奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 3463|回复: 0

大学英语(统考)在线练习题2(客观题)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-2 10:37:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏在线作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料以及奥鹏毕业论文,致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
7 h3 Y# X# \3 ]: ?/ Q% Y5 ?. O0 F! h6 U, ^" ~* j3 q3 X0 ]& w

. t. e! ~0 X8 M* P: X' A. \一、阅读理解(共 4 道试,共 40 分。)V 1.  Looking back on my childhood, I am convinced that naturalists are born, not made. Although we were brought up in the same way, my brothers and sisters soon abandoned their pressed flowers and insects. Unlike them, I had no ear for music and languages. I was not an early reader and I could not do mental arithmetic.
1 K. |* ^& F- X8 L0 {Before World War I, we spent our summer holidays in Hungary. I have nothing but the dim memory of the house we lived in, of my room and my toys. Nor do I recall clearly the large family of grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who gathered next door. But I do have a crystal-clear memory of the dogs, the farm animals, the local bird and above all, the insects.
6 x3 j0 @8 \, h) v/ V5 eI am a naturalist, not a scientist. I have a strong love of the natural world and my enthusiasm had led me into varied investigation. I love discussing my favorite topics and enjoy burning the midnight oil while reading about other people’s observations and discoveries. Then something happens that brings these observations together in my curious mind. Suddenly you fancy you see the answer to the riddle, because it all seems to fit together. This has resulted in my publishing 300 papers and books, which some might honor with the title of scientific research. But curiosity, a keen eye, a good memory and enjoyment of the animal and plant world do not make a scientist: one of the outstanding and essential qualities required is self-discipline, a quality I lack. A scientist requires not only self-discipline but also hard-training, determination and a goal. A scientist, up to a point, can be made. A naturalist is born. If you can combine the two, there can be little doubt that you get the best of both worlds. 8 m% S& S& @9 Z2 o
1). Which of the following is characteristic of the author’s childhood?
# u; T8 R5 q' \0 X) ?( o( eA. he suffered from serious loss of hearing.
6 @" `$ E! C5 I- X. YB. he didn’t get on well with his brothers and sisters.
/ j% W, ]( |4 r6 c) v  iC. he showed strong interest in flowers and insects., d4 _$ \7 i- O6 U8 r9 s
D. he was good at reading at an early age.
  S+ z3 r+ y9 g; l) C9 v+ {      满分:2  分
/ ^8 Z( n* q+ P6 V0 Q3 z0 l2). The author fails to remember his relatives clearly in that _______.; v! Z& h* q! r4 w: P, ^$ H
A. he was too young then ; j* e  O- C! s& B0 [! s3 |
B. he had a poor memory
6 p% `" r1 }/ g0 i( kC. he spent little time living with them
2 Y8 D& G7 w0 uD. he was absorbed in observing nature* A" O3 ^7 X3 d7 U/ B8 L. }
      满分:2  分9 N/ t" S, ^/ L. Y; |( {
3). It can be concluded that one essential quality required by a scientist is _______.( {0 ]5 A0 b" o$ w6 v$ J0 h7 m
A. self-discipline2 }' i% H$ Y0 V: X. z! r! o
B. a powerful memory. x1 g$ M) g1 ^. k
C. being enthusiastic% I, G9 l6 n( A5 Q
D. having a sharp eye
; T$ b" m0 [" G; ?9 [6 I. q! i      满分:2  分. h- Y- s' I! X2 N7 a6 l
4). The author believes that he is ________.
3 ~9 d7 Z% [$ R; g, G1 R9 t. wA. a scientist as well as a naturalist   
4 p. B: C" C* MB. not a naturalist but a scientist
& @8 B% D" T& z. z$ dC. not a scientist but a naturalist   
7 [, e/ |; _  a9 g) N6 _D. neither a scientist nor a naturalist; ~- ?, \# o# F0 ^
      满分:2  分
* u3 Y/ N% E* I6 f5). It can be inferred that it is almost impossible to _______.
