谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。高级英语阅读(二)作业策略）V 1. ( )'____“What do you think of the service here?” ---“Oh, _________ . We couldn’t have found a better place.”
A. too bad
2. ( )'Although punctual himself,the professor was quite used ______late for his lecture.
A. to have students
B. for students' being
C. for students to be
D. to students' being
3. ( )'He made a rough ____ of the first floor of that building, showing us where his office was located.
4. ( )'“He is said to be a wise leader.” “Oh, no, he is _____ but a wise leader.”
5. ( )'If you ask why I plan to study in the United States, the only answer is that it is a ____ for me.
6. ( )'If you _____ stop smoking, you can only expect to have a bad cough.
B. would not
C. do not
D. can not
7. ( )'For many cities in the world, there is no room to spread out further, ________ New York is an example.
A. for which
B. in which
C. of which
D. from which
8. ( )'I forget where I read the article, or I _________ it to you now.
A. will show
B. would show
C. am going to show
D. am showing
9. ( )'He was educated at the local high school, _______he went on to Beijing University.
A. after which
B. after that
C. in which
D. in that
10. ( )'___How did your students express their thanks to you on Teachers’ Day? ---A gift together with many flowers _____sent to me.
11. ( )'1,3,5,7 and 9 are ____ numbers and 2,4,6 and 8 are not.
12. ( )'As a chairman for nearly ten years, Professor Smith has never ____ to anything dishonest.
13. ( )'I'm sure he is up to the job ______ he would give his mind to it.
A. if only
B. in case
14. ( )'Because Edgar was convinced of the accuracy of this fact, he _______ his opinion.
A. struck at
B. strove for
C. stuck to
D. stood for
15. ( )'Chocolate and ice-cream have different ____.
16. ( )'I remember that I ( ) the Party before my graduation from the university.
D. joined in
17. ( )'A good teacher always tries to ____ students to ask question.
18. ( )'Great Britain and France will hold a ____ regarding some European economic problems.
19. ( )'A ____political and economic situation is very important for the development of any country.
20. ( )'If the students can not support themselves during their study in university, they may ask for a student____from the government.
21. ( )'______ he works hard, I don't mind when he finishes the experiment.
A. As soon as
B. As well as
C. So far as
D. So long as
22. ( )'I feel ____to say that I can not believe what he said.
23. ( )'_______ smoking, he would not have got cancer in the lung.
A. Was he given up
B. Had he given up
C. Did he give
D. If he gave up
24. ( )'English has become a communication ____ for people from different countries.
25. ( )'It is usually warm in my hometown in March, but it ____be rather cold sometimes.
26. ( )'He could not help ( ) that something bad would happen.
A. to think
D. being thinkings
27. ( )'Having decided to rent a flat, we ______ contacting all the accommodation agencies in the city.
A. set about
B. set down
C. set out
D. set up
28. ( )'—Has the little girl passed ______ P.E. test? —She has tried twice, and the teacher will allow her to have _____ third try.
A. the; 不填
B. a; the
C. the; a
D. the; the
29. ( )'______ likes money, but money is not ______.
A. Everyone, everything
B. Everyone, anything
C. Someone, nothing
D. Nobody, everything
30. ( )'I was born in Japan, but I have ____ Chinese citizenship.
31. ( )'_____ Jinan you see today is quite _____ different city from what it used to be.
A. The, 不填
B. 不填, a
C. The, a
D. A. a
32. ( )'During the eight years' war, many people ____ their blood for their country.
33. ( )'He changed into women’s clothes （ ） he wouldn’t be recognized.
A. so that
B. for fear that
C. in case
D. as if
34. ( )'It is ____ to anyone here that the department chairman has refused to support the new project.
35. ( )'____ I don't mind telling you what I know. --- You _____ . I'm not asking you for it.
B. may not
36. ( )'It ________ we had stayed together for a couple of weeks _______ I found we had a lot in common.
A. was until; when
B. was until; that
C. wasn’t until; when
D. wasn’t until; that
37. ( )'By 1929, Mickey Mouse was as popular _______ children as Coca-Cola.
38. ( )'As a result of careless washing the jacket ______ to a child's size.
39. ( )'He was told that it would be at least three more months ______ he could recover and return to work.
40. ( )'If tap water were as dangerous as some people think, ______ would be getting sick.
A. a lot of more us
B. more a lot of us
C. a lot of us more
D. a lot more of us
41. ( )'He always ____ to everything and never agrees with anybody.
42. ( )'His speech was hard to understand because he kept jumping from one topic to _____.
B. the other
C. the others
43. ( )'He said in his letter that he would ____some photographs but I couldn’t find anything in the envelope.
44. ( )'Even though he has lived in China for many years, Mark still can not ____ himself to the Chinese customs.
45. ( )'____is usually the chief enemy of the camera lens.
46. ( )'I will give you my friend’s home address, ________ I can be reached most evenings.
47. ( )'Although he knew little about the large amount of work done in the field, he succeeded ______ other more well?informed experimenters failed.
48. ( )'He has ____ much time and energy for his invention.
49. ( )'Before you begin writing your paper, please write____ first. Then we can have a better idea about what you are going to talk about.
A. an origin
B. a detail
C. an example
D. an outline
50. ( )'_______ that my head had cleared, my brain was also beginning to work much better.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册