一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. To clear a town of ___ officials is easier said than done.|
2. When you study abroad, Let’s keep ___ with each other.
A. on touch
B. on touch with
C. in touch
D. to touch on
3. ___ a bit, or you’ll make yourself ill.
B. Slow up
4. If you want to get to Shanghai by tonight, you have no ___ but to go by plane.
5. The photo ___ happy memories of his early childhood.
B. brings to mind
D. reminds myself
6. Bryce’s Department Store ___ its furniture department about a year ago.
B. was enlarged
C. has enlarged
D. has been enlarged
7. You’ve ___ my drink!
A. knock down
B. knock together
C. knock over
D. knock up
8. The medicine the doctor gave him ___ his headache.
9. He made a ___ to build a successful business on his own in this district.
10. When did you ___ your excellent English?
A. pick up
B. look up
C. keep up
D. take on
11. I tried to ___the note to him in the exam while the teacher wasn’t looking.
12. Young as you are, you might be just smart enough to ___ her off her throne.
13. Magnesium has a specific gravity of 1.74, which means that ___ 1.74 times as much as an equal volume of water.
A. it is weighed
B. weighing it
C. its weight
D. it weighs
14. I had ___ to visit my grandmother last week, but unfortunately I had a bad cold and therefore couldn’t go.
15. His ___wife had died.
16. The computer can be paid for in the ten monthly ___ of 100 dollars.
17. She has managed to obtain a temporary work ___ in Britain
18. The table was in curious ___ as both the top and legs were slightly curved.
19. On Sundays she usually does some ___ in ___.
A. shopping/ big shop
B. shopping/big shoppings
C. shoppings/big shops
D. shopping/big shops
20. He was a good runner so he ___ escape from the police.
B. succeeded to
D. was able to
21. Some quite artistic, yet inexpensive fabrics are now being ___ from British mills.
A. turned out
B. turned over
C. turned up
D. turned off
22. His survival after the severe accident is a ___.
23. He was fined $100 for ___ illegal ___.
A. an / parking
24. He tends to get ___ when watching wrestling on TV.
A. carried back
B. carried through
C. carried off
D. carried away
25. It is important ____ of the company to promote its new products.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册