奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 2227|回复: 0

大学英语(统考)在线练习题 1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-19 12:17:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、单选(共 10 道试题,共 25 分。)V 1.   From my point of ______, money doesn’t mean happiness.
! k: r7 C" v% {A. iew
, w/ \3 W: P& X3 r; n+ U2 U+ s) ^- |B. look * q6 o5 B( K$ g, F& h4 N& q
C. sight, k& W: D: A' I/ L% ?7 a8 A
D. thought! l! B  y! V  t$ J1 c( y+ K
      满分:3  分
8 s% a/ x- ], B4 [2.  The audience burst into______ from time to time.A. laugh0 U" `: V3 r- Y" n. T- n( w
B. laughter, C; B6 B; y9 e( Y2 Z
C. laughs
6 D8 G6 S( g, {$ C- |; LD. laughters, w6 S0 o- T  O
4 I3 @" }, ~9 {. q( j$ [& A3.  The meaning of time ______ from country to country.A. differ5 y; Y9 n! |8 j5 [; w7 z
B. differs
: S6 n: }2 ]& O8 E! [& q% e) U" f0 SC. different$ A$ K2 A: i: t1 n5 g8 a) ?% o8 Z
D. difference- q1 L) N, C, A# |! ?" r
; e2 _* B& V5 l- S+ {" ~0 w4.  I took the medicine, but it didn't have any ________ on me.A. effect  
6 n# C" c5 l3 h' ~/ ]B. relation8 S8 I" n( ~7 L7 S  Z8 f( Y9 g! q; F: u
C. touch / c( z5 D4 ?3 H2 c8 r
D. affect
2 H2 h% D9 e/ I. o  ^' J6 l      满分:3  分
  X# N0 d( d5 E7 l8 ?( l8 K5.  This is one of the longest bridges that _______ on this river.A. is ever built
# t. C( H4 i, I6 ?, }& r2 D1 L, v+ EB. was ever built
( P" _( p+ y% W  Z/ t; @8 z
1 A5 v/ p  i3 r. ]3 iC. has ever been built 5 _' V# C8 m, i: u) Z5 S8 e
D. has ever built
6 j3 S# N) A0 _' b4 F/ T$ B3 {      满分:3  分
# ]" j7 ^1 @4 s( Q& Y1 K6.   ______ in thought, she didn’t hear anything I told her.A. Missed: x$ n# N* d3 q1 a3 ^; j9 z! x
B.  Fell + L4 o# V) [8 y; e3 N% e8 t
C. Lost  + L9 R+ L; ?- z% Q
D. Failed
1 K4 {7 B- I3 X# H) C, R( Z      满分:2  分5 v5 S( t' s+ q7 i. X: \
7.  He borrowed my laptop computer ________ I told him not to.A. if% d% G3 s" A+ x. {
B. when& y/ H0 g+ q! \' F" n! Y& O6 F
C. even though
2 p% [* N$ Q: F( V/ E" @6 E# `) KD. since; N) P/ p1 N# G3 ?* @
      满分:2  分5 t2 f# p7 o; R1 _
8.  One of my foreign friends is looking forward to ________ my country.A. visit  + L; k% n% l4 ^4 z/ X
B. having visited
; A8 w3 g1 \' E% r, x! l% G$ X& r1 j% V3 e, |1 G, \# d
C. visiting   
: e1 M$ ~1 ]. y( ^D. be visiting; I, d0 M: K- i: D% v6 s) {
      满分:2  分4 z/ c# Q" h) @2 S" u
9.  — Could you help me with my homework, please?
: v4 Q1 I+ d6 P4 @! ?- D3 G  A$ l— __________________ .
3 N4 e( k/ v/ uA. No, no way  j6 ^4 P: o$ {
B. No, I couldn’t  b0 ?, h3 \9 e/ `& L3 s/ P; ]
C. No, I can’t, v: [, Y4 r8 b* G  [( v' C- T/ p
D. Sorry, I can’t. I have to go to a meeting right now1 w7 n& B: [9 d0 ~3 P9 \
      满分:2  分: h. ^0 M, J/ m$ R+ H
10.  Not ________, the process of choosing names differs from culture to culture.A. normally  / r' N" S4 e6 f- T! W
B. efficiently
  }4 P3 C( n9 f: T2 w$ e5 M2 [* VC. surprisingly
( ~4 C4 K5 W1 p& ^. KD. obviously" ]+ l; m. R7 Z/ ~% G
      满分:2  分 2 p4 Y) \3 o) P$ a: a! l5 ^1 F. F
