一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. We need a chairman _______.|
A. for whom everyone has confidence
B. in whom everyone has confidence
C. who everyone has confidence of
D. whom everyone has confidence on.
2. After a few rounds of talks, both sides regarded the territory dispute _______ .
A. being settled
B. to be settled
C. had settled
D. as settled
3. Over a third of the population was estimated to have no _______ to the health service.
4. Although Anne is happy with her success she wonders _____ will happen to her private life.
5. Niagara Falls is a great tourist ______ drawing millions of visitors every year.
6. We are all for your proposal that the discussion_____.
A. be put off
B. was put off
C. should put off
D. is to put off
7. Some diseases are _____ by certain water animals.
8. Wouldn＇t you rather your child _______ to bed early?
C. would go
9. Floods cause billions of dollars worth of property damage _______.
10. It is our ______ policy that we will achieve unity through peaceful means.
11. I don＇t mind ______ the decision as long as it is not too late.
A. you to delay making
B. your delaying making
C. your delaying to make
D. you delay to make
12. These goods are _______ for export, though a few of them may be sold on the home market.
13. Corn originated in the New World and thus was not known in Europe until Columbus found it ______ in Cuba.
A. being cultivated
B. been cultivated
C. having cultivated
14. She ought to stop work；she has a headache because she ______ too long.
A. has been reading
B. had read
C. is reading
15. Mike＇s uncle insists ______ in this hotel.
A. staying not
B. not to stay
C. that he would not stay
D. that he not stay
16. The course normally attracts 20 students per year, _______ up to half will be from overseas.
A. in which
B. for whom
C. with which
D. of whom
17. The words of his old teacher left a _____ impression on his mind.He is still influenced by them.
18. Excuse me. If your call＇s not too urgent, do you mind _______ mine first?
A. I make
B. if I make
C. me to make
D. that I make
19. We agreed to accept ______ they thought was the best tourist guide.
20. Professor Taylor＇s talk has indicated that science has a very strong _______ on the everyday life of non-scientists as well as scientists.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册