谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. Not until the game had begun ________ at the sports ground.
A. had he arrived
B. would he have arrived
C. did he arrive
D. should he have arrived
2. Beer is the most popular drink among male drinkers, ________ overall consumption is significantly higher than that of women.
3. These books, which you can get at any bookshop, will give you ________ you need.
A. all the information
B. all the informations
C. all of information
D. all of the information
4. Everybody ________ in the hall where they were welcomed by the secretary.
5. The growth of part-time and flexible working patterns, and of training and retraining schemes, ________ more women to take advantage of employment opportunities.
A. have allowed
6. The words of his old teacher left a ________ impression on his mind. He is still influenced by them.
7. I didn’t know the word. I had to ________ a dictionary.
A. look out
B. make out
C. refer to
D. go over
8. The sale usually takes place outside the house, with the audience ________ on benches, chairs or boxes.
A. having seated
D. having been seated
9. I have no objection ________ your story again.
A. to hear
B. to hearing
C. to having heard
D. to have heard
10. Most broadcasters maintain that TV has been unfairly criticized and argue that the power of the medium is ________.
11. In order to show his boss what a careful worker he was, he took ________ trouble over the figures.
12. You ________ him so closely; you should have kept your distance.
A. shouldn’t follow
B. mustn’t follow
C. couldn’t’ have been following
D. shouldn’t have been following
13. It is said that the math teacher seems ________ towards bright students.
14. I’d ________ his reputation with other farmers and business people in the community, and then make a decision about whether or not to approve a loan.
A. take into account
B. account for
C. make up for
D. make out
15. In Britain people ________ four million tons of potatoes every year.
16. Wouldn’t you rather your child ________ to bed early?
C. would go
17. The early pioneers had to ________ many hardships to settle on the new land.
A. go along with
B. go back on
C. go through
D. go into
18. ________ she realized it was too late to go home.
A. No sooner it grew dark than
B. Hardly did it grow dark that
C. Scarcely had it grown dark than
D. It was not until dark that
19. Putting in a new window will ________ cutting away part of the roof.
20. She ought to stop work; she has a headache because she ________ too long.
A. has been reading
B. had read
C. is reading
21. The suggestion that the major ________ the prizes was accepted by everyone.
A. would present
D. ought to present
22. She cooked the meat for a long time so as to make it ________ enough to eat.
23. I don’t mind ________ the decision as long as it is not too late.
A. you to delay making
B. your delaying making
C. your delaying to make
D. you delay to make
24. The hopes, goals, fears and desires ________ widely between men and women, between the rich and the poor.
25. It is our ________ policy that we will achieve unity through peaceful means.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册