奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1823|回复: 0

大学英语(统考)在线练习题14(客观题)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-2 10:48:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、阅读理解(共 4 道试,共 40 分。)V 1.  People often say that the Englishman’s home is his castle. They mean that the home is very important and personal. Most people in Britain live in houses rather than flats, and many people own their homes. This means that they can make them personal, and change them in any way they like. Most houses have a garden, even if it is a small one, and the garden is usually loved. The house and the garden are the private space of a person. In a crowded city a person knows that he or she has a private space which is only for himself or herself and for invited friends.0 J+ Z$ y$ [& P- R
People usually like to mark their space. If you are on the beach you may have spread your towels around you; in the rain you may have put your coat or small bag on the seat beside you; in a library you may spread your books around you.
0 i3 O- ~( o2 d4 S, POnce I was traveling on a train to London. I was on a section for four people and there was a table between us. The man opposite to me had his briefcase on the table. There was no space on my side of the table at all. I was unhappy. I thought he thought that he owned the whole table. I had been reading a book about nonverbal communication so I took various papers out of my bag and put them on his case! When I did this he suddenly became angry and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. I had taken up his space! A few minutes later I took my papers off in order to read them. He immediately moved his case to his side of the table.9 I0 B( L7 a" f7 ]
1). What does the first sentence in Paragraph 1 mean?
* v1 ^; r0 i8 eA.  The home matters greatly to Englishmen.% N" b" X8 s8 E  \6 n: {. |: V% E8 z. ?
B. The castle is more important than the home.) `! S- c8 y, o" R. U
C. The home is more important than the castle.- m3 {4 `: S. n( R5 ?. \
D. Englishmen usually live in homes instead of castles.) ?9 D) s( l6 t' v
      满分:2  分
  E7 ?0 T! e/ b( l2).  Which of the following is NOT the reason for most British to live in homes?* T; R4 E' T) P: T  e
A. They can make changes in houses in which they live.
3 i- {# k7 A" k! J( O% KB. They love houses more than gardens.1 j( G; j& x, I8 q+ W% k0 l
C. They can own private space like the house and the garden.0 R& S: G$ j: h7 t- v
D. They can keep the private space to themselves and friends.2 I; @) m) L# |7 W$ l
      满分:2  分2 k' ]* o  R( m
3). According to Paragraph 2, if you spread your books around you in a library, it means _______ .
+ v: V* a3 y! n' x1 q- d# o5 dA.  you want to spread your towels around you further
3 V3 `8 k& {" Z/ rB. you want to put your coat on the table9 K' w* q6 B; E, S3 B* E) _
C. you can find no space for your books on the seat
( G. e+ b, I& R' Q  f9 VD. you want to tell others the space belongs to you5 y% b4 }9 f6 P
      满分:2  分  _/ S% ^+ U( W8 y
4). How did the man opposite to the writer show he owned the whole table?3 Z( |* W1 O" }6 U  N) J
A. He sat in a section for four people. 4 X1 b: Y+ D: J1 ^7 @" Z
B. He placed his briefcase on the table% \3 b! v; d  C- }. P) D
C. He was traveling on a train to London.
2 ]8 `$ j+ @6 o! t! n/ c  jD. He was reading a book.& [. t) H, a3 t$ j
- W1 `. P5 }& t5). The writer tried to get back his space by ______.% D4 A( k# @4 d1 x2 o
A. moving the case off the table
. S7 D+ z6 K7 P  j' fB.  taking all his papers out
* \7 s. L6 z% F* N$ Y; YC.  taking up the space of the man opposite5 \  |4 f4 [! }3 _7 \( ^
D. showing the books concerned to the man' I' f6 O0 t  E; Z
      满分:2  分8 M5 `# }# R* }3 p
2.  Although the United States covers so much land and the land produces far more food than the present population needs, its people are by now almost entirely and urban society. Less than a tenth of the people are engaged in agriculture and forestry (林业) , and most of the rest live in or around towns, small and large. Here the traditional picture is changing: every small town may still be very like other small towns, and the typical small town may represent a widely accepted view of the country, but most Americans do not live in small towns any more. Half the population now lives in some thirty metropolitan areas (large cities with their suburbs) of more than a million people each ---- a larger proportion than in Germany or England, let alone France. The statistics (统计) of urban and rural population should be treated with caution because so many people who live in areas classified as rural travel by car to work in a nearby town each day. As the rush to live out of town continues, rural areas within reach of towns are gradually filled with houses, so that it is hard to say at what moment a piece of country becomes a suburb. But most and more the typical American lives in a metropolitan rather than a small town environment. , j* x5 u- g7 W' Z
2 L9 E2 t( @6 m, b5 d) [
1). If now America has 250 million people, how many of them are engaged in agriculture and forestry?
1 z% C5 y/ v( ^. S5 \( Z- `% PA. About 25 million.
- V; f8 @; i& O: `: F0 n$ u4 UB. More than 25 million. 7 u9 q6 f+ J2 ~+ U" A

+ p1 Y$ W7 H" ^7 aC. Less than 25 million.
: N3 l' g/ P  a1 x0 q. YD. Less than 225 million.( y! g, E4 l- L
      满分:2  分. l) W  I! L. ?4 x0 M* T. S
2). Which of the following four countries has the smallest proportion of people living in metropolitan areas?
% \  f# h* ~% T2 nA. United States. & \+ K' \" X, M9 C9 M5 f; H
B. Germany.  
' T# P: r% W  @% r0 l0 D3 X; pC. France.5 M+ ~3 l7 W& _
D. England.
3 e1 f! T6 f' N8 |      满分:2  分
# Y) T) G, L. |3). What’s the meaning of the word “metropolitan” in the middle of the passage?
3 M8 X+ B% A) z  N. B$ eA. Of a large city with its suburbs.
& \( L% D  l  G3 Q! k. Z) R- tB. Of small and large towns.
. F2 R! {0 f3 q$ m# p7 C
7 A( X5 v* s/ L# g& R- V$ VC. Of urban areas.
; ~0 ~, p- |+ }! d" D8 A. w# UD. Of rural areas.
; m7 V7 B8 y' `9 Y2 ~      满分:2  分5 C7 k* n1 Z0 m8 ?, u
4). According to the passage, what can we learn about small towns in the United States?
1 x1 H( z8 X, L/ G7 JA. Most small towns become gradually crowded. 1 q* e  T8 l3 A  N
B. Small towns are still similar to each other. 8 {# J$ \, m* s6 \" T4 ?
) Z% {4 F2 `- @, K( V- \; B
C.  As the traditional picture is changing, towns are different.
5 q% ]! R) M& V
7 z4 T$ p2 a1 k9 E! P$ T9 U5 GD. Small towns are turning into large cities.
1 T! y& _6 b" K      满分:2  分
0 i4 l! j8 i9 D9 S+ A5). Why is it hard to say when a piece of country becomes a suburb?, r$ q4 ?5 Z7 w0 P3 \
A. Because they are the same. % t; e" y0 A5 D0 @
B. Because the rush takes place too quickly. / H4 x# C* H5 @6 G6 d% M+ m+ {1 N  P) z8 B

& E; K$ p/ _. G) M  G0 p! FC. Because the process is gradual. 3 e( [% Q8 W7 X8 F

% `! @& n. l/ N* ]( