谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. For the good of both parties, the discussion soon struck the real（ ）.
2. I don't think you have put enough （ ）into what you want to do with your life when you leave university.
A. thinking about
3. Disappointment in love is something most young people must go （ ）.
4. Most of his（ ）were never carried out for lack of money.
5. He had a great desire to have a home of his own（ ）he had always lived with his parents.
6. He didn’t have time to read the report word for word: he just（ ）it.
7. He underwent four（ ）operations in two weeks.
8. I was（ ）the newspaper when I spotted your name.
A. looking into
B. seeing through
C. looking for
D. browsing through
9. Grain production in the world is（ ）but still millions go hungry.
10. （ ）you have understand this rule, you have no further difficulty.
11. He neither drinks, smokes,（ ）eats meat
D. or not
12. Mobile telecommunications’（ ）is expected to double in Shanghai this year as a result of a contract signed between the two companies.
13. Mary tend （ ）this thief.
B. to believing
D. to believe
14. Exercising is（ ） as any to lose unwanted weight.
A. as a good way
B. so a good way
C. as good a way
D. too good a
15. （ ）care whether they have passed the entrance examination or not.
A. Does he little
B. Little does he
C. Does little he
D. Little he does
16. I don't think we have met before; you are confusing me with （ ）.
A. some other
B. other person
C. someone else
D. one another
17. If I hadn’t stood under the ladder to catch you when you fell, you __ now.
A. wouldn’t be smiling
B. couldn’t have smiled
C. won’t smile
D. didn’t smile
18. （ ）the flood, the ship would have reached its destination on time.
A. In case of
B. In spite of
C. Because of
D. But for
19. Harry was（ ）by a bee when he was collecting the honey.
20. After the（ ）of 17 British passengers, Mr. Blair continued to express his concern over the safety of the other passengers still on board the hijacked airliner.
21. His carelessness （ ）his failure in the examination.
A. add to
B. lead to
C. in addition
22. Many freshmen cannot（ ）themselves quickly to college life.
23. Doing your homework is a sure way to improve your test scores, and this is especially true （ ）it comes to classroom tests.
24. All of us would have enjoyed the party much more if there（ ）quite such a crowd of people there.
B. hasn’t been
C. hadn’t been
D. wouldn’t been
25. （ ）your foot in ice cold water to reduce the swelling.
A. Put into
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册