一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. Bob talks as if he __ rich but we all know that he has been jobless for months.|
B. has been
D. would be
2. I think it will be long before we ___ in Shanghai again.
A. shall meet
C. would meet
D. will be met
3. Government funding of alternative health care is virtually___.
4. It is a good thing or a bad one? That depends on how you__it.
A. look at
B. fill out
C. pick up
D. apply for
5. He wrote this article to_____ his point.
6. I saw Bob Dylan play in 1968 and on that __he was simply brilliant.
7. At that time, we were very poor and we only went to the cinema on very_____ occasions.
D. a few
8. I haven’t a pen. Can you lend me _____.
9. Is it safe to predict the result____ the basis of one opinion poll(民意测验)?
10. ______ she realized it was too late to go home.
A. No sooner it grew dark than
B. Hardly did it grow dark that
C. Scarcely had it grown dark than
D. It was not until dark that
11. Bill’s design was good, but the manager thought there was still __ room for improvement.
C. a few
12. It is the management that is at fault ___the work-force.
A. rather than
B. other than
C. more than
13. Alice's parents died in the war, but she ____.
14. I have to admit that your advice___ like a charm.
15. ___ of my sisters remembered my birthday.
D. No one
16. If he doesn't tell her the truth now, she____ on asking you untill he______.
B. is keeping...is doing
C. will keep...does
D. is kept...is done
17. Facing dangers, he always( )calm.
18. ____ Joe first heard of the man referred to as a distinguished artist.
A. It was Steven that
B. It was Steven who
C. It was from Steven that
D. That was from Steven
19. Although this ____ sound like a simple task, great care is needed.
20. He is ______ about his chances of winning a gold medal in the Olymp ics next year.
21. Alice had a hard time ___ with that drunken husband of hers.
C. to live
22. ( )speaking, Britain is a poor European country.
23. Although they are different in background and outlook, their partnership was based on( )respect, trust and understanding.
24. __ that it would rain tomorrow, the explores decided to start immediately.
B. To learn
C. They learned
D. They had been learned
25. Diana ___ the house near the park and said, "That’s where the Smiths live."
A. pointed to
B. signed up
C. picked up
D. pooled up
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册