一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. I don’t anticipate ___.|
A. that he come
B. his coming
C. for him to come
D. to come
2. “I didn’t know what to say” means ___.
A. I was puzzled about it
B. I suspected it
C. I was at a loss for words
D. I would rather do it
3. The doctors don’t ___ that he will live much longer.
4. Putting in a new window will ___ cutting away part of the roof.
5. I suggested he should ___ himself to his new conditions.
6. All the key words in the article are printed in ___ type so as to attract readers’ attention.
7. Without poorer lessons, you could ___ a lot of bad habits when playing the piano.
A. keep up
B. catch up
C. pick up
D. draw up
8. ___ more time and experience, he could have done it far better. What a pity.
9. The train is bound ___ London.
10. It is important that the hotel receptionist ___ that guests are registered correctly.
A. make sure
B. has made sure
C. made sure
D. must make sure
11. In the meantime, the question facing business is whether such research is ___ the cost.
B. worth of
12. She can stay in her workroom for 10 hours without eating or sleeping, all her attention ___ her
A. focusing on
B. focused on
C. focusing in
D. focused in
13. Young people are not to ___ to stand and look at works of art; they want art they can participate in.
14. ___ receiving financial support from family, community or the government is allowed,it is never admired.
15. He ___ to his customer and halved the price.
16. She made a great ___ to get the work done on time.
17. Since they speak different languages it is really hard for them to ___ with each other.
18. ___ glad to help you.
A. Each of them are
B. They each are
C. They are each
D. Each are
19. She has an appetite ___ music.
20. I’ll never forget ___ you for the first time.
A. to meet
B. to have met
D. having to be meeting
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册