奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 2310|回复: 0

大学英语(统考)在线练习题3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-19 12:21:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、单选(共 10 道试题,共 25 分。)V 1.  —How did your interview go?! N  e) B* X/ m* |% X3 B+ P. S) D1 S. w
—_____________A. I had the interview yesterday.! g8 x% R' C2 \! h5 U( S
B. Do you know?: g( Y6 R; Z4 F( _; E, O
C. I could not feel better about it.    Q+ f) @- h5 i8 _# e0 R
D. You must be joking.
9 v: U6 _7 D0 [  \( N      满分:3  分7 G7 l4 x9 W+ @( |; ?
2.  —I must apologize to you for the delay.
. i" I! W  R+ W5 l —_____________A. That’s all right.
; }1 L; x8 c# OB. No trouble at all.
7 U0 U: P8 b: g1 S. u0 a5 xC. All the best.
( D" O0 g7 {) q3 n& C! vD. You are welcome.. i! Q" J  N3 p: t. ^7 L- N
      满分:3  分
1 @8 o: x+ b/ o3 q" |3 Z3.  The new general manager is trying to find ________ to the company's financial problem.A. a reaction
2 t+ H! z& e! v( W- SB. a rule' x0 V- D5 s, {7 G* `
C. an action  
1 W7 \0 c- D4 n; Y8 ?D. a solution
+ n: F7 e. A; S      满分:3  分* }; v( W  l" @$ k; [. f3 a& X
4.  It took her several weeks to ________ from the shock.A. imagine: K6 w! k. ?3 z: h1 K' q
B. improve
( g( L* \5 Y% n5 ~  AC. recover2 _* E$ X: A) ?& [* j+ h- _
D. come% A. b% \% w, p1 K' E% ~- v, \' k
. A) |* W4 v4 ^) D3 l) h6 U$ k- ~5.  I find ______ my duty to help those students from the countryside.
" R$ E/ ~1 O# ^! ?7 OA. this
. \' M  p* _; L8 }B.
; U5 \% y  E9 j6 B% i; e. x2 m! H/ e/4 m6 ?3 [# D  h7 J3 R
' q0 C" T; o7 c, d( i% g" V
C. that* ]$ w' [- [1 J" O
D. it
) J6 z& R/ w+ B$ ^. Y; z      满分:3  分
6 J0 M" k6 j# K* e( h6.  We are fortunate ______ having enough supplies of fuel ______ the winter.
( U3 H+ s9 s; r" ]A. in, for   
2 A( v4 m$ S% A, E) QB. in, with   
! i& ~/ @7 T$ Q: k. g8 [2 u" CC.  with, in   
/ F- ]1 R& Q9 BD. for, of8 y) k3 n5 ]! v, l/ i/ N

' Q" z! v2 B; p" ]  t! \% S      满分:2  分
3 _7 c. I; g# q1 ?% x$ o$ H1 ^3 @7.  John is always ready to offer a helping hand when others are ______ trouble.A. at
+ w! d# q9 u* C- ?) ^B. with
" Y* c/ F# v8 J3 a  x2 m$ hC. over - @- d2 S+ k! r$ `& i8 y9 m/ \7 r# j
D. in
- ^' t9 e1 M0 S- O, F1 e      满分:2  分
% b7 i7 P' D9 D* _0 G8.  It is nearly half a year since we ________ to prepare for the exhibition.A. began% @: T# ~7 t8 ~! y4 X" M
B. begin
8 }9 S9 k0 q* f" m" B" q! L7 g- J( Y$ r: D5 _2 ?# o  p9 @
C. have begun 2 s% o( a5 S4 c2 r# F: ?
D.  will begin2 H( G# w+ M4 p; L
      满分:2  分- X& y: k8 a9 n1 u; v# \) a4 D8 K
9.  —Thanks for coming all the way over here.
( L# n+ X! I$ C6 V9 o—_____________A.  Don’t be sorry.
$ v: I& F2 {- |( b' Q& j9 RB.   G' P0 B+ `1 |8 e. R: t% Q% f
It’s no problem.& O+ k( J' ^" {3 z! j# v& X