# H1 o$ X" z6 A8 F% M7 {! W; T" yA. make someone become a naturalist! w. b. b9 T, G) g
B. make someone become a scientist& e: d! N& s5 d( ~5 G
C. tell the difference between science and nature
, V4 r% J4 e6 l. d3 d+ B! rD. take an interest in both science and nature; P$ k( J/ n% C6 U2 s
, p6 i0 t8 G, }+ A2.  Like most people, I was brought up to look upon life as a process of getting. It was not until in my late thirties that I made this important discovery: giving-away makes life so much more exciting. You need not worry if you lack money. This is how I experimented with giving-away. If an idea for improving the window display of a neighborhood store flashes to me, I step in and make the suggestion to the storekeeper. One discovery I made about giving-away is that it is almost impossible to give away anything in this world without getting something back, though the return often comes in an unexpected form. One Sunday morning the local post office delivered an important special delivery letter to my home, though it was addressed to me at my office. I wrote the postmaster a note of appreciation. More than a year later I needed a post-office box for a new business I was starting. I was told at the window that there were no boxes left, and that my name would have to go on a long waiting list. As I was about to leave, the postmaster appeared in the doorway. He had overheard (无意中听到) our conversation. “Wasn’t it you that wrote us that letter a year ago about delivering a special delivery to your home?” I said yes. “Well, you certainly are going to have a box in this post office if we have to make one for you. You don’t know what a letter like that means to us. We usually get nothing but complaints.”
& L9 l1 \: c8 ?" K" A. a* O( w( j  O) Q( P1 c. _. F: X4 W- P! j1 |
1). From the passage, we understand that _________ .1 I% X8 ]3 Y- V+ ~
A. the author did not understand the importance of giving until he was in late thirties
; P' l* s& Z3 q. q2 |B. the author was like most people who were mostly receivers rather than givers& h8 w, T3 _! {8 ]0 r

0 Y- L* v$ {+ l7 p* K/ q& BC. the author received the same education as most people during his childhood; _) c$ A3 @: p: j
' c7 _, P: V6 ~4 l+ o7 s6 P' {
D. the author liked most people as they looked upon life as a process of getting
: A) e. R2 R+ B      满分:2  分% V, c8 R& d0 M8 ^* I
2). According to the author ___________ .
+ @& }" k9 c* ?5 m) rA. giving means you will lack money( j# M8 x+ j8 O( ^: _+ J
B. the excitement of giving can bring you money
1 N: r2 J# x$ s* B- S4 f% a( D! W6 O0 F8 X6 @6 d: x3 }+ [1 B: H% E
C. you don't have to be rich in order to give
1 Y5 b* m0 C5 r+ k  m3 ]0 k% {
8 z; F. J( X! x$ T* GD.  when you give away money, you will be rich/ C$ |6 B4 `3 E/ u8 q6 E6 V" ~# g
# R# v* d; n4 m* g4 }3). The author would make the suggestion to the storekeeper___________ .  }4 F! q2 l  S1 J7 X! v1 f
A.  in writing    9 k6 A3 N4 J/ z. M( o8 x  [# |* d* V
B. in person0 @/ D; A) F: d

- F: p' v2 L1 }+ J8 n! c% SC. in the window display    ) _7 ?% {0 O0 F$ {. {
D. about the neighborhood
% v) X* X( y9 S2 ~6 r      满分:2  分
+ V- F1 ^. m8 F8 ~4 u' }: j, l8 A3 ~4). When the author needed a post-office box, _________ .) M' z/ {" z  A( a
A. he had to put his name on a waiting list! |! T: W! P* }$ h
B. he wrote the postmaster a note of appreciation# r* b! l# S) {0 C

+ f" v$ {, ^" u/ `) l5 LC. many people had applied for post-office boxes before him
; }! ~7 [. Z3 o4 r2 y; @+ f6 H( b, o3 l. j& }6 Y1 r
D. he asked the postmaster to make one for him
! C; M8 A- J6 X! b/ e% w      满分:2  分
1 U( X) T' u* m5). In reply to the postmaster's question, the author said _________ .( D  v( |1 O. l+ }6 h$ i
A. it was the special delivery
  M& S0 I8 K/ F. W, L3 F   B.    C.    D.
