奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1405|回复: 1

大学英语(统考)在线练习题3(客观题)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-2 10:38:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、阅读理解(共 4 道试,共 40 分。)V 1.      Americans are pound of their variety and individuality, yet they love and respect few things more than a uniform, whether it is the uniform of an elevator operator or the uniform of a five-star general. Why are uniforms so popular in the United States?
4 A) v: p( W5 r5 L! W$ t" J5 ]    Among the arguments for uniforms, one of the first is that in the eyes of most people they look more professional than civilian(百姓的)clothes. People have become conditioned to expect superior quality from a man who wears a uniform. The television repairman who wears uniform tends to inspire more trust than one who appears in civilian clothes. Faith in the skill of a garage mechanic is increased by a uniform. What easier way is there for a nurse, a policeman, a barber, or a waiter to lose professional identity(身份)than to step out of uniform?
* |' T0 E1 i$ u! ]    Uniforms also have many practical benefits. They save on other clothes. They save on laundry bills. They are tax-deductible(可减税的). They are often more comfortable and more durable than civilian clothes. 6 _5 b+ X2 F% p/ K
    Primary among the arguments against uniforms is their lack of variety and the consequent loss of individuality experienced by people who must wear them. Though there are many types of uniforms, the wearer of any particular type is generally stuck with it, without change, until retirement. When people look alike, they tend to think, speak, and act similarly, on the job at least.
, l$ C' b( N, w+ j3 ZUniforms also give rise to some practical problems. Though they are long-lasting, often their initial expense is greater than the cost of civilian clothes. Some uniforms are also expensive to maintain, requiring professional dry cleaning rather than the home laundering possible with many types of civilian clothes.
  A) [1 ?% `2 [3 P0 Q1). It is surprising that Americans who worship variety and individuality _______.
- h5 L5 u% s9 }, p; [' qA. still judge a man by his clothes , H$ B# d1 A! K5 n* |6 h  s
B. hold the uniform in such high regard* i) Z7 l. f* D6 Q, V: {
C. enjoy having a professional identity : F1 T9 Q. z5 b1 ]2 t# G# j

% k+ n7 H+ F! x1 D1 n2 VD. will respect an elevator operator as much as a general in uniform$ C' r" g$ N( e
      满分:2  分. \3 v/ c; L' }8 ]/ g* `
2). People are accustomed to think that a man in uniform _______.
& u; q- r$ i/ H" C( SA. suggests quality work
) `1 n6 X+ u+ Z+ }7 KB. discards his social identity0 Y/ a* S" S' A- s% i8 v: v
C. appears to be more practical; s0 m6 f$ B0 u: l
D. looks superior to a person in civilian clothes
' M$ W4 W) [& N) `8 k* G      满分:2  分& T" p6 |1 u: }% U: f: i
3). The chief function of a uniform is to _______." G- l8 }: h# Q
A. provide practical benefits to the wearer: Z" q, ?# U) i6 B4 X2 k) S
B. make the wearer catch the pubic eye
, }4 ?3 s7 i2 n. N( q4 d. eC. inspire the wearer’s confidence in himself / v4 x0 V1 \+ j* c" z
- t* f& X4 t" P4 `$ Y2 ^( ?
D. provide the wearer with a professional identity
1 s7 ^' c, a  k. w0 v5 s: Y! o      满分:2  分
/ e/ n3 Q8 X9 y) h4). According to the passage, people wearing uniforms _______. 4 c- C, ?# k, `; X$ I
A. are usually helpful
0 z  h! u2 Q& h( i) j% z  S" \B. have little or no individual freedom
' k$ r3 n! L$ C& W! ^$ iC. tend to lose their individuality
  l% c( L, D8 ^D. enjoy greater popularity/ I8 M& D& t. A# v# x
      满分:2  分. O1 L' L* v% K4 p% l1 Q2 h9 s
5). The best title for this passage would be _______. ; l3 _' q  v. ]4 X7 f& g
A. Uniforms and Society
0 `! ?+ Y& o) K6 M/ e7 cB. The Importance of Wearing a Uniform9 E* n/ V& t  i6 ?1 Y( w8 W
C. Practical Benefits of Wearing a Uniform9 H' R/ y, p. |2 ?# b
D. Advantages and Disadvantages of Uniforms6 x$ X9 h1 n$ q1 P7 G# [
      满分:2  分
. L( U# H0 S! n9 N/ O. T, D- A2.  One silly question I simply can't stand is "How do you feel". Usually the question is asked of a man in action--a man on the go, walking along the street, or busily working at his desk. So what do you expect him to say? He'll probably say, "Fine, I'm all right." But "you've put a bug in his ear" — maybe now he's not sure. If you are a good friend, you may have seen something in his face, or his walk, that he did not realize that morning. It starts him worrying a little. First thing you know, he looks in a mirror to sec if everything is all right, while you go merrily on your way asking someone else, "How do you feel?"
( |" }8 t5 v/ ~; [. {Every question has its time and place. It's perfectly acceptable, for instance, to ask "How do you feel?" if you're visiting a close friend in the hospital. But if the fellow is walking on both legs, hurrying to make a train, or sitting at his desk working, it's no time to ask him that silly question.
- P' ~8 u/ T) r- l7 `" a5 D# l+ oWhen George Bernard Shaw, the famous writer of plays was in his eighties, someone asked him "How do you feel", Shaw put him in his place. "When you reach my age", he said, "either you feel all right or you're dead."! ^1 J) v3 W" N/ }9 E( X. u

' k4 h2 l3 a* u, a8 R2 }  g+ B: ]+ ]1). According to the writer, greetings, such as "How do you feel?" _________ .
9 L  G9 L7 q# [/ `9 _A. show one's consideration for others" n/ g+ ~$ E, a6 o$ O1 s
B. are a good way to make friends
* _7 |' L$ \, K: l" W5 h' ~$ s2 k& O( ]2 w! W* a  F6 J
C. are proper to ask a man in action   , }4 N2 S$ b+ \) X  _  X. E
D. generally make one feel uneasy4 P, |2 ^, a* R& O* m3 i6 s& V
9 D  b& X' Y$ O: L; W! t2). The question "How do you feel?" seems to be correct and suitable when asked of ________ .   ?3 j8 T" D% X& q$ y/ u
A. a man working at his desk( Q5 u$ Z, X6 b' x2 v6 L
B. a person having lost a close friend
/ G1 r, Z( Y0 @. g8 P9 G: U- L2 z
! w& K( x; j8 z! w- k9 oC. a stranger who looks somewhat worried" O: j5 s! u3 a* D: J! P
- g# ?$ s$ ?3 b% G* F  _% j) t7 o
D. a friend who is ill
' t& W: T  s. V6 }: ]      满分:2  分
1 Q8 k3 M2 Z5 l! I3). The writer seems to feel that a busy man should _________ . 6 D* c  a: s2 v( }9 R: ~. ^
A. be praised for his efforts
0 r: v' @& c' `B. never be asked any question
3 }  c2 ]9 h- T+ @+ ?/ ]3 _6 t; {0 _. t8 K0 n' C( y
C. not be bothered               
  |, K% M2 _% X- s0 Y6 @/ L  ED. be discouraged from working so hard, D8 E3 |$ _. |0 E5 E1 O
      满分:2  分& Z+ B9 P( o: i0 l& C
4). George Bernard Shaw's reply in the passage shows his ________ ./ n7 `! N2 f' V$ ]* M) N
A. cheerfulness " \6 r4 q( f# L% y* e
B. cleverness6 _) M" e- W% B0 m1 s( H7 V- ?, V
C.  ability         2 G( B! K# C% k& t( J- y9 s
D. politeness
1 k# u" J% X$ q      满分:2  分$ @- o  h, k% r4 \0 c$ X
5). "You've put a bug in his ear "means that you've _________ .7 P  B" t+ r! c+ q
A. made him laugh
# m) S3 y4 A' T) ^B. shown concern for him4 J! v0 s) Z8 w  p9 R; F
$ n. ?9 F" X! p7 ?