$ s* E- n: H7 h( |C. Not at all.
2 Z1 |( q8 |5 e* }0 QD. Thank you, too.
+ a# o4 J( N9 b& o8 f. v' B6 `% q; s      满分:2  分
4 }/ U' u) a! h; F! h. k+ E% [10.  The nurse told the patient to ______ medicine three times a week.A. make
  K4 b$ e1 a* q7 l) B# K0 GB. do5 L" O/ ]1 ~3 E+ `- G
C. count
# D3 Z1 O  o: z- [5 Y$ D3 @D. / U& |' H6 m8 B- }8 R% w. ]# p
take
5 Q* u! L1 q& b0 A9 D
, n/ q5 \/ ]1 B% j8 P- b/ v      满分:2  分
: H, J) ~$ s# R5 O) ^1 ]7 c二、阅读理解(共 2 道试题,共 30 分。)V 1.  In 1939 two brothers, Mac and Dick McDonald, started a drive-in restaurant in San Bernadino, California. They carefully chose a busy corner for their location. They had run their own businesses for years, first a theatre, then a barbecue restaurant, then another drive-in. But in their new operation, they offered a new, shortened menu: French fries, hamburgers, and sodas. To this small selection they added one new concept: quick service, no waiters or waitresses, and no tips.
& b) X, s: v2 p  @& mTheir hamburgers sold for fifteen cents. Cheese was another four cents. Their French fries and hamburgers had a remarkable uniformity, for the brothers had developed a strict routine for the preparation of their food, and they insisted on their cooks’ sticking to their routine. Their new drive-in became incredibly popular, particularly for lunch. People drove up by the hundreds during the busy noontime. The self-service restaurant was so popular that the brothers had allowed ten copies of their restaurant to be opened. They were content with this modest success until they met Ray Kroc.
4 |- L  }2 `! h8 l0 @Kroc was a salesman who met the McDonald brothers in 1954, when he was selling milkshake-mixing machine. He quickly saw the unique appeal of the brothers’ fast-food restaurant and bought the right to franchise other copies of their restaurant. The agreement struck included the right to duplicate the menu, the equipment and even their red and white buildings with the golden arches.5 R7 @2 U+ c; O
Today McDonald’s is really a household name. Its names for its sandwiches have come to mean hamburgers in the decades since the day Ray Kroc watched people rush up to order hamburgers. In 1976, McDonald’s had over $1 billion in total sales. Its first twenty-two years is one of the most incredible success stories in modern American business history.1). This passage is mainly about ____________.
; Z' x$ d0 B0 J# h/ M) o" T; vA. the development of fast food services
9 d: [$ E1 G. ?+ x
- A7 z, W: F# qB. how McDonald’s became a billion-dollar business. ], ~5 o2 y3 _/ S" g9 J+ g1 Z
C. the business careers of Mac and Dick McDonald/ M# Y! M$ A+ `; j- J

[* R) @+ P* XD. Ray Kroc’s business talent% |( c) u3 k% o* B1 _3 [. z8 W
      满分:3  分+ ]( l0 a/ u! b6 D
2). Mac and Dick managed all of the following business except ___________.
( Y6 P7 ]1 v9 B: ?7 YA. a drive-in
% I2 {0 p. J% j; S3 o# KB. a theatre  
: c6 o' q/ j& D! k3 u7 \7 P1 u- ^$ ^
+ }) Q8 b/ k' _5 eC.
" ?/ m+ L8 R2 ]( fa cinema   {+ \: I) k" C6 ~

, s0 R( h3 Y0 Q& i2 u. N6 n; e5 vD. a barbecue restaurant
4 f2 R- J& e2 q9 Z      满分:3  分/ }5 O. }8 x, I' F$ Z# [' U
3). We may infer from this passage that _____________.
8 j0 k' Z# z! a1 u- R: JA. Mac and Dick McDonald never became wealthy for they sold their idea to Kroc
- d# {; Y; b0 F. gB. the location the McDonalds chose was the only source of the great popularity of their drive-in7 |# }5 d' @" D
C. forty years ago there were numerous fast-food restaurants6 T" Y* E, X+ G1 b$ l
D. Ray Kroc was a good businessman
# [% |1 P4 e* @% u; D7 @# ?3 Q6 d      满分:3  分% U! c8 c6 h+ H, f0 p) I" {
4). The passage suggests that ____________.6 B6 V6 ^( l  d/ |1 S$ A$ q( G
A. creativity is an important element of business success4 v8 R  k" i( x9 p3 Q. E" @: I
B. Ray Kroc was the closer partner of the McDonald brothers6 K# k! z" C6 Z  a3 k; g1 r
C. Mac and Dick McDonald became broken after they sold their ideas to Kroc
4 p, G, ~1 b/ e0 F5 K! [D. California is the best place to go into business( _2 }2 a% w# X
      满分:3  分! B1 p  n/ y5 t3 N# ]; W- {
5). In the second sentence of the third paragraph, the word “unique” means ___________.
7 [% T4 N4 J% h) v; S( sA. different . I' n, S6 w5 F5 r5 Z8 N" M' I
B. financial6 m7 _6 M5 P3 Y2 G- Z& C. B
C. attractive5 i  K2 f5 ^+ E1 V5 C: z1 b
D. peculiar7 p) ]0 y  N) E. z' x+ S& W
$ Z( q) S# }+ h2.  The resources of the library can be helpful even when we are doing something very informal, such as trying to devise a better way to measure attitudes toward music or looking for a better way to teach mathematics. The library can be equally helpful when we are doing something very formal, such as writing a dissertation (学位论文) or preparing an article for publication in a professional journal. In either case, our goal should be to use the library as a useful tool to help us understand and solve our problem.
: E$ _. y. O% d. @- M    The following sections of this chapter will describe specific resources available in many libraries. In some cases you may already be aware of a resource and may use it frequently and successfully. In other cases you may be completely unfamiliar with a resource. Your goal should be to become aware of what is available and to know how to use each of these resources to help you solve the problem they are designed to solve.
+ L. V0 k& g  j    When educators have a piece of information that they want to share with their colleagues, they often make this information available in professional journals or at professional meetings. It would often be useful to have access to such information, and this chapter will describe the special services that enable us to locate such information. 4 U1 a# U5 f1 D* [
1). The library resources can be helpful when we _______. - `/ y5 c+ u: J
A. want to find a better way to measure attitudes toward music9 i' o- P; j  ]: t