$ e; o, O3 M4 s" H3 X6 mB. it was the post-office box
$ k) h0 r; |" G/ L& e& `( R$ X4 o6 O) ^' L: |7 n
C. it was the note of appreciation he wrote
( X1 _0 {2 F5 V6 ~7 V  t  D+ h3 r) v. j! l
D. it was he who wrote him a letter a year ago  ' N5 i: x3 D+ Q% m, W5 |# u, M1 C# _
      满分:2  分' R+ _) y! X( g- r( j! S+ {
3.  We can see how the product life cycle works by looking at the introduction of instant coffee. When it was introduced, most people did not like it as well as “regular” coffee, and it took several years to gain general acceptance (introduction stage). At one point, though, instant coffee grew rapidly in popularity, and many brands were introduced (stage of rapid growth). After a while, people became attached to one brand and sales leveled off (stage of maturity). Sales went into a slight decline(衰退)when freeze-dried coffees were introduced (stage of decline).
$ ?  P& r8 P* s5 a    The importance of the product life cycle to marketers is this: Different stages in the product life cycle call for different strategies. The goal is to extend product life so that sales and profits do not decline. One strategy is called market modification. It means that marketing managers look for new users and market sections. Did you know, for example, that the backpacks that so many students carry today were originally designed for the military?
4 w* ?6 \9 t9 w  v    Market modification also means searching for increased usage among present customers or going for a different market, such as senior citizens. A marketer may re-position the product to appeal to new market sections. 2 v0 @( X. D6 u% O0 [& A& x
    Another product extension strategy is called product modification. It involves changing product quality, features, or style to attract new users or more usage from present users. American auto manufacturers are using quality improvement as one way to recapture world markets. Note, also, how auto manufacturers once changed styles dramatically from year to year to keep demand from falling.
" s! c" w/ _* @3 c; P# g" r0 k/ T  Q- o
1). According to the passage, when people grow fond of one particular brand of a product, its sales will __________. ! I6 c' s( q, b& w& c' N- e2 \- J
A.  decrease gradually   
$ U+ O5 C; u8 q0 T3 M, a1 ]B. become unstable - s5 n" q( Z, d/ P3 y
. ?  V( X4 a, M* o" `
C. improve enormously      
, C% t" {7 D+ M* [+ FD.  remain at the same level
9 }( b% x: @8 v0 o8 g4 N  p0 B      满分:2  分% e& l# N1 v6 g: f
2). The first paragraph tells us that a new product is ___________. , e" `' N( Y! {6 j
A. usually introduced to satisfy different tastes $ E% s* O9 v! f
B. often more expensive than old ones
# X# ], G7 \! y4 ~% L- u! G8 A8 P: ]1 Q% L0 x' L( A
C. often inferior to old ones at first " h% P8 L0 X$ o/ G: z  q/ D) _2 j

5 [9 [3 }  k/ F' @4 ND.  not easily accepted by the public
! M8 D8 G' Q( k6 H2 W$ f      满分:2  分
8 f4 I6 F  N2 _& m3). Marketers need to know which of the four stages a product is in so as to __________. % Z$ U5 g  L# c+ ^" k. j4 k& P
A.  work out marketing policies2 S( o$ \* b$ F# j) F
B. increase its popularity
" r6 _3 I. ]$ w- M7 U, g" o+ Y3 [. ?& ]4 x
C. promote its production     1 @& `1 @  ~+ j! V' g
D. speed up its life cycle# a& P) C' f7 \/ x
      满分:2  分6 A* [3 B$ q( P
4). The author mentions the example of “backpacks” (Line 4, Para.2) to show the importance of ___________. / K' M* q5 s7 m. \) n( h) p; n" O
A. increasing usage among students   t+ O, E( b! t% O! V4 H2 F5 Y7 W
B. exploring new market sections 6 \- H; H4 d  G( z: Q$ {0 g

6 k5 b8 K8 y1 C" g! KC. pleasing the young as well as the old ! i* `# k: g5 \

. h1 P5 U" z2 p: u: rD. serving both military and civil needs
7 k- B- Y# v& k$ b      满分:2  分6 c5 i+ J: N: G
5). In order to recover their share of the world market, U.S. auto makers are ___________.
