一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. We are expecting another harvest this year; the trees ____ a large crop of fruit.|
2. The nocturnal habits and ____ cries of owls have made them objects of superstition for some people.
3. A university is an educational institute which awards degrees and ____ research.
A. carries out
B. carries through
C. carries off
D. carries about
4. Solar cells have been developed primarily to ____ electric power for spacecraft.
5. Advertisements may arouse a strong wish for something; how the need is filled will probably be ____the individual.
A. on to
B. up to
C. as to
D. down to
6. What＇s ____ in the bone will come out in the flesh.
7. The architect ____ the interior of the building.
A. laid out
B. laid aside
C. laid by
D. laid on
8. He promised to act as a chairman so I am afraid he can＇t ____it now, there is no one else to do it.
A. get along with
B. get down upon
C. get out of
D. get away with
9. She simply ____ that the check was good and did not ask him any question about it.
A. took it easy
B. took it for granted
C. took it up with
D. took advantage of
10. His stupid remarks ____ a fight.
A. touched down
B. touched on
C. touched off
D. touched up
11. Our house is very ____ for the shops.
12. Reading this book, we can ____ the main character.
A. identify with
B. identify as
C. identify to
D. identity for
13. Student council asks for ____ service to help the poor students.
14. They had ____ themselves and their followers that it was a necessary act of disinfection.
15. John was ____ to Buddhism by a Chinese priest.
16. Red began to ____ fashion this spring.
A. come from
B. come over
C. come into
D. come out
17. If you need any help, don＇t ____ to ask.
18. The miler＇s younger brother is ___ in many aspects, such as painting, music, sports, literature.
B. full of life
19. He entered ____his second year of office as Premier on October 1st.
20. Hearing the news, she ____ by getting very angry.
21. We ____ our way through the crowd.
22. You voice is ____ to hers.
23. An eighteenth-century traveler to Annapolis reported on the ____ landscape of this southern city.
24. While I was doing my research I ____ on some fascinating new data.
25. The sound of the radio upstairs ____ my work.
A. interferes with
B. interferes in
C. interferes between
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册