谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。高级英语阅读(二)作业策略）V 1. ( )'____“What do you think of the service here?” ---“Oh, _________ . We couldn’t have found a better place.”
A. too bad
2. ( )'Has it been warned that all the children in this area____stay at their homes until the Flu has been controlled ?
3. ( )'It is ____ to anyone here that the department chairman has refused to support the new project.
4. ( )'_______ smoking, he would not have got cancer in the lung.
A. Was he given up
B. Had he given up
C. Did he give
D. If he gave up
5. ( )'He was educated at the local high school, _______he went on to Beijing University.
A. after which
B. after that
C. in which
D. in that
6. ( )'______ likes money, but money is not ______.
A. Everyone, everything
B. Everyone, anything
C. Someone, nothing
D. Nobody, everything
7. ( )'Before you begin writing your paper, please write____ first. Then we can have a better idea about what you are going to talk about.
A. an origin
B. a detail
C. an example
D. an outline
8. ( )'He ____ his father in appearance but not in height.
9. ( )'____ from space, the earth looks like a “blue planet”.
B. To see
D. Having seen
10. ( )'_______ that my head had cleared, my brain was also beginning to work much better.
11. ( )'English has become a communication ____ for people from different countries.
12. ( )'For many cities in the world, there is no room to spread out further, ________ New York is an example.
A. for which
B. in which
C. of which
D. from which
13. ( )'I forget where I read the article, or I _________ it to you now.
A. will show
B. would show
C. am going to show
D. am showing
14. ( )'___The woman biologist stayed in Africa studying wild animals for 13 years before she returned. ____ Oh, dear! She _______ a lot of difficulties!
A. may go through
B. might go through
C. ought to have gone through
D. must have gone through
15. ( )'If you don’t try your best to learn all subjects, you will ___ behind.
16. ( )'Because Edgar was convinced of the accuracy of this fact, he _______ his opinion.
A. struck at
B. strove for
C. stuck to
D. stood for
17. ( )'Although in great danger, the wounded still did not want to ____from the front.
18. ( )'—Has the little girl passed ______ P.E. test? —She has tried twice, and the teacher will allow her to have _____ third try.
A. the; 不填
B. a; the
C. the; a
D. the; the
19. ( )'During the graduation ____, the president gave a wonderful opening speech.
20. ( )'Even though he has lived in China for many years, Mark still can not ____ himself to the Chinese customs.
21. ( )'Don’t forget to ____ to let us know you arrived safely.
22. ( )'If you _____ stop smoking, you can only expect to have a bad cough.
B. would not
C. do not
D. can not
23. ( )'As a commander, you should not ____the soldiers to unnecessary danger.
24. ( )'He always ____ to everything and never agrees with anybody.
25. ( )'Great Britain and France will hold a ____ regarding some European economic problems.
26. ( )'If the students can not support themselves during their study in university, they may ask for a student____from the government.
27. ( )'_______ in the mountains for a week, the two students were finally saved by the local police.
A. Having lost
C. Being lost
28. ( )'Although punctual himself,the professor was quite used ______late for his lecture.
A. to have students
B. for students' being
C. for students to be
D. to students' being
29. ( )'If you want to see the chairman of the department, you’d better make an ____ with his secretary first.
30. ( )'He said in his letter that he would ____some photographs but I couldn’t find anything in the envelope.
31. ( )'Chocolate and ice-cream have different ____.
32. ( )'He changed into women’s clothes （ ） he wouldn’t be recognized.
A. so that
B. for fear that
C. in case
D. as if
33. ( )'He was told that it would be at least three more months ______ he could recover and return to work.
34. ( )'Bill wasn’t happy about the delay of the report by Jason, and ________.
A. I was neither
B. neither was I
C. I was either
D. either was I
35. ( )'As a chairman for nearly ten years, Professor Smith has never ____ to anything dishonest.
36. ( )'If your letter is over weight, you must pay for the ____.
37. ( )'It is impossible for us to ____ such a difficult task within the limited time.
38. ( )'He made a rough ____ of the first floor of that building, showing us where his office was located.
39. ( )'____is usually the chief enemy of the camera lens.
40. ( )'In the class the teacher asked the students to ____ their bad habits.
41. ( )'In Nearly any country, there always exists a ____gap between the old and the young.
42. ( )'______ he works hard, I don't mind when he finishes the experiment.
A. As soon as
B. As well as
C. So far as
D. So long as
43. ( )'He could not help ( ) that something bad would happen.
A. to think
D. being thinkings
44. ( )'I remember that I ( ) the Party before my graduation from the university.
D. joined in
45. ( )'I feel ____to say that I can not believe what he said.
46. ( )'He didn’t make ________ clear when and where the meeting would be held.
47. ( )'Having decided to rent a flat, we ______ contacting all the accommodation agencies in the city.
A. set about
B. set down
C. set out
D. set up
48. ( )'If tap water were as dangerous as some people think, ______ would be getting sick.
A. a lot of more us
B. more a lot of us
C. a lot of us more
D. a lot more of us
49. ( )'He tried to ____ with the manager for his salary.
50. ( )'______ I really don’t like art, I find his work impressive.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册