一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. I was always taught that it was ___ to interrupt.|
2. Wouldn’t you rather your child ___ to bed early?
C. would go
3. Do you think that the quality of the product is superior ___ that one’s?
4. He ___ over a stump, nearly falling onto the ground.
5. It’s difficult to ___ her from her sister.
C. said to
D. spoke to
6. I ___ the book I wanted to find before I left the bookstore.
A. caught sight of
C. got hold
D. lost sight of
7. Mechanics ___ a concept in physics.
8. He wrote about 90 ___.
9. Many people complain of the rapid ___ of modern life.
10. Anna was reading a piece of science fiction, completely ___ to the outside world.
A. having been lost
B. to be lost
11. The doctor had almost lost hope at one point, but the patient finally ___.
A. pulled out
B. pulled through
C. pulled up
D. pulled over
12. Mike’s uncle insists ___ in this hotel.
A. staying not
B. not to stay
C. that he would not stay
D. that he not stay
13. Such crimes may be so complex that months or years go by before anyone ___ them.
B. will discover
C. would have discovered
14. It is high time that such practices ___.
A. are ended
B. be ended
C. were ended
D. must be ended
15. Before you leave, please ___ all the windows are closed.
B. make sure
16. They always give the vacant seats to ___ comes first.
17. A fire engine must have priority as it usually has to deal with some kind of ___.
18. His wife is constantly finding ___ with him, which makes him very angry.
19. The soldier risked ___ to save the child.
A. his life
B. to lose his life
20. The shop assistant was dismissed as she was ___ of cheating customers.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册