一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 40 分。）V 1. ( )is medium sweet produced in Germany.|
2. ( )is a kind of very dry white wine produced in Central France.
3. An unsatified guest will cost you as much as( ) times that guest's annual purchases in terms of lost patronage over five years?
4. Dishes in Sichuan are noted for their varied and ( )flavors.
5. When you are in Beijing, an opportunity to sample its famous ( )should not be passed.
A. kungpao chicken
D. Peking Duck
6. Nobody is ( ) touch that book.
A. lost to
B. checked in
C. allowed to
D. added to
7. How much does a nickel value?
A. 1 cent
B. 5 cents
C. 10 cents
D. 25 cents
8. I have finished the work ( ) your orders.
A. in accordance with
B. at the request of
C. in line with
D. on the basis
9. I had no ( ) staying at home because I have no money.
A. alternate to
B. alternative to
C. alternate by
D. alternative by
10. What does VAT stand for?
A. Value-Assist Tag
B. Value-Added Tax
C. Value-Added Tag
D. Value-Assist Tax
11. What does CAAC stand for?
A. Civil Air&Aviation Corp.
B. China Air&Aviation Civil
C. China Air Administration Corp.
D. Civil Aviation Administration of China
12. People nowadays seldom choose ( ) to travel between cities.
D. water ways
13. Sedan chairs are still used for ( ) purposes throughout Asia.
14. Heavy food ( ) not ( )people who have just recovered from a stomach-ache.
A. is…served with
B. is…suited for
C. is…famous for
D. is adapted for
15. ( )is full-bodied red wine from spain.
16. These shoes are comfortable ( ) pretty.
A. in turn
B. rather than
C. in the best position to
D. other than
17. （ ）when you are walking alone in the deep night.
A. Stand treat
B. Stay alert
C. End up
D. Serve well
18. "Old World" as a popular wine classification includes the following except ( ).
19. You may make the same mistake again if you don't ( )from the first one.
A. deal with
B. ride on
C. learn the lesson
D. break down
20. What does PDA stand for?
A. Personal Digital Assistant
B. Private Digital Accessary
C. Private Digital Assistant
D. Personal Digital Accessary
二、多选题（共 20 道试题，共 40 分。）V 1. The general manager of the hotel makes a point of explaining ( ) to all new hands.
A. hotel's tariff
B. hotel's culture
C. hotel's income
D. business concept
2. A comprehensive transportation system consists of ( ).
D. water transportation
3. Bicycles give feelings of ( ).
C. returning to nature
4. Some four-star or five-star hotels are also equipped with ( ).
A. swimming pools
B. bowling alleys
D. safety-deposit boxes
5. The domestic airlines radiate from Beijing to ( ).
A. all provinces
B. autonomous regions
D. border and remote areas
6. Which of the followings are typical food in Italy？
A. curry beef
7. Which of the followings are included in Jinling Hotel？
A. Chinese Restaurant
B. Korean Restaurant
C. Japanese Restaurant
D. Western Restaurant
8. The Housekeeping staff consists of ( ).
A. executive housekeeper
B. deputy housekeeper
C. floor housekeepers
D. room attendants
9. Ocean shipping in China is divided into navigation zones as ( ).
10. As a highly organized commercial industry, hotels can be classified into ( ).
11. What make "golden eras"of Chines cooking possible?
B. good weather
C. cooking experts
D. wise leaders
12. A delightful and delicious meal creates ( ).
C. mental well-being
D. physical well-being
13. Transportation means in ancient China included ( ).
A. traveling on foot
B. riding horses
C. man-carried sedan chairs
14. If staff react defensively to a complaint, they will lose ( ).
B. guest's patronage
D. chance to learn
15. In China, passenger trains, as to classes, are divided into ( ).
A. soft seat
B. hard seat
C. soft couch
D. hard couch
16. Pasta is a(n) ( )cuisine, while sushi is a ( )cuisine.
17. Member benefits of online reservation include ( )
C. an array of choices
D. member rewards
18. Buses in urban areas normally operate between ( )in the morning and ( ) at night daily.
19. Which of the followings are mentioned as Fomous Hotels in the textbook？
A. Jinling Hotel
B. Crown Plaza Beijing
C. Crown Plaza Shanghai
D. Holiday Inn
20. The operation of railway transportation has been greatly improved in ( ).
A. running speed
B. transportation capacity
C. travel service
D. labor cost
三、判断题（共 10 道试题，共 20 分。）V 1. If you try, you can win all complanit-makers.
2. Most people handle complaints poorly because they have never learned what go do (and not to do) when confronted with a dissatisfied diner.
3. During the early Middle Ages inns were not so important as they are today.
4. Many slow lines have been changed to "leaving in the morning and arriving at evening".
5. Like Call-Ahead Seating, the new Click-Ahead Seating requires labor involving service.
6. Rickshaws can still be seen in almost all cities in China.
7. All kinds of hotels charge high rates.
8. Based on imperial court and Shandong cuisines, Guangdong food enjoys an age-old reputation.
9. In the past, taking a train in China was as comfortable as it is today.
10. The person who issues the invitation in the first place will eventually end up paying.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册