谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。英汉互译作业策略）V 1. In his composition there are ________errors _______a few misspellings.
A. no other ... than
B. some other ... than
C. more ... than
D. other ... than
2. I am for your proposal that the discussion about future plans____.
A. to be put off
B. be put off
C. should put off
D. was put off
3. I'm sorry I'm late. I got _________by a friend on the way here.
A. put up
B. hung up
C. slowed down
D. held on
4. "Mr. Green is likely ______about this meeting. Why hasn't he come?"
A. to notify
B. to be notified
C. to have been notified
D. to be notifying
5. Because there are only two competitors_______, it is almost inevitable that one will receive a majority.
A. in the running
B. for the running
C. in the run
D. for the run
6. The book _______is not available at the library.
A. at question
B. on question
C. in question
D. for question
7. The Foreign Minister made an excellent ____ on the current international situation.
8. The modern camera lens may be coated with more than ten ____ for each piece of its glass.
9. We are in a difficult position in ________we have nobody properly qualified for this work.
10. I used a computer, _________it would have taken me much longer to finish the work.
11. Metals expand when they are heated and ____ when cooled.
12. You'd better ________things ________if you don't know how to deal with them.
A. to leave ... Alone
B. leave ... Lonely
C. leave ... Alone
D. to leave ... Lonely
13. The ground around here is mostly ____ and not very good for farming.
14. When the fever eventually____, he is likely to feel tired and weak for a while.
A. dies down
B. dies out
15. Modern statesmen are often faced with________ problems_______ defeated the ancient Romans.
A. the same ... as
B. such many ... as
C. as ... as such
D. such ... as they
16. Smoking hurts not only the smokers, but also the people around them____second-hand smoke.
B. because of
D. as of
17. It isn't easy to be inspired in that spontaneous way for long periods_________.
A. at a stretch
B. for a stretch
C. in a stretch
D. on a stretch
18. Hardly had he arrived at the airport____he was told that the flight had been cancelled.
19. The wounded soldiers’ blood ____ the ground red at the front.
20. I____my talk with Tony. Let’s go out for a walk.
A. have finished
B. had finished
21. Look at the terrible situation I am in! If only I _______your advice.
B. had followed
C. would follow
D. have followed
22. A new English -Chinese dictionary will soon____ out .
23. Evidence _________indicates that you attend to one idea at a time.
A. of date
B. to date
C. of the date
D. to the date
24. She likes the ____ flower instead of the natural one.
25. The thief was ____ by the police at the railway station.
26. I haven’t seen Ann for ____ long that I’ve forgotten what she looks like.
27. They ____cattle mainly for the international market.
28. As time went on, the theory she had stuck ____ correct .
B. to proving
C. to proved
D. to prove
29. _______the physiological system will reset itself, but it does take time.
A. In time
B. On time
C. By the time
D. At the time
30. The young man was all_____when he began his new job.
A. at the sea
B. at sea
C. in the sea
D. in sea
31. Very seldom in my life ________such a thing.
A. I have heard
B. I heard
C. have I heard
D. did I hear
32. His speech ____the young people to continue their study.
33. I wish I could ____ you somehow for your kindness.
34. The residents, __________had been damaged by the flood, were given help by the Red Cross.
A. all their homes
B. all of whose homes
C. all whose homes
D. all of their homes
35. I don't think he could have done such a stupid thing last night, ____ ?
A. do I
B. could he
C. has he
D. did he
36. In order to ____ a good knowledge of English, he gave up his job and went to study in an English school.
37. _______nobody at home, the visitor decided to leave a note by the door.
D. To see
38. The prisoners will work for up to 90 days _______the gang.
39. The ____ between the two playing periods of a football game is only a few minutes.
40. How I wish I could bring____my children in an environment close to nature!
41. Lots of dependent babies are _______a liability than numbers of the inactive aged.
A. more as
B. more to
C. more of
D. better of
42. The reason____the little boy died was lack of medical care.
43. It was _______a hundred people looked lost in it.
A. so large a room that
B. so a large room that
C. such large room that
D. such large a room that
44. Scientists will have to__________new methods of increasing the world's food supply.
A. come out
B. come up for
C. come into
D. come up with
45. The queen will visit the town in May , ____she will open the new hospital.
46. It is a ____ truth that man is the only animal that has the power to speak and reason.
47. I have no one ____ me , for I can deal with it all by myself .
B. to help
D. to have helped
48. You are responsible for the work_______.
A. for a whole
B. on the whole
C. as a whole
D. on a whole
49. ________number of errors was surprisingly small.
50. A telephone call ____ him hurrying to his home town .
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册