C. made fun of him               
# x/ x2 K; @  C2 w) SD. given him some kind of warning  X) q% l# S5 j% h4 h& [! d: u
      满分:2  分" B  ~: ]1 J" G: D
3.  We find that bright children are rarely held back by mixed ability teaching. On the contrary, both their knowledge and experience are enriched. We feel that there are many disadvantages in streaming (把……按能力分班)pupils. It does not take into account the fact that children develop at different rates. It can have a bad effect on both the bright and the not-so-bright child. After all, it can be quite discouraging to be at the bottom of the top grade!: M  Q, G, A( Q+ s# D2 N" c
    Besides, it is rather unreal to grade people just according to their intellectual ability. This is only one aspect of their total personality. We are concerned to develop the abilities of all our pupils to the full, not just their academic ability. We also value personal qualities and social skills, and we find that mixed-ability teaching contributes to all these aspects of learning. ! s% G8 W& F' J9 S& K
    In our classrooms, we work in various ways. The pupils often work in groups: this gives them the opportunity to learn to co-operate, to share, and to develop leadership skills. They also learn how to cope with personal problems as well as learning how to think, to make decisions, to analyze and evaluate, and to communicate effectively. The pupils learn from each other as well as from the teacher.7 t% m" ], m/ L) I6 {! ]
     Sometimes the pupils work in pairs; sometimes they work on individual tasks and assignments, and they can do this at their own speed. They also have some formal class teaching when this is appropriate. We encourage our pupils to use the library, and we teach them the skills they need in order to do this efficiently. An advanced pupil can do advanced work: it does not matter what age the child is. We expect our pupils to do their best, not their least, and we give them every encouragement to attain this goal.% H/ {9 `! P; @. i- o- D& F5 I0 U! D
1). In the passage the author’s attitude towards “mixed-ability teaching” is _______./ h5 d$ n) ?. P# N! y( x
A. critical  
" @* b4 X1 R9 BB. questioning
5 G$ T$ O" \1 q8 |0 J9 Z; J6 J, QC. approving, I% W4 R* k8 f6 k2 u; Q
D. objective" M6 A! ~2 r- g
( j) w7 t4 @* h2). By “held back” (Line 1) the author means “______”
0 i# A8 r- L- e! r9 d: U/ vA. made to remain in the same classes
2 R* e8 R- L  @/ [# SB. forced to study I the lower classes
, }6 U4 D" C' i3 O! V; rC. drawn to their studies 0 Z7 A7 H2 j9 t* Z$ z/ p/ |* O
D. prevented from advancing9 B4 K  |2 C, f/ Q  T
      满分:2  分7 s! ~9 i7 \4 r. P; V
3). The author argues that a teacher’s chief concern should be the development of the student’s ______.7 B' h7 |8 F7 w
A. personal qualities and social skills; S7 G3 v( m9 y1 a
B. total personality
& D# B4 T9 s" t+ X& ^C. learning ability and communicative skills
! @. M' `3 M9 q/ i; M$ ^D. intellectual ability/ a3 P- l" G$ i; \
      满分:2  分' x8 I9 m9 W; }
4). Which of the following is NOT MENTIONED in the third paragraph?; U4 N/ b0 L& u  |
A. Group work gives pupils the opportunity to learn to work together with other.
9 X# O* f% L/ ]0 T8 d# F" [/ }. N6 MB. Pupils also learn to develop their reasoning abilities.
- j; l. U; J9 X3 M* S& `5 lC. Group work provides pupils with the opportunity to learn to be capable organizers. 1 C# J. P2 G- h
D. Pupils also learn how to participate in teaching activities.
% q# l  v9 d% E6 Y' H$ T) x      满分:2  分
$ J* q# y# T3 o  m) z8 Z5). The author’s purpose in writing this passage is to ______.% s2 b# t1 }9 `5 B) L7 Q
A. argue for teaching bright and not-so-bright pupils in the same class( a  e% M% u1 N& F' I  w( h. V
B. recommend pair work and group work for classroom activities$ f2 E0 q1 ~: G
C. offer advice on the proper use of the library
2 q9 D0 `7 r& Q' [) T( u& b2 h# qD. emphasize the importance of appropriate formal classroom teaching* `6 ?: A0 H# e+ k& r8 D: W
. V5 D0 X' j5 p* I' g4.  The appeal of advertising to buying motives can have both negative and positive effects. Consumers may be convinced to buy a product of poor quality or high price because of an advertisement. For example, some advertisers have appealed to people’s desire for better fuel economy for their cars by advertising automotive products that improve gasoline mileage. Some of the products work. Others are worthless and a waste of consumers’ money.
* Y- m' ~. a8 o- w& ~& f( }& GSometimes advertising is intentionally misleading. A few years ago a brand of bread was offered to dieters(节食者)with the message that there were fewer calories(热量单位,大卡)in every slice. It turned out that the bread was not dietetic(适合于节食的), but just regular bread. There were fewer calories because it was sliced very thin, but there were the same number of calories in every loaf.9 u: f5 S+ n! S' ]0 T
On the positive side, emotional appeals may respond to a consumer’s real concerns. Consider fire insurance. Fire security of knowing that property is protected by insurance makes the purchase of fire insurance a worthwhile investment for most people. If consumers consider the quality of the insurance plans as well as the message in the ads, they will benefit from the advertising., W5 E7 Q+ J+ A( ^( R; ^
Each consumer must evaluate her or his own situation. Are the benefits of the product important enough to justify buying it? Advertising is intended to appeal to consumers, but it does not force them to buy the product. Consumers still control the final buying decision.2 z; @- ?2 W: k' ?
1). Advertising can persuade the consumer to buy worthless products by _________.( f. L) Z8 a! v, O2 V, X. }& @
A. keeping a balance between quality and price( E3 U! D- ]8 z' [
B. convincing him of their low price! x6 l; L3 D, {" B$ t( A
C. appealing to his buying motives
/ H6 O( @( u2 s
( j( P; ?# L( i- `0 l" PD. stressing their high quality
! Y4 L/ a, [; }6 N9 @% H3 F      满分:2  分
$ Z4 p- h4 W$ S' Z7 U3 F1 t2 J2). The reason why the bread advertisement is misleading is that ________.
/ v+ W3 x6 q1 i5 F% TA. the total number of calories in the loaf remained the same8 U  @8 ?8 f" c, z3 v5 S
B. thin slices of bread could contain more calories  m: \2 Z0 J3 K3 f2 U
C. the loaf was cut into regular slices! D. e7 q' z$ g- }" S% S
D. the bread was not real bread
% C6 ~% W* q/ W1 ]6 @1 n      满分:2  分# p6 b7 D0 `' Q! U/ M4 C2 F- @
3). The passage tells us that _______.. Y- d9 i+ i  F! ^3 @# W" X
A. advertisements occasionally force consumers into buying things they don’t need# C0 u* E! J/ J, d7 r
B. the buying motives of consumers are controlled by advertisements! p0 M7 v; G& n

; U2 f) ^" S& X2 XC. sometimes advertisements really sell what the consumer needs
, G4 C  v9 G6 j* L/ d$ _  s3 bD. fire insurance is seldom a worthwhile investment
7 K. N& Q! |& }. u      满分:2  分
; y8 l# d3 j: U: \$ q% \4). It can be inferred from the passage that a smart consumer should _________.
4 d8 L9 A/ m$ C; v, ^A. be familiar with various advertising strategies* f- f- e5 G: G) u
B. think carefully about the benefits described in the advertisements% k$ w: `7 c' j, }1 |8 f
C. guard against the deceiving nature of advertisements
/ X8 a3 U7 a7 W4 W6 eD. avoid buying products that have strong emotional appeal
& K' _  @& U) J! Y! |0 D8 H      满分:2  分- F. I% y, P6 [
5). The passage is mainly about ________.
7 [2 A; Y' ~2 n% `A. ways to protect the interests of the consumer
' r$ `# a4 J5 d# u( l1 H+ l% HB. how to make a wise buying decision* N* L. O3 _6 B0 n% E! V
C. the function of advertisements in promoting sales ; [8 {; C( e, i
D. the positive and negative aspects of advertising
( u& w: g: y5 }- k      满分:2  分
  ]$ p# M) [$ L5 U/ b! q' C3 _
: T& o# D) K9 {二、单选题(共 15 道试题,共 45 分。)V 1.  This kind of cloth ______ easily.
2 i6 b' d+ F( ^8 }A. was washed
3 v' E' Q  q7 b6 D) G3 A: zB. washes' D: f) y; H9 ?( |2 O
C. is washed . ]# }+ \6 t8 M) r
D.  washed! u8 H4 U' _3 m+ t: _% D$ n
      满分:3  分" {2 S6 q5 r9 J* g: I- h7 X
2.  Have you ever dreamed ______ going abroad for further study?- f9 E' W! d1 j4 V0 a
A. for
( d( d; I; e( q$ _, a, WB. about
$ A# h6 B0 e: w' n4 [4 T  R$ X6 S8 jC. in) ~: q* L, _" D$ m" W& ?
D. of: l7 Y# b- F* y2 `* {4 _
      满分:3  分- y, Q$ G# i' K8 B9 i6 e
3.  The music was so _______ that the audience were _______ to death.
3 I% _+ O" \6 x3 O: g8 mA. boring ... bored
# P4 `1 }, V! N7 @9 bB. bored ... boring  V; a9 I( \8 r5 T! R1 V: l- \  |

+ {7 R: C+ a; Y  x; {: eC. bored ... bored
4 ^$ T* w8 d4 Z& a! I) b2 N' uD. boring ... boring4 |3 t/ A2 U- c
      满分:3  分9 p1 ?5 ]+ }1 n% n
4.  He is always ______ at the sound of fire alarms.$ H8 C. s% ~7 I$ ~$ Z3 ~$ \# Z
A. scares
3 s6 T- a1 V7 H( q8 DB. scared
2 P4 x5 u$ \7 t; p& M$ WC. scaring! q2 n0 M! |& m" O; U0 X
D. scare
- q# r0 [- n  W      满分:3  分: H& }) g+ R& d( F
5.  — Could I speak to John Harris, please?
. z/ k- n6 z$ s+ h3 ^6 p— ________________ ., E) {  ]9 ^2 n& w4 T5 O
A. Oh, how are you  , ^; ~7 F8 o8 c* q& G
B. I’m John
: }! O+ y6 [6 c/ R3 H5 Q& i8 K& KC. I’m listening ; z; x) u  P6 |" ]
D. Speaking
6 r' E4 l# e6 q/ ~( x- e& n      满分:3  分
$ ?  R- X6 r6 w- U  E6.  ---- Hi, is Mary there, please?
9 s4 J$ x6 x. Z: V: _$ g' b. j+ E4 Y   ---- __________________.
/ N: |; U5 A, b* nA. Hold on. I’ll get her
0 o, U0 R; o$ z5 T  D* m" DB. No, she isn’t here  k) D  z# N# r" T  E
C. Yes, she lives here
; C  e; u! F6 iD. Yes, what do you want?