% g& l% n: s. o. ]) O5 BB. are preparing a paper for a professional journal
& r% h% B- v! u) }' @- N6 c6 ?
2 u5 `4 F. \3 iC. are writing a dissertation: ^# d1 ?; e' w! n1 w1 t' f

" g9 a: h( \0 g9 i6 VD. All of the above9 C. O9 m8 N# o8 |9 j4 R# d* k
1 M5 P9 m) m1 W% v  N* a! ~& |' Q2). The familiarity of readers with different resources _______. ' T/ U  a6 Y' j# ]
A. is more or less the same
# v  }. Q4 X1 S" J( FB. varies slightly
( N- b% U% S3 e6 T, o7 O: X7 z; z2 F' I3 y5 |% l$ P
C. differs greatly     
; A8 ]8 {: g0 e9 c2 y; W0 p9 QD. should not be different; w) x. u, K2 H$ d
9 o- ]8 N( `$ i- e2 `7 T2 {0 T3). The author believes that _______. & W* Z6 `5 I5 B* w/ l9 G
A.  library resources should be used frequently and completely$ q+ Z+ W  ]- L% i
B. library resources cannot be made good use of if they are not available to us
: Q  I4 s' Q! }- W5 E9 A, ~( X5 c' D, f6 R0 ?2 \
C. one is supposed to be aware of the library resources that are usually not available
' p' v8 M' N  _3 X; Z
4 E; B! p- s' K, V, V9 Y- f- [D. one is supposed to have good knowledge and make good use of resources
' R( m! D' `5 T. B      满分:3  分
6 ?, ^* e- i7 H4). When educators wish to share some information with their colleagues, they often _______.
: [2 c; e6 e& C/ W0 A' q4 OA. publish it in a professional journal% Y6 C8 _: v0 ?' q7 M) n
B. attend professional meetings
- `9 q) s) _4 _* }8 v7 e! y! x9 d% L0 [' }+ A- G# {
C. get access to it in the library3 V& P# Y8 \' e! {- e+ x% x