( i8 ^4 u  d5 m& O% M/ JA. improving product quality
) ^: Z( v( Z: d; kB. modernizing product style " v5 a. [7 z' A% U+ _8 P% K2 T  w

5 H$ b# I( m: g5 j( b' W  MC. re-positioning their product in the market 4 v, ^# ~9 O+ e
7 H' L  H6 e& i  [/ j; U$ J
D.  increasing product features
. d7 v4 P2 s0 J4 Q7 h      满分:2  分
7 w1 N% ]/ |& s4.     The opportunity to study abroad should be something that sounds very exciting. For most students, going abroad is a life-changing experience. There are benefits for the host country as well. Not only do foreign students spend money on tuition, housing, food and clothing, but they also often take home positive impressions of their stay and the people they met.* v0 V; r: D$ o+ e6 t: B, a
    But Japan, which hosts over 100,000 foreign students a year, is having trouble making the most of its foreign students. “I’ve been here for three years,” says a 26-year-old Chinese student in Osaka. “I don’t have any Japanese friends, I’ve never been invited to a Japanese home, and I’ve never felt very welcome here.”
/ @/ ]/ C, i& \% E0 J& U; s    That’s hardly the kind of impression that the Japanese government wants foreign students taking home to their families and classmates, but it seems to be a widespread sentiment(情感). One newspaper complained that, “If foreign students tell everyone how they hate this country when they go home, we should ask for what purpose we are hosting them to begin with.”
, U% h8 [' R8 i6 x& y( s    Many of the students arrive with hopes to learn Japanese and stay on for a few years working for a Japanese company. However, that doesn’t always work out. Many foreign students graduate from a Japanese university only to discover that “Japanese companies don’t hire foreigners because they think they cannot trust non-Japanese people,” says one job-seeker from the Philippines.
7 c5 |# f& b, g7 t# X5 H4 R1 l    This is a problem for universities. With the Japanese birth rate one of the lowest in the world, Japanese schools are turning to foreign students to fill their classrooms.
2 w, a- s+ z) D# H9 X; uThe government has actively tried to increase the number of foreign students, up from fewer than 10,000 only 20 years ago. But, as one student in Tokyo says, “Japan’s policy is one of persuading people to come and then dissuading them from staying.”
, I- W$ z0 ^; o% R3 h  ^1 o0 @1). According to the author, studying abroad ________.7 t" }1 t4 v" V# w8 r1 z; Y* Q
A. does good to most foreign students and the host country   ! W3 w$ m! |9 q/ g$ c7 t
B. ensures a chance to get promoted
2 Z# s+ [* a4 U9 }C. has a great effect on most foreign students% D  p1 S2 s9 {# e4 U6 J
D. both A and C) {7 t+ M+ W! ~5 y) W5 r' I  [
      满分:2  分9 a! M7 z  _& d
2). How is life in Japan in the eyes of most foreign students?# P8 I5 ~5 V+ e# i' a
A. Helpful and meaningful.- k! z( E2 J9 X$ c" a  ?  M
B. Busy yet attractive.
0 p) I9 q" D# z: ^- t  I. IC. Boring and disappointing.
