谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. The police are trying to find out the () of the woman killed in the traffic accident.
2. This is not an economical way to get more water; (), it is very expensive.
A. on the other hand
B. on the contrary
C. in short
D. or else
3. The native Canadians lived in () with nature, for they respected nature as a provider of life.
4. Mass advertising helped to () the emphasis from the production of goods to their consumption.
5. The () at the military academy is so rigid that students can hardly bear it.
6. I was impressed () the efficiency of the work done in the company.
7. John doesn’t believe in () medicine; he has some remedies of his own.
8. This research has attracted wide coverage in the () and has featured on BBC television’s Tomorrow’s World.
9. The film provides a deep () into a wide range of human qualifies and feelings.
10. Vitamins are complex () that the body requires in very small mounts.
11. Actually, information technology can () the gap between the poor and the rich.
12. Showing some sense of humor can be a(n) () way to deal with some stressful situation.
13. In Africa, educational costs are very low for those who are () enough to get into universities.
14. His hand shook a little as he () the key in the lock.
15. Professor Wang, () for his informative lectures, was warmly received by his students.
C. to be known
D. having known
16. Urban crowdedness would be greatly relieved if only the () charged on public transport were more reasonable.
17. Apart from caring for her children, she has to take on such heavy () housework as carrying water and firewood.
18. Owing to () competition among the airlines, travel expenses have been reduced considerably.
19. They always give the vacant seats to () comes first.
20. All her energies are () upon her children and she seems to have little time for anything else.
21. All the arrangements should be completed () your departure.
A. prior to
B. superior to
C. contrary to
D. parallel to
22. Companies are struggling to find the right () between supply and demand, but it is no easy task.
23. When carbon is added to iron in proper () the result is steel.
24. They are trying to () the waste discharged by the factory for profit.
25. Techniques for () sleep would involve learning to control both mind and body so that sleep can occur.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册