5 q( [: i8 v8 f+ j& z5 q      满分:3  分
' L; _( }% M" w/ M1 ~7.  ---- Can you come over for dinner with us?
# z6 S9 y  K) {1 P7 O+ v- K0 ]   ---- __________________. & A' X: Y2 N* t: A2 j0 W3 M% {  B
A. I’d like to, but I have a meeting tonight
! A. n% a5 ]8 M) D9 N" n  U8 ^; D6 bB. It doesn’t matter
+ ?& n% _( @, L1 R6 AC. No, I don’t like
+ ^% R6 o* _# }D. Oh, that sounds well& B9 \6 P: ~" q) A
      满分:3  分: C/ x* C0 N+ m9 }
8.  People were ______ the idea of a well-balanced life.3 d- A  f2 k5 R" Q5 v4 f( }
: Z' u* G; d/ r. ^& ?; L* E
A.  interested for  ; c, z$ ]5 @: }3 F& A8 V
B. interesting in  5 i/ E/ O$ D, S5 ~7 S* O) x
C.  interested in' d( L, o0 K( N" ?& {4 g8 Z! W
D. interesting for
% x& M0 {2 D; Y2 S8 _1 M9 z      满分:3  分
5 o1 ~4 U0 D, m( v7 ]6 V, Z9.  
  a# ]) |& Q- m. v* `5 `: H: b& H' f Would you mind ______ the window?
( t, r! g: K6 o( a, Z5 p; k" p9 v+ H
A. I opening  8 q5 C4 C3 ]/ r) E  m. w' d
B. my opening  
  L' `( Z7 V+ b) H2 M: o* A  K1 XC. open
9 l: v! ]6 E# b( q3 K2 tD. to open
4 z! e! A6 `9 U; s1 ]# K      满分:3  分! `0 W; Z* g  s* c% @7 U4 {
10.  Hardly ______ the door when he rushed into the office.
3 n5 _$ J6 E! @) a. jA. I opened
% W3 C% `/ n) yB. did I open! _0 v* B1 t. R$ H
C.
" {- Q# E3 k7 e& }I had opened
/ n3 c8 D/ E4 _& _$ Z$ a; |7 I8 P
D. had I opened
% @2 ~: \6 r( d* M1 \/ Z      满分:3  分
3 L* X) M; }3 @8 m8 u2 r% i1 b11.  This magazine is very popular ______ young people.4 M$ _9 }! B; ]' e- C3 n

* ?* J1 z( y/ Y* _% w0 ?4 G4 ^A. to! ]4 Z0 @+ o" {( q5 q
B. in
/ l1 t, e- f1 T/ p/ F0 z. ~$ nC. for
: p5 |/ D  v) t, ]D. with
  i5 \6 G9 x0 p" c# N3 P      满分:3  分
$ T' p0 h) Q3 i12.  —How’s your family?. x; ~7 }( v5 t2 o
—_____________
! ^. [' n, |3 T: ~3 i& ^) MA. Thanks all the same. - t# C$ C" d6 |  ^+ ]