$ P* k% n4 I  e+ \D. Tiring yet rewarding.* e: }! f. V$ p0 k2 d- N$ k
      满分:2  分% f. l, x# v% ^- i
3). The word “dissuading” in the last paragraph probably means ________ .2 G7 Q% s# K! v! Z" s
A. discouraging 6 _5 y0 J3 _1 f% ~1 m
B. encouraging
: A; i# C9 R4 N* N8 A% W# ]; ?C. advising' x' e2 h3 E$ K$ P$ s
D. informing0 [, X# X# I8 _: m
      满分:2  分) M; P, X9 W+ E  Z9 u+ N' X+ j
4). Which of the following is NOT true?3 I) b6 @0 ~  o: F
A. Japan is one of the countries with the lowest birth rate worldwide.  $ ^. G' H4 o2 s4 G- I
B. The present situation in Japan lies in the slow action by the government.
$ O4 ~# f% w& a( k, q; TC. It is almost impossible for foreign graduates to work in Japanese companies.
! E+ ~5 j8 X# U! }. t6 l9 _D. learning Japanese and having work experience are the hopes of many arrivals.
3 \6 p1 t: u7 h* r      满分:2  分, Y7 P9 h1 J9 o# R- V
5). A suitable title for this passage might be ________.. w7 O. P. {! Q9 A5 L# w  `
A. Poor Reception in Japan
: e# Q* n  f4 A% X$ q7 IB. Japanese Foreign Policies* F! K' W; R' P
C. Japanese Shifting Population
+ V5 R. [3 c; Y0 X4 C) x+ {7 }8 i' nD. Successful Careers in Japan/ r4 S8 k1 \  C: ]0 i, O
      满分:2  分 - l+ n+ o; o" C  x( N

9 ]1 v0 O1 U; j3 t- z& r6 H二、单选题(共 15 道试题,共 45 分。)V 1.  —Are you doing anything this evening?
6 S( ], g/ ?3 r5 A! L# B—_____________& D9 _: d) T% z0 S4 O8 h: s
A. Thank you for the invitation.
6 u* g% \0 B4 J' KB. How about you?/ G9 m" K3 m6 y; O: a: n+ h
C. I can do nothing about it.8 z+ `4 H$ J0 b
D. I don’t think so.- Y0 v5 g! b; b+ i
      满分:3  分
. s% w1 Y. l8 j+ o8 `, y$ y2.  A new law to prevent the export of ______ birds is to be introduced.: d9 E$ z/ y7 ]% A8 t
A. scarce) E' \) Q1 z9 |0 t7 M5 `( T6 O  p  F- w
B. rare) G% s* v: f) ^0 t* G. u' N
C. strange
5 Y5 [& [3 l9 k8 WD. specific/ w+ ^9 R, @  M1 U
      满分:3  分, L" L" O* e# s) f, K! v; ]
3.  The teacher warned the students ______ swimming in the lake.
% g! d& k% o/ ~; R" |, ?- U+ x9 k5 W$ O+ f, }: u- O
A. not to go / p# N- u* `  @
B. don’t go   / a& T/ N" \- V
C. not go   , j! P. Y+ A9 L8 Z8 n
D. to not go
6 m8 a" c* {4 N6 D* ?5 `! N      满分:3  分
$ e' x$ H, [; e4.  It is ______ for people to feel excited when they start doing something new.7 g$ c* ^" t+ m" a
A. normal
2 f7 @, i8 X  J' rB. ordinary " y2 T# V" B7 m9 }2 N, h5 t
C. average+ I$ l: A- s7 D4 H
D. regular
. z% Z: v8 l% i; D      满分:3  分
" Y: j$ L1 O8 L/ U7 A8 h5.  I was told to have a ________ photograph ready when I applied for my ID card to be renewed.# N6 s6 ^( o4 P3 W
A. late
: N" w! d2 B7 y/ ?5 ~B. modern 1 P5 H0 |. w1 N& c7 V) L
C. fresh ; s8 i' r; G( Z. C! ^1 D- @5 |
D. recent
6 H. t3 u8 a8 ~# O      满分:3  分) V- ]7 H- v0 o8 u* h# P& r
6.  _______ I would like to help, I have other work to do.2 ?6 o1 M7 ?# F/ V* k0 P
A. Though) y4 M* W$ \$ S' E4 y* z% W! P* O
B. If , ^: t4 ?+ i2 \4 T0 c1 j8 o
C. When   + ^6 r  J; N8 r( C9 o2 G
D. Since4 K1 g( g+ V- q
      满分:3  分: I7 A2 K4 s3 @- k/ c
7.  ______ the salary, it’s a good job.
