谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. --Can I buy stamps here?-----Well, we( )them, but we haven't got any at the moment.
B. do sell
C. did sell
D. do sells
2. Jane’s parents wouldn’t let her ( )with boys.
A. go out
B. going out
C. to go out
D. goes out
3. He’s my sister’s friend( )mine.
A. but rather
B. rather than
C. more than
D. but for
4. She's been going( ) ever since the birth of her third child.
A. on diet
B. on a diet
C. to be thin
D. not to be fat
5. ( )he loves his students, he is very strict with them.
C. As soon as
6. I tried to ( )you at home several times.
7. If you say something is ( ) to happen, you mean that it will probably happen.
8. Is Mr. Smith a suitable person___ over the job ?
A. to take
9. Peter's ( )toward women really surprises me.
10. ( ) your study habits will improve your performance in the exams.
B. Having improved
D. To improve
11. Just ( )students should keep on learning new knowledge, teachers should never stop improving themselves.
C. now that
12. Jones and Smith came in, ( )their wives.
B. following by
C. folowed by
D. following with
13. It isn't that I don't want to like Bach, ( ) I'm tone-deaf, and I've never really heard anybody's music.
C. but that
D. because that
14. ( )his work , Einstein needed only a pen and a pad of paper
B. Having done
C. To do
D. To have done
15. Jerry got ten dollars each week for( ) the dog for his next door neighbor.
A. thinking about
B. caring about
C. worrying abuot
D. looking after
16. Dan ( )his head so people couldn't see the tears in his eyes.
A. turned off
B. turned down
C. turned away
D. turned on
17. Can you ( ) me( )my homework?
A. help; with
B. help; to
C. give; to help
D. get; to
18. Little John saw a man ( ) with a money collection box.
A. going round
B. going through
C. getting up
D. getting on
19. I am sorry, she is out right now. Can I( )?
A. take a message
B. pick a letter
C. take a note
D. bring a message
20. Money ( )nothing to Einstein.
21. Have you finished( )hat magazine?
A. to read
B. to have read
C. having read
22. He is not backward. It is just that he has not studied( ).
A. enough hard
B. hard enough
C. hardly enough
D. enough hardly
I'd like to keep a pet,( ) , a dog .
24. ( )your coat. It is warm in the room.
A. Put on
B. Set up
C. Pull down
D. Take off
25. It is easy to solve this math problem. You can ( )it ( )by adding all the numbers.
A. work ……out
26. ( ) they are after is profit.
27. It's often ( )to have a talk with Sam; he is so clever and humorous.
28. ( )of them think that is a good idea.
B. No one
29. Anyone who fails to ( ) will not be admitted to the Univerdity.
A. get these requirements
B. have these requirements
C. meet these requirements
D. make these requirements
30. A few years later, the schoolhouse was far too small to( )the many young people who wanted to stay there.
31. It's Peter's turn to( ) and wash up today.
A. clear away
B. clear up
C. set away
D. set up
32. He is driving( )a speed of eighty miles an hour.
33. Duna was murdered( )three other men near Armagh.
A. alone with
B. along with
C. along which
D. along who
34. Joe had to get the car fixed no matter how much it( ).
B. will cost
D. had cost
35. A science is ( ) a large amount of information on some subject.
A. more than
B. as well
C. less than
36. I will make up my own mind on the basis of the advice I'be been given.
37. In the darkness, Mrs. Warren ( ) her way into the kitchen and switched on the light.
38. --- Where did you study French? --- I didn't, I just ( )up the langusge when I lived there.
39. A back injury( )the player to withdraw from Wimbledon(温布尔登国际网球赛).
40. London has( )any other city in the United Kingdom.
A. a larger population than
B. a large population than
C. as a larger population as
D. as a large population than
41. It was such a big menu that I didn’t know( ) .
A. to choose what
B. choose what
C. what to choose
D. what it chooses
42. If someone ( ) you, you will probably forget the number.
C. will interrupt
D. are interrupting
43. ( )I’d like to welcome you to the conference.
A. All first
B. First of all
C. Of all the first
D. All of the first
44. He learned English ( )listening to the radio.
45. Come tomorrow and give the application to that man( )at that desk.
46. ( )is a period of heavy traffic.
A. Busy hour
B. Busy time
C. Rush hour
D. Rush time
47. A lot of people( )to help us when we were in trouble.
48. Alex couldn’t understand how the machine worked and our explanation seemed only to( )his confusion.
A. add up
B. add to
C. work out
D. work at
49. She amused( )by listening to light music
50. A 6-year-old child is not worth( ).
A. getting angry
B. getting angry with
C. to get angry
D. to get angry with
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册