B. Thanks for calling.
% j. Y: B% R* ]# E. TC. Not too bad.  9 ?, p9 j* }8 h) F$ H
D. Don’t mention it.        " `. k$ Y& g* p  D" E2 L1 ^
      满分:3  分2 N' C% u2 {) N6 q" E
13.  The Premier and the Foreign Minister ________ present at the state banquet last night.4 Y( v4 v- f# ], H2 L  K6 W% y
A. are   4 T3 O: Y( y: E$ E4 W0 \9 ^
B. was  2 J" U7 `1 k' T! [* `: f& u3 G2 M
C. were
! s& A  k4 R$ E& H3 f8 [! L/ y( BD. is
  Q6 r+ I% w7 P+ O4 V4 X1 }      满分:3  分- B; c  Q+ h* f/ S: v* g
14.  ---- We are going to have a dancing party tonight. Would you like to join us?5 W5 P$ p# m& |& l  }) o8 R, ~" |* d
   ---- __________________. 8 I$ O9 r) w- B+ x+ ]5 y# Q) _
A.  I’m afraid not. Because I have an appointment with my dentist tonight
# k" x' d# ^7 Y) O4 m  q. LB. Of course not. I have no idea
6 k/ F2 ]/ J2 r9 x4 AC. No, I can’t0 ^" B) ^3 E' n+ f7 ]) I* A
D. That’s all set
; Q2 V; u: Q2 u. T      满分:3  分6 s# h' K5 L+ C
15.   Attention, please. I have ______ to announce.0 M3 }# F+ a2 ~5 H! R! X
A. important something
) j' y9 b2 O- J0 B6 t: A; R1 A2 A- sB. an important something
( a' C0 H$ e  @' o, JC. something important
" b7 p( J- c$ X8 v- VD.  important thing6 R+ `4 t/ ^/ `
      满分:3  分 % T" ?) `% }: V3 B
* y/ ?2 T: ~# i
三、完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 15 分。)V 1.  Dentists always ask questions when it is impossible for you to answer. My dentist had just pulled out one of my teeth and told me to rest for a __1__. I tried to say something, but my mouth was full of cotton wool. He knew I __2__ match boxes and asked me whether my collection was growing. In __3__to his questions I either __4__ or made strange noises. Meanwhile, my tongue was busy __5__ out the hole. I suddenly realized he had pulled out the wrong tooth.
" }7 Z5 R- ~/ @; }! \4 i1).
: T- z/ s. j+ C2 C, LA. answer
" q5 b7 l# V2 IB. nodded + l1 }: M# D. Z6 B
C. searching: _6 e7 i6 O8 N
D. while
" Z2 b, f  }3 `+ sE. collected
0 s2 r& o/ i2 k) m$ q      满分:3  分
4 C2 l- h6 c* g2).
; q6 h* b# A& B# h) f* jA. answer# T% A( w! N$ p  ]  w! w% K
B. nodded
* k0 K8 c3 H0 f/ ?9 n4 ]. Y4 s+ g% AC. searching
* t5 S2 T; x3 e. eD. while
! u1 R- w1 b5 dE. collected
  c8 k7 y* D' K      满分:3  分
. I. D8 M; o6 ~3). % p( l% l% I7 g' e% h; n  h! @4 J5 R& R
A. answer3 T8 u5 w( K. G9 h6 g% d+ |3 [; _
B. nodded
2 a" X" j$ y4 F  YC. searching! @$ {- B3 R1 I, L
D. while- y. v! S6 ?6 W
E. collected3 F, N0 q; e, @$ E; s. `( O$ W' ~/ i
      满分:3  分# d; N3 v9 V& p: \: o4 T
4).
% a  T: D4 U3 O1 Y3 f/ {, UA. answer
5 \$ W/ u# _5 l- }B. nodded
( k. Z2 F) a9 }3 x3 j+ fC. searching
# }/ S( |( \+ u/ r+ [! t# eD. while
: ]7 m& n; s0 I/ I- ?8 sE. collected( D4 C5 E5 K9 P( K
      满分:3  分" C6 B- v- Y; L5 C
5). 5 `) O2 b7 w# F  U6 S2 E* V
A. answer
$ Q; w& V* O8 ^% UB. nodded & n$ i; \, A: C6 Z/ r. O- Z$ F7 v
C. searching
/ q% H7 @: D4 JD. while9 A. P, s/ ~0 G8 I) F; ]0 {
E. collected  Z: a( C  E( w0 b0 G
      满分:3  分
, e! j: p. p8 J' G  Y. U# q! d* K; m5 p* S0 p
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2015-11-7 14:21:11 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:49 , Processed in 0.105025 second(s), 22 queries .