二、阅读理解(共 2 道试题,共 30 分。)V 1.  Acting is such an over-crowded profession that the only advice that should be given to a young person thinking of going on the stage is "Don't!" But it is useless to try to discourage someone who feels that he must act, although the chances of his becoming famous are slim. The normal way to begin is to go to a drama school. Usually only students who show promise and talent are accepted, and the course lasts two years. Then the young actor or actress takes up work with a theatrical company (剧团), usually as an assistant stage manager. This means doing everything that there is to do in the theatre and occasionally acting in very small parts. It is very hard work indeed, the hours are long and the salary is tiny.
' Q/ V0 a: @6 p: uOf course, some people have remarkable chances which lead to fame and success without this long and hard training. Connie Pratt, for example, was just an ordinary girl working in a bicycle factory. A film producer happened to catch sight of her one morning waiting at a bus stop, as he drove past in his car. He stopped and got out to speak to the girl. He asked if she would like to go to the film studio to do a test, and she thought he was joking. Then she got angry and said she would call the police. It took the producer twenty minutes to convince Connie that he was serious. The test was successful. And within a few weeks she was playing the leading part opposite one of the most famous actors of the day. But chances like this happen once in a blue moon!* z+ w6 D' A1 A$ u# y$ D$ e
1).  From the very beginning, the author puts it clearly that acting is a profession _________ .0 c, G/ F7 P0 g
A. sought after by too many" m# o# r  U7 d' k
B. too difficult for young people
0 y5 O+ E9 _- h  _+ @7 ]
5 u2 |4 c6 o) T4 f* XC.  for slim people only   & u2 p  J9 X" h, [0 V7 u( M
D. one can go into without special training/ u- U$ N! ]5 D2 O
) P( @9 ~  E6 k4 \2 ]8 i2). For someone who feels he must act, it is very likely that ________ .2 {( N) T; \5 J
A. he will become a film star at long last; p# n6 W$ s- y
+ e1 V% [8 x0 Q( m. l
B. he will become a stage manager
$ E, X  J9 E. f1 t' c4 v0 O0 I
8 X# d& F9 c2 }C. he will be well paid' G: L" E9 k: F! L( c: _; b
  {# |, M& R% f$ Q; |3 K1 z
D.  he will end up without any success
. Z2 {. ]" z( w+ F# {      满分:3  分
5 f4 k/ @! a5 Z( H) J3). The film producer found Connie Pratt one morning when she was ________ .% h# M* ?# P$ W5 K) P2 Z2 H
A. at work in a bicycle factory) {/ f# r  O+ Y$ S0 f* x' I
B. driving past him in her car: u, K" G' `- E3 w. u
1 n' P5 `3 x; _& A1 h
C. going to a film studio
% s3 n; O/ U# W' g4 D( d9 g3 u
. T% k8 O" s  j% n8 K! Y1 b* XD. waiting for a bus, w& D6 k4 z  M& q; [: G7 g; M& X& K
' W$ [$ c% o; X, `# S* d' K2 i5 F4). A few weeks after the test, Connie Pratt found herself ________ .
7 A) W& f7 x$ c: g/ ~A. the most famous actress of the world* c/ E% B! n1 S9 y2 X: _$ k9 s
B. playing the leading female role in a play
) D# v3 x" u* p' A7 N2 O7 q. J9 C5 f$ S
C. as famous as the greatest actor of the world
6 ?8 _3 e9 Z$ q, e6 F9 w. S
1 \# T: h: h- g+ g! yD.  no less famous than the leading actor of the day2 @7 X0 ?+ O- ?1 ]
% T  @; J8 u3 e& d5). The concluding sentence "chances like this happen once in a blue moon" means _______ .1 K2 B. L- h! U$ X6 n2 E( \
A. this is something which happens once in a while# r# k( h/ P6 U
B. this is a highly profitable chance
+ s$ k! E5 [& h2 t5 Z# Y3 A. z2 j* L' \0 I; b
C.  this is something highly possible* Q5 ?1 V) g; ]) j