5 F. u  h8 Q9 P) `- MA. According to
- [# `. |6 C5 l& Y: E% c& o1 b. s' yB. In terms of" e* M5 Q' [% H+ F) v2 F
C. In case of' s5 p5 s: _& z0 e# z+ W; \. g
D. Due to
/ q* Y6 q8 f4 n& q: J2 X  R7 u      满分:3  分# e3 ]3 ?6 I  G0 ]; j) ~/ f) x
8.  —I’ m glad you like the show.
, j7 T& ]0 \5 @- u: E& R—_____________
3 m& d( G3 W) F8 DA.  Thank you so much for inviting me. 7 U3 G5 {4 f* T2 t
B. Yes, I’m glad you like it.2 F6 f+ I! K3 w& y5 S
C. No, not really.
/ l/ M- I$ s6 Q; M3 bD. I’ll go again next time.& ~1 p; f7 ]+ s, X3 X: d0 L
9 I( w! n' U4 t3 z6 j9.  ---- Are you Mr. Robert Lee?  q, @- h; T* C$ _/ P, n, w" Q
   ---- ______________. ' \2 \/ O& v" F' B
A. Yes, Lee speaking 1 z1 r2 K9 J6 o& C4 l
B. Hello, what do you want?
/ N/ z3 b* S* {/ T/ r' r7 d0 F3 AC. Sorry, speaking% i4 P/ ]& X+ o3 G, m& m
D. I don’t know9 o8 O- f3 Z" r
4 ?2 A7 Q# ~/ i4 M- k/ c10.  — Mr. Chairman, could I raise a point about the plan?0 w7 G7 U+ d8 }, r7 C# x
   — _________________ .
! F* @% T* B- v6 LA. Yes, Dr. Smith   T4 s8 E3 I1 e5 L8 P9 P
B. I think so, either
- b5 U1 j8 H: i& {' a5 NC. Yes, I hope not
: |$ @1 C* I8 C8 D; pD. No, I have no idea0 F. V) [* `7 a: I3 q5 C
3 x0 X# v# e# ^& d1 N11.  —How do you like the dress?# v$ P! K$ n5 \5 Z
—_____________
( Z9 o. q' x7 \: aA. I’m fine, thank you.   `+ j6 q9 L" C1 ]0 F
B. The price is reasonable.2 E' M; R( `( u
C. I bought the dress at a sale.
: |3 W! R* o$ ^& M% MD. It’s my sister’s.
1 c+ R; _8 `! ~      满分:3  分
$ u7 P3 v, i1 v* m' ^2 A5 G12.  
' R  k1 I/ e3 h1 A# m  ^5 Z+ l--- Good night and thanks again.
% p: ]) A" q5 ~1 }6 E8 j1 {( x- E' e4 z2 p) J/ `5 u' }
---- __________________. ; |5 `8 ]0 r8 r! o. n
3 ]' Y, p7 G0 @/ O! u: t9 _
A. You can’t say that4 `1 A7 U$ d, }, D7 g5 }" W# w
B. No, no. It’s what I can do! `% L9 t, s* |  y4 i' |. [6 W
C. How can you say that  f( j: L6 `( t5 Y2 L. U: W& V) g
D. Good night
3 y. D) ]3 N4 U# U      满分:3  分
: L" U+ X: M: V9 s' L13.  Since you break the window, you should pay for the ______ .7 J5 Q8 V5 D, S
A. hurt , W% m1 l" G( U# b+ @) z1 g- n
B. harm
9 W5 y6 x! I! j. ]6 }% M* uC. destroy1 f7 L: y) z& Z& O
D. damage" Q- p' W  p+ D1 D9 z
      满分:3  分8 b* @/ q/ X3 r( ^3 s! p
14.  ---- Excuse me. I don’t want to interrupt you but …
/ w5 M) C9 |9 r   ---- ______________.3 Z0 q5 z2 T. w
A. Can I help you? ' n2 Z2 e& Y8 X4 b6 D
B. Certainly, how dare you  @9 H$ B$ h+ r. G& ], n( j
C. It’s quite all right- @4 ], |3 l8 L2 x6 t
D. Yes, you did. }6 G2 [; e( O, h
: D$ D5 A5 E" c( Q6 R15.  Do you want to try on these shoes to see _______ they’ re the right size?/ m" ~3 I+ v8 H1 t& Q/ g2 O
A. as  
' ]+ A( J. q% o) {/ a' j7 M6 JB. so8 V& P% Z* u6 f) W' f