# |+ v. i% i$ @& y8 {D. make use of some library services
) e/ b0 s- p4 Y: n, i3 K      满分:3  分
) r% |; Q7 F( D; ]: S5). The chapter in question _______. , N" B0 }& k5 \$ s( q$ n& r; K
A. mainly deals with the ways of dissertation writing8 m$ [8 z3 o* ?( `
B. presents information on publishing papers in professional journals
  b( `+ X  {+ ~6 b9 E' D
: d! `: d% f" H) k2 M9 Y# aC. introduces some library services; G! b; l- s- X* G, I% S
1 }; \; C' V0 i5 m
D.  describes some professional meetings
3 A+ \. y2 k: Z9 Z0 h2 Z3 V
1 G! @0 `) {; L4 |      满分:3  分
# G4 r& _; s6 A( F. \ 4 I4 g7 j$ @5 F8 Z
三、完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 10 分。)V 1.  The Internet has changed the way people work. They can __1__ from place to place while getting in touch __2__ their office all the time via the Internet. A recent __3__ in the America magazine, Newsweek, said more than 89 million Americana now use the Internet at work. One can __4__ imagine how business could be done without the Internet. The Internet is becoming more __4__ than any one had thought possible. And its importance is __5__ to increase more in the future.1). % }$ a, l2 F0 E, Z7 x$ U/ W
A. travel , D6 D% p) C+ D7 y
B. with
8 Z. ^+ {; N" y- S% VC. report
. E# l5 \/ S4 w: k8 M$ Q# bD. expected ) ?+ m8 m* M$ V# \7 ~
E. important
; l7 `/ H6 I+ t0 b+ @2 i- l      满分:2  分& D% E8 W4 p$ w" T6 t/ J7 O  t) J
2). $ Y4 P) o3 K3 J# L. G4 u; V
A. travel8 G" ~3 z9 q  {+ P6 {
B. with* u7 i  i: C8 ?. Y
C. report
8 m. I. ?( X: t0 c+ y/ JD. expected9 O4 [1 V9 J! G  q; y
E. important/ ^( O0 z7 P# ]/ N2 M2 `
      满分:2  分9 a  d# M$ i( V/ T% a2 A
3). ) T* T: R* o1 Z( ]. L% l
A. travel 3 M& C: i$ x- E3 l/ d
B. with ) s9 ^" S: c: B6 W
C. report
6 s3 N5 H+ J- N% w. L# z% J5 j$ m8 GD. expected 6 v0 T- A, i/ e: {
E. important
7 n! Y# D& @9 m- u      满分:2  分
3 \" [2 Y3 b6 i* q! D% V" }8 L4 ?) G4).
  w) v; J; k" K9 k5 b: U- qA. travel8 i- W& [: E. t
B. with
7 H% F+ [5 E3 O0 w) rC. report
  ^8 ^0 q! }7 o' _D. expected  4 p/ w  ?+ Q! Y
E. important
* G: Y4 j, _5 w( U      满分:2  分
" w6 K' p8 U# K5). # V0 _) r1 e2 V; |6 _
A. travel 2 m% Y5 X$ {, g' J# D. A! ]4 C
B. with
1 @* t9 |) _8 V7 c3 H2 h; vC. report
; E. M3 L+ V9 l4 CD. expected
; |2 W8 ^7 ?$ U% R% K) p6 `E. important
1 A9 H' @" E. C3 f( h      满分:2  分
& v- ~$ ?& m6 I2 Q6 M. o4 q四、简答题(共 5 道试题,共 35 分。)V 1.  根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。3 _8 I+ w2 W9 d3 J1 \
Getting to Know the World outside the Campus4 K/ `; y5 ?1 G$ |
写作范文:# R! R1 V8 \7 O0 `
With the development of our society, the campus should no longer be an “Ivory Tower”. It is necessary for college students to go outside to get to know the world. They should acquire knowledge not only from books but also from the society. Thus they can adapt to society more quickly after they graduate from school.& k2 y: y9 q/ C% N
Science and technology are developing rapidly with each passing day. Most students can keep themselves informed by watching TV, listening to the radio, reading newspapers and using computers. It is also good to take a part-time job, such as tutoring, or working in a restaurant. Any of these methods will enable students to get in touch with society.
8 X& g& E8 J9 c" R1 ZSummer vacation will soon be here. I’ve already enrolled to be a volunteer to help others. I think I can do well. Although I won’t be paid, the most important thing is that I can learn a lot about society.
0 ]/ u% _  a: F) _9 L  u) x
: s" S, q. g% _4 p$ G3 b
) W1 y, |2 w7 e      满分:5  分2.  I have faxed my resume to that company, but I haven’t received a reply yet.
1 c& p6 ^6 \& \" X( D6 _; A: \我已经把我的简历传真给了那家公司,但尚未收到回复。; R6 i+ S1 s9 q* v% O" I% b; h6 c
& \) b6 z9 ?9 |' j3 c/ T

- \; D3 e  M2 J' j      满分:5  分3.  They have set a good example for us in the way of meeting customers’ demands./ t2 z2 L  |- A1 _* y+ J, m
他们在满足顾客需求方面给我们树立了很好的榜样。' N7 y' n: e* c9 a- ~5 Y# J/ J

' C6 z6 |/ }4 e# A5 o* d0 N
5 t# p' H& c& ~# L      满分:5  分4.  The reason people exist at all because of two important things, memory and language.! ^8 y4 |  ], n: c; w7 M1 d7 f5 j4 Y3 U
人类得以生存由于两件事情,记忆和语言。  d% h: }- {8 f3 x% o2 j9 \

4 \) x$ l% k1 c# _% E6 x7 V* y2 F' H8 ]2 V, \3 q0 p
      满分:5  分5.  This course is designed for beginners of English.
$ j: `3 |( A3 b# }# a0 J& c  T- p这门课程适合英语初学者。
. r2 J' M2 E2 z( B! m* Q0 ~3 w% g! e

2 ^. Z7 t, I" @& w      满分:15  分 5 {% g+ |; \; l4 z# y9 k
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:13 , Processed in 0.104891 second(s), 23 queries .