am not available
B. I'm sorry. It's not at hand now
C. It's very kind of you
D. Thank you very much
48. Jack is good,kind,hard working and intelligent.(),I can't speak too highly of him.
A. As a result
B. In a word
C. By the way
D. On the contrary
49. – How do I get to Cairo? – ( ).
A. I'm sorry. I can't understand
B. You could catch the 9:30 flight and change at Paris
C. I'm afraid you have missed the flight
D. I'm glad to show you the way
50. – Excuse me, I didn't mean to bother you. – ( ).
A. There's no problem
B. It's a pleasure
C. That's quite all right
D. I didn't realize that
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。