谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。听力口译(三)作业策略）V 1. A:I’d like to go to the cinema with you ,Dad. B:Sorry, my darling, but the film is（ ）for adults only.
2. Aid He have anything to do with the trade? B:Yes, He had a（ ）in it.
3. Oh my gosh! The rice cake almost（ ）me.
4. A:You don’t seem to be quite yourself today. What’s the matter? B:Oh, I’m suffering from a cold. Nothing serious,（ ）.
5. Before you mail this letter, you should check again whether you have（ ）it or not.
6. A:We’re going to have a picnic this morning. B:（ ）.
A. Good luck
B. Have fun
C. A pleasant trip
D. Take care
7. All the memories of his childhood had（ ）from his mind by the time he was 65.
8. Ao you think going online does good to kids? B:（ ）.
A. Yes, perfectly
B. Well, it depends
C. Nothing at all
D. Yes, I think it is
9. In the United States, the foreign policy is decided by the（ ）government, not by each state.
10. A: I don’t think everybody hates smoking,____? B: Perhaps you are right.
A. do I
B. don’t they
C. doesn’t he
D. do they
11. It is not（ ）for me to return all the books to the library now because I still need some of them for my research.
12. Jack has been admitted to Harvard University. His family will have a（ ）tonight.
13. As a teacher, you should not（ ）the students from asking questions in class.
14. Aon’t you know I make the decision. B:（ ）, not until you（ ）me.
A. Yes, have told
B. No, have told
C. Yes tell
D. No, are telling
15. I know things are hard with you, but you（ ）try to get over the difficulties.
16. Please（ ）yourself from smoking and spitting in public places, since the law forbids them.
17. A:Marry! B:（ ）,Mum? A:Come and help me to lay the table.
C. All right
18. A:I love you more than her, Child. B:You mean more than（ ）love her or more than she loves（ ）?
A. you, me
B. I, you
C. you, you
D. I, me
19. After working for twenty hours without any rest, the doctors were（ ）.
20. A sharp increase in military expenditure brought the cabinet a budget（ ）.
21. After talking for nearly ten hours, he（ ）to the government’s pressure at last.
22. A:It's cloudy outside. Please take an umbrella. B:（ ）.
A. OK, just in case
B. Well, it just depends
C. Yes, take it easy
D. All fight, just in case of
23. I don’t think it’s wise of you to（ ）your greater knowledge in front of the director, for it may offend him.
A. show up
B. show out
C. show in
D. show off
24. He（ ）the 9:20 train because he didn't leave home till 9:25.
A. can reach
B. could catch
C. may not catch
D. couldn't have caught
25. A:It's a good idea. But who's going to（ ）the plan? B: I think Tom and Greg will.
A. set aside
B. carry out
C. carry away
D. get through
26. A:They（ ）students, aren’t they? B:Yes, they（ ）.
A. are all,are all
B. all are,all are
C. are all,all are
D. all are,are all
27. John's score on the test is the highest in the class; he（ ）last night.
A. should study
B. should have studied
C. must have studied
D. must have to study
28. （ ）are kept on the farm for their meat or milk.
A. 200 head cattle
B. 200 head of cattle
C. 200 head cattles
D. 200 heads of cattle
29. Pine trees are usually believed to（ ）cold weather.
30. A:Was it in 2003（ ）Yang Liwei succeeded（ ）being launched into space? Buite right.
31. I don’t think he is a good writer; he specially writes books to（ ）to low tastes.
32. A:Everybody in the city is very careful about SARS.Bf course.（ ）,they will be infected with it.
A. If not
C. If so
33. A:Shall we meet at 6:00 or at 6:30? B:（ ）.
A. any time
B. Yes, at 6:30
C. Well, either time will
D. Any time is OK
34. A:What do you think of that girl? B:She is（ ）too sure of herself.
35. A:Are you satisfied with her work, sir? B:Not at all. It couldn't be any（ ）.
36. Mary is（ ）of music but I am not.
37. Eve was late for class again. She（ ）earlier.
A. should get up
B. must get up
C. need to get up
D. should have got up
38. I have no（ ）but to listen to my boss.
39. A: We’d better hurry. We’ll be late. B:（ ）? Do you really want to listen to the boring lecture?
A. For what
B. Take it easy
C. What on
D. So what
40. John（ ）to be a polite man. But in fact he is very rude.
41. A: The film Harry Potter became very popular in England. B: （ ）the movie Hero in China.
A. Either did
B. So was
C. Neither did
D. So did
42. At the meeting, the master suggested the teachers receive further education to（ ）the latest development.
A. keep in touch with
B. get in touch with
C. call in
D. catch up with
43. Free medical service is（ ）to nearly all the college students in China.
44. A:Remember the first time we met, Mike? Bf course I do. You（ ）a lecture.
A. had given
B. were giving
D. had given
45. He has been（ ）with a certain form of mental disorder for twenty years.
46. Ao you have to leave now? B:Sorry, but I really（ ）.
47. In order to increase our output, we need to import more production（ ）.
48. A: I’m told that you didn’t do the work. B: Oh，（ ）.
A. No, I did
B. Yes, I did
C. No, I don’t
D. Yes，I didn’t
49. It can’t be a(n)（ ）that four jewelry stores were robbed in one night.
50. After the earthquake, the injured were cared（ ）in the hospitals or taken by air to the hospitals in the neighboring cities.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册