谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. It has been years( )I returned home.
2. She was not( )her best in the game today.
3. I always associate this song( )my school days.
4. The slogan( )to remind the candidate and the staff( )the campaign focused on the nation's slow-moving economy.
A. meant ... of keeping
B. was meaning ... to keep
C. was meant ... to keep
D. had meant ... with keeping
5. The president is believed( )ill.
A. that he has fallen
B. to have fallen
C. to fall
D. that he is
6. He has to( )to the chairman for all the money he spends.
7. Language consists( )words which we put together into sentences.
8. A major-party nominee has the critical advantage in the campaign for the presidential election( )he has the support from the party-faithful.
A. in that
B. in which
C. for which
D. for that
9. Experiments show that daydreaming significantly( )to intellectual growth.
10. He spends most of his spare time( )English.
A. to study
B. on study
C. on studying
11. Sorry to trouble you.（ )
A. It is a pleasure
B. I don't know
C. I don't think so
D. I am sorry
12. Our sleep influences our mood. Our mood( ), affects our performance.
A. by turn
B. turn over
C. in turn
D. after turn
13. The enemy( )of the power to resist.
B. was taken away
C. was robbed
D. was deprived
14. ( )a result( )your bad work, I am forced to dismiss you.
A. For ... to
B. Due to ... with
C. As ... of
D. Because of ... of
15. In some big cities in America, there are three or four elementary schools and secondary schools,( ).
A. with each within one’s walking or cycling distance
B. each within one’s walking or cycling distance
C. it is within one’s walking or cycling distance
D. with each that is within one’s walking or cycling distance
16. He is determined to give( ).
A. up smoking
B. up to smoke
C. in to smoke
D. away smoking
17. Most of us require an environment( )outside distraction.
A. free of
B. free from
C. free away
D. free without
18. We needn't( ). Everything turned( )all right in the end.
A. worry ... up
B. worry ... down
C. have worried ... out
D. have worried ... on
19. We feel it a pity that he didn’t live up to( )had been expected of him.
B. all what
20. Have I done this right?（ )
A. It is perfect
B. You'd better have it
C. I would rather you had it
D. You've had it, of course
21. The doctors are( )about the guidelines under which they can carry out euthanasia.
A. at a stretch
B. at a loss
C. at random
D. at length
22. As a painter, Ted was very( )about the colors he used.
23. He used to( )at the River Seine and the golden reflections of the setting sun to establish an atmosphere for creativity.
C. be gazed
D. being gazed
24. They( )the government's new policies.
A. are opposed
B. oppose to
C. are opposed to
D. are opposed against
25. People and animals are different in their( )to drugs.
26. ( )you are conscious of it or not, you are using his influence in your own favor.
27. The weather is bound to change( ).
A. soon and late
B. soon or late
C. sooner and later
D. sooner or later
28. In fact, Mary would rather have left for San Francisco( )in Los Angeles.
A. by staying
B. than stay
C. than have stayed
D. to stay
29. What's the matter with you?（ )
A. It does matter
B. Not too bad
C. I don't feel well
D. That's right
30. We’ll keep you( )any news.
A. up to date with
B. in step with
C. in line with
D. in terms of
31. I’d like to go to the cinema, but I’m( )to.
32. Either my father or my brothers( )to the party.
A. are going to come
B. are coming
C. is coming
D. is going to come
33. We can use plastics as a substitute( )wood.
D. instead of
34. It would be completely irresponsible and unethical to use drugs on people that had not been thoroughly tested ( )animals.
35. Why do you blame him for his poor judgment on the matter( )he really needs is encouragement?
A. when that
B. since that
C. when what
D. now that
36. The bad weather is responsible( )the small attendance.
37. The reason for the traffic accident was( )one of the drivers lost control of his car.
38. It is because English is very useful( )we study it hard.
39. The score was 80 to 78( )the guest team.
A. in favor of
B. in way of
C. in spite of
D. in view of
40. We should enable every student( )morally, intellectually and physically.
D. to develop
41. Historically, scientists and inventors are one group that seem to take full( )of relaxed moments.
42. I was wondering if you'd like to go skating?（ )
A. Are you really interested in going
B. I wonder
C. Don't you like it
D. I am afraid I can't do it today
43. "Do you really want to study philosophy?" the professor asked, slowly and( )emphasis( )each word.
A. placed ... in
B. placing ... on
C. being placed ... at
D. to place ... by
44. They did find that( )appears in a dream has far greater influence on mood than( )occurs in the dream.
A. the person ... the thing
B. who ... what
C. who ... that
D. the person who ... which
45. She kept the children( )with her stories.
C. to amuse
D. to be amused
46. In deciding( )to pursue a course of action, they try to estimate its likely impact( )the voters.
A. if... for
B. as ... at
C. whether ... on
D. that ... to
47. The other timing system belongs in our internal clocks, which, left( ), would tie the body to a 25-hour rhythm.
48. May I use your bike for a while?（ )
A. Yes, I do
C. What can I do for you?
D. How about you
49. She would have to( )her own living when she grows up.
50. He made a plea( )more time so that he could get the job well done.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册