一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. No matter ________ , the little sisters managed to round the sheep up and drive them back home safely.|
A. it was snowing hard
B. hard it was snowing
C. how it was snowing hard
D. how hard it was snowing
2. The baby is hungry, but there's ________ milk in the bottle.
B. a little
D. a few
3. He has been in office for 3 years ___.
A. up to the day
B. in the day
C. to the same day
D. to the day
4. I don't know the park, but it's ________ to be quite beautiful.
5. Today's weather is ________ worse than yesterday's.
C. very much
D. much too
6. Nancy is________ girl.
A. a eighteen-year-old
B. an eighteen-years-old
C. a eighteen-years-old
D. an eighteen-year-old
7. The boy got ___ his bike in front of a post office.
8. He seems too ___ to do the heavy work.
9. It's bad ________ for you to smoke in the public places where smoking is not allowed.
10. ________ girl dressed ________ black is her sister Rose.
11. Those gift of rare books that were given to us were deeply ___.
12. Had you come five minutes earlier, you ________ the train to Birmingham. But now you missed it.
A. would catch
B. would have caught
C. could catch
D. should catch
13. Every year thousands of lives ________ in road accidents because of careless driving.
C. have lost
D. are lost
14. Harry, who had failed in the final exam, had a great worry ________ his mind.
15. when he realized the police had spotted him, the man ___ the exit as quickly as possible.
A. made for
B. made off
C. made up
D. made out
16. The newspaper ___ the rain will last for another three days.
A. is being said
C. is said
D. is saying
17. We’ll visit Europe next year ___ we have enough money.
18. Our new house is very ___ for me as I can get to the office in five minutes.
19. You have nothing to ___ by refusing to listen to our advise.
20. My father seemed to be in no ___ to look at my school report.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册