8 H6 i6 O* `0 [+ g; c, W' bC. that  
  h! U9 J' \/ W- _" U( vD. if
& x! Y6 ]9 c$ V( k- x      满分:3  分
3 U3 Q9 [9 q4 Q* `" ^, ?
, P7 ~( w) _  p. Y三、完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 15 分。)V 1.  Some people just can’t keep from giving. That was the way it was with my neighbor. Despite being crippled, she was very active. In fact, she __1__ to do more for the __2__ every day than I ever do in a year’s time. I was always __3__ at the pace she kept. And most importantly, she always had a positive __4__. I don’t remember once hearing her complain __5__ her trouble. The stresses of everyday life never seemed to bother her.. C& `' z1 V, P6 U/ v4 V3 q! e
0 D2 j, [3 n( s) K) H
1). 4 G5 r% M4 r! w  a5 ?6 I+ ]9 \7 |/ ^) ?
A. amazed 2 Z. q% k8 E. H& o. r* r2 x
B.  about  
0 k3 g% k2 X! FC. seemed
9 x+ m" j8 ?4 [- x6 UD. community
6 h  T: N, J2 S6 D* LE.  attitude
1 b" U  r; P: g# f( {" ^      满分:3  分
" D0 a- d3 g% m2).
. Y3 `% b! S% n! r: g: LA. amazed
( G* x; I  C) [9 `B. about
) d7 q$ ^: k! u0 g& f: c; P6 X- rC.  seemed   0 W2 g& d3 F$ `: R* _
D. community  
$ q8 U. q' f6 V# D4 ~; JE. attitude5 Q. a0 v6 P  @# Z, R! j- p
0 p! K6 J8 h! R/ E3).
8 y+ x4 L6 r) _; l6 S$ nA. amazed: _" T" q: \' o- a6 w* e
B.  about  
8 {9 l0 }2 z9 L4 _% u1 B' KC.  seemed   
' L3 T9 L9 Q! E$ E5 C1 cD.  community   : N2 I$ f( e( L; n5 |: F$ x
E. attitude
+ p- o. P! M. {+ ]. g9 a- n' V7 s      满分:3  分4 {5 ~7 E: P; M8 T
4).
4 K' q' A6 R( B$ O1 G- aA. amazed
' F$ f' D7 R! M; IB.  about  $ Z9 l  q7 H3 L# r% M+ w  F
C. seemed
* c8 v9 ]3 L# @D. community+ H1 |/ l" e! O1 m6 Q% \1 I0 |5 D6 t
E. attitude7 ^# b1 c. U) C# j# `5 ?
* ?2 u# }% b8 L- ~. U( [6 e5). 2 V0 L9 \2 {& G" l: H" H
A. amazed. p% h! {! ]0 O! Y0 S
B. about
: E7 ?  E: |/ dC. seemed     k$ B; I( {+ ^8 j8 t9 `( S0 d5 {
D. community5 X' K6 r8 O# U+ E  |7 n4 P
E. attitude" G, `9 o* N8 c: o
      满分:3  分 * i. O( ^# p0 `
' s% W/ Q6 B, O5 V
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏在线作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料以及奥鹏毕业论文,致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
6 Y$ E( v& `3 c
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:41 , Processed in 0.117064 second(s), 23 queries .