谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1.
— We are going to have a singing party tonight. Would you like to join us?
A. I’m afraid not, because I have to go to an important meeting.
B. Of course not. I have no idea.
C. No, I can’t.
D. That’s all set.
—Could you help me with my physics, please?
A. No, no way.
B. No, I couldn’t
C. No, I can’t.
D. Sorry I can’t. I have to go to a meeting right now.
—Could I borrow your car for a few days?
A. Yes, you may borrow.
B. Yes, go on.
C. Sure, here you are. Enjoy your journey.
D. It doesn’t matter.
—Thank you for inviting me.
A. I really had a happy time.
B. Oh, it’s too late
C. Thank you for coming
D. Oh, so slowly?
5. Therefore, other things _________ equal, the number of workers that employers want decreases.
—May I see your tickets, please?
A. No, they are mine.
B. No, you can’t.
D. Yes, you can.
7. The girl is ______ of a film star.
— Congratulations! You won the first prize in today’s speech contest.
A. Yes, I beat the others.
B. No, no I didn’t do it well.
C. Thank you.
D. It’s a pleasure.
— Must I take a taxi?
— No, you _______. You can take my car.
A. had better to
C. must not
D. don’t have to
10. The atmosphere ______ certain gases mixed together in definite proportions.
A. composes of
B. is made up
C. consists of
D. makes up of
11. Jane’s dress is similar in design ______ her sister’s.
12. Would you let _______ to the park with my classmate, Mum?
A. me go
B. me going
C. I go
D. I going
— Would you like to go to the concert with us this evening?
A. No, I already have plans.
B. I’d love to, but I’m busy tonight.
C. No, I really don’t like being with you.
D. I’m ill, so I shouldn’t go out.
14. It’s time we _______ the lecture because everybody has arrived.
A. will start
B. shall start
15. I have been looking forward to _______ from my parents.
B. being heard
C. be heard
16. _______ these honors he received a sum of money.
—Could I speak to Don Watkins, please?
A. I’m listening
B. Oh, how are you?
C. Speaking, please.
D. I’m Don.
— Please help yourself to the seafood.
A. No, I can’t.
B. Sorry, I can’t help.
C. Well, seafood don’t suit for.
D. Thanks, but I don’t like the seafood.
19. Neither John ______ his father was able to wake up early enough to catch the morning train.
20. His salary as a driver is much higher than ______.
A. a porter
B. is a porter
C. that of a porter
D. as a porter
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册