一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. A:We’re going to have a picnic this morning. B:______.|
A. Good luck
B. Have fun
C. A pleasant trip
D. Take care
2. A:you won’t to go to Mary’s wedding party, will you? B:Yes._______ invited to.
A. Even if
D. As if
3. _______ it with me and I’ll see what I can do.
A. When left
C. If you leave
4. The girl seems to have a _____ for drawing.
5. We won't know whether it will be successful. We won't know whether there will be good ___.
6. ________Tom and Mary, ten other students of this class took part in the sports meet.
C. Apart from
D. As well
7. He lost control of his feelings and began to______
8. Chlidren are very curious ______.
A. at heart
B. in person
C. on purpose
D. by nature
9. What _____ would happen if the director knew you felt that way?
A. do you suppose
B. you suppose
C. will you suppose
D. you would suppose
10. Every culture has developed _____ for certain kinds of food and drink, and equally strong negative attitudes toward others.
11. ________ the advances of science , the discomforts of old age will no doubt always be with us.
A. As for
12. He picked up the _____ and dial a number.
13. Many people enjoy reading to get________ knowledge or skills, but not so all________ time. Sometimes reading is just for________ fun.
A. a,the, /
B. /, the,/
C. the, the,a
14. ________foolish thing has ever happened in our school, so that what you said makes us very surprised.
A. No such
B. Not such
C. No such a
D. No so
15. There ______ a dozen of apples on the table.
16. Children who are over-protected by their parents may become_____
17. Today the public is much concerned about the way ________.
A. nature is being ruined
B. which nature is ruined
C. on which to ruin nature
D. of nature to be ruined
18. He _____ a letter with the book he sent to me
19. Psychologists say that___ our emotions will make us feel better and there is nothing to be ashamed of.
20. A: I’m sorry I can’t go with you. B: _____? Haven’t you agreed?
A. How is it
B. What is it
C. Why don’t you
D. What do you think
21. Voices were _____ as the argument between the two motorists became more bad-tempered.
22. A:do you think It’s going to rain tonight? B:_____.
A. I don’t believe
B. I don’t believe it
C. I delieve not so
D. Ibelieve not
23. He has ______ old paint from the side of a ship.
24. We decided that the conference ______ on Saturday evening.
B. will be held
C. be held
D. had to be held
25. A: I’m told that you didn’t do the work. B: Oh——.
A. No, I did
B. Yes, I did
C. No, I don’t
D. Yes, I didn’t
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册