: V. p5 V$ p  l* {D. this is a very rare chance
: k+ A) e: J8 k7 Z      满分:3  分0 A1 E+ e9 o& t7 x' o
2.     People living on parts of the south coast of England face a serious problem. In 1993, the owners of a large hotel and of several houses discovered, to their horror, that their gardens had disappeared overnight. The sea had eaten into the soft limestone cliffs on which they had been built. While experts were studying the problem, the hotel and several houses disappeared altogether, sliding down the cliff and into the sea.
: Q/ B: N5 X) y0 F* f    Erosion(侵蚀)of the white cliffs along the south coast of England has always been a problem but it has become more serious in recent years. Dozens of homes have had to be abandoned as the sea has crept farther and farther inland. Experts have studied the areas most affected and have drawn up a map for local people, forecasting the year in which their homes will be swallowed up by the hungry sea.
1 d  Q5 Q3 `  \( b    Angry owners have called on the Government to erect sea defenses to protect their homes. Government surveyors have pointed out that in most cases, this is impossible. New sea walls would cost hundreds of millions of pounds and would merely make the waves and currents go further along the coast, shifting the problem from one area to another. The danger is likely to continue, they say, until the waves reach an inland area of hard rock which will not be eaten as limestone is. Meanwhile, if you want to buy a cheap house with an uncertain future, apply to a house agent in one of the threatened areas on the south coast of England. You can get a house for a knockdown price but it may turn out to be a knockdown home. 1). What is the cause of the problem that people living on parts of the south coast of England face? 9 m+ V  A) J' b  Y' Z9 J
A. The rising of the sea level.3 I# n3 z# H6 W2 l, s- \* V
B. The experts’ lack of knowledge.! J7 |# m' I" |1 F5 Q
C. The washing-away of limestone cliffs
1 D- R$ {: A  k  W! H! ]: q- |3 e/ t) K. S4 X
D. The disappearance of hotels, houses and gardens.3 G) o; r1 _  h3 x5 r- L( M
      满分:3  分  V* j# @# J2 y( `) N6 |
2). The erosion of the white cliffs in the south of England __________.
! }7 j/ N% |. OA. will soon become a problem for people living in central England
0 v: d: x, M3 XB. has now become a threat to the local residents2 J5 A0 w7 q! {/ M! }5 K8 g
C. can be stopped if proper measures are taken( R/ l0 R. p9 f7 k* S; t' i" z
D. is quickly changing the map of England
# g9 l/ \% E0 H& E' D: T2 P7 {4 Y      满分:3  分
/ W+ q5 C* L$ v- _, f3). The experts’ study on the problem of erosion to __________. $ }9 c1 R/ A3 D" x9 w0 l/ |
A. warn people whose homes are in danger; V+ n7 ~! Y0 t# R+ |% g  ?0 {
B. provide an effective way to slow it down
. d2 W+ b6 W4 l( |2 DC. head to its eventual solution) l, K6 v/ l' T, [7 n6 O2 d  l
D. lead to its eventual solution
& Y% n- b7 j9 B; Y3 q' }* i      满分:3  分
. T3 C' `' V, j4). It is not feasible to build sea defenses to protect against erosion because __________. $ R$ u% ]7 s4 N" {
A. house agents along the coast do not support the idea $ S7 c0 q7 s- M$ h/ b
B. it is too costly and will endanger neighbouring areas ! p& j  d  M* D8 C$ P6 Y, z0 R
* c$ V. `+ N) z2 p
C. the government is too slow in taking action
) U+ W( M/ ^0 y' S# p, k8 yD. they will be easily knocked down by waves and currents
" C5 q* O% B1 R1 a3 |, I; K7 Q( \" q9 ?      满分:3  分
8 f9 ^8 {( t, n0 Q. r1 ]5). According to the author, when buying a house along the south coast of England, people should _________. ) C1 g$ O" X8 V9 D3 G% U  P
A. take the quality of the house into consideration 6 ?# C3 O* q5 @3 T2 u, u
B. guard against being cheated by the house agent/ g1 G4 F4 Q' |% p7 i
C. examine the house carefully before making a decision
! m: w# u& U. u6 T# O7 h8 ^D. be aware of the potential danger involved
. T" }' a* i/ u: ]+ d7 @) \7 c! C      满分:3  分
9 I! ^  b& L3 d& e$ ]' n8 v% A三、完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 10 分。)V 1.  Learning through the Internet is a new style that many people believe is more successful than the traditional form of teaching. The Internet __1__ schools to develop a large __2__ of learning material that is accessible (可得到的) for students online anytime. There are so many choices of courses and __3__ that completing a program __4__ not a problem for students anymore. We found that online education gives us __5__ sources of information, saves our time, money and it is very convenient.1). . N, c. B7 g) k: ?  Y( \- U3 [
A. subjects8 e8 l) V" R9 E3 M3 d) b( E7 b
B. amount
/ \+ g9 M, n! ]* i! vC. allows
+ }% Q& B6 P! TD. wonderful
$ s& _+ `; Z$ w7 k! ]E. is
1 k/ u9 }4 U/ Y5 `* G& d      满分:2  分& _, m. H" Q2 H+ K8 c' B
2). - {! |+ [3 K% ]- v! U- X* @# u9 @
A. subjects
% [# l6 q8 g+ eB. amount
) O' ?3 e% I$ K7 A( Q# AC. allows
) S& I6 E9 R* |: S. _9 pD. wonderful7 l1 U/ T# b# M. o1 |
E. is' s" D5 ]6 _3 F# Y; W0 H, R4 h+ {& ^
      满分:2  分" ?8 ]' {- I( v/ l
3). . N  O# }3 `, L7 D' \* ?
A. subjects8 f! @8 a, I0 r8 f
B. amount
* W" R% s. {% }% NC. allows( M1 W1 T2 s6 u- }( R3 u, j
D. wonderful
5 l0 \6 @: [, f% ^E. is
) k6 b" T) @$ u. p( z; t4 u6 K      满分:2  分8 u. k- ]* t% q0 G, R. _
4).
+ Y$ f. |# Z8 \3 x# ?" m/ j' C: wA. subjects/ D" s) |$ _  [5 P: z
B. amount- }' E" V0 {( X* T1 F" `
C. allows
4 u; r8 F/ I( g' ID. wonderful4 O$ c1 U) s( z- v. Z4 P% L
E. is* B+ u$ W2 A' o+ E. _% O, e
      满分:2  分
2 a6 e8 ?  A6 p3 v2 r# V* M1 d5).
. |2 J8 O% K3 d$ q$ B0 w' iA. subjects! s4 P  h, m. T
B. amount & L! l9 [* K; C- o* H
C. allows% z! b6 H: s# p5 G/ [2 j
D. wonderful6 o) ^$ F& e$ f7 h& p& s0 H+ P
E. is
4 ~0 h/ X+ B, J+ ^1 `9 o, [; x, P* G      满分:2  分 3 u7 b& G& {2 b: }

* S- \' J% m2 q1 A9 C. a四、简答题(共 5 道试题,共 35 分。)V 1.  根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。! R: B) B( W# x" \$ N9 r0 W
Getting to Know the World outside the Campus
' `/ _+ \& u. Y; Y$ j; @写作范文:
+ S& i; j- f0 ]8 c: D- K  M& oWith the development of our society, the campus should no longer be an “Ivory Tower”. It is necessary for college students to go outside to get to know the world. They should acquire knowledge not only from books but also from the society. Thus they can adapt to society more quickly after they graduate from school.
) S( R3 u+ u4 A, N% `1 KScience and technology are developing rapidly with each passing day. Most students can keep themselves informed by watching TV, listening to the radio, reading newspapers and using computers. It is also good to take a part-time job, such as tutoring, or working in a restaurant. Any of these methods will enable students to get in touch with society.
; J4 E# s+ L- Q2 K3 U5 O* b" lSummer vacation will soon be here. I’ve already enrolled to be a volunteer to help others. I think I can do well. Although I won’t be paid, the most important thing is that I can learn a lot about society.. r0 b+ E; j/ n# t
/ ~$ C5 ]' F5 M' l! L/ S7 a

+ a- O$ j4 X0 s, y: M& v5 k      满分:5  分2.  These two matters have nothing to do with each other.
  z8 Z2 H/ C4 y- V+ W( x2 M& \  G这两件事情毫不相关。; W, y4 G- D# ?* X
( v/ _  d: d+ m- o6 X" E  t
5 P, T6 n% G' Y9 ]- D1 \/ T* v
      满分:5  分3.  He is going to have his watch repaired.
2 T2 H2 Y7 T+ V- X0 E他将请人把表修了。/ C) Y* u, W( t, y% {
1 f. b- m' q- e2 t

0 V0 F4 m# v$ [      满分:5  分4.  Email is a form of communication that is changing the way we write and use language.. I( ~+ O8 `- ]0 F  P
电子邮件作为一种沟通方式,正在改变我们书写和使用语言的方式。: Q1 e2 s& y  Y" O1 N
$ S  P$ v, R0 ]0 a. Y+ U

5 {/ ], V9 Y0 }! Q6 I, D( U6 R      满分:5  分5.  Just as coffee became a part of daily life in the west, tea became a part of daily life in China.
0 i6 A  i$ r  m9 u+ K) z( j正如咖啡已成为西方人生活的一部分,茶已成为中国人生活的一部分。
- T4 n' a9 m6 d, B8 S/ a
) V( J( E5 }6 _5 V0 o$ P# ?& |, j$ P- S1 N  K. _% U6 Z! X3 H$ ^
      满分:15  分 - f# s1 `4 }+ Z- g" v/ D8 l

6 U% e5 M% L; a; n+ m+ K
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:34 , Processed in 0.111854 second(s), 23 queries .