谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. The telephone service is naturally （associated） with the name of bell.选择能代替括号里的选项
D. connected in the mind
2. Which of the following word can not usually be found in the kitchen?
C. tea set
3. Is there any bus ___ at midnight?
4. The museum contained almost every types of ___ cars, buses, trams, and even old carriages and coaches.
5. George _____ at five o’clock every day this week to prepare for his examination.
A. gets up
B. is getting up
C. has been gotten up
D. is got up
6. Which of the following word is not a kind of film?
A. film star
C. silent film
D. feature film
7. Now that you ______, what are you going to do?
B. are returning
C. have returned
8. You can’t （rule out） the possibility that he’ll win.选择能代替括号里的选项
D. wipe out
9. They （discarded） some of those carbon copies.选择能代替括号里的选项
B. disposed of
C. coped with
D. dealt with
10. As an astronaut, he had the （opportunity） of walking on the moon.选择能代替括号里的选项
11. Before trains were invented, people____ on horseback or in stagecoaches.
A. used to travel
B. was used to traveling
C. used to traveling
D. were used to travel
12. John has been working in the library for two years but now he is ___ looking for a new job.
A. thinking out
B. thinking for
C. thinking on
D. thinking of
13. The （chief） of the police department demand sever punishments for criminals.选择能代替括号里的选项
14. An __ study of a few books is more valuable than much careless reading.
15. I can’t imagine ____in that remote mountain area.
A. him to live
B. his living
C. he lives
D. him of living
16. Parents sometimes （do harm） to their children, not by teaching them too little but by trying to teach them too much选择能代替括号里的选项
17. If I ___ out of ink, I would have finished writing the paper.
A. didn’t run
B. shouldn‘t run
C. haven’t run
D. hadn’t run
18. The explorer used a radio to （send） news of their location.选择能代替括号里的选项
19. The old man jumped off from the bridge and ___ the icy water save the drowning child.
A. plunged into
B. plunged to
C. plunged out
D. plunged for
20. I remember____ for the job, but I forget the exact amount.
A. to be paid
B. that I receive pay
C. get paid
D. being paid
21. The motel can accommodate 400___.
22. As the airplane began to descend he was able to ___ many of the stressts, including the street where he lived.
23. Which of the following word does not belong to facial features?
24. A: Would you like me ___ the radio a bit? B: No, it’s all right. I’m used to ___ with the radio on.
A. to turn up; work
B. to turn down; work
C. turning up; working
D. to turn down; working
25. he has decided to (continue) his career of a teacher. 选择能代替括号里的选项
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。