一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. The tomato juice left brown ___ on the front of my jacket.|
2. In a time of social reform, people’s state of mind tends to keep ___ with the rapid changes of society.
3. He lived in a mountain hut which was ___ the village.
B. detached from
D. divided from
4. Harry was ___ by a bee when he was collecting the honey.
5. The way we picture ourselves is often the way we turn ___.
6. The bridge began to ___ under the heavy snow.
B. break in
7. ___ seeing the damage he had done, the child felt ashamed.
8. The President called ___ the state of emergency.
9. Your nerve system can’t ___ between the imagine experience and a real one.
A. tell a difference
B. find the difference
C. tell the difference
D. find a difference
10. In a typhoon, winds ___ a speed greater than 120kms per hour.
11. ___ the temperature falling so rapidly, we couldn’t go on with the experiment.
12. Since the matter was extremely ___, we dealt with it immediately.
13. The speed which he made ___ the project has bothered me greatly.
B. being concerned
D. be concerned
14. Attitudes ___ daydreaming are changing greatly.
15. Remember that customers don’t ___ about prices in that city.
16. If this kind of fish becomes ___, future generations may never taste it at all.
17. No one had told Smith about ___ a lecture the following day.
A. there be
B. there would be
C. there was
D. there being
18. These two areas are similar ___ they both have a high rainfall during this season.
A. except that
B. in that
C. besides that
D. to that
19. If I hadn’t stood under the ladder to catch you when you fell, you ___ now.
A. couldn't have smiled
B. wouldn't be smiling
C. didn't smile
D. won't smile
20. Being somewhat short-sighted, she had the habit of ___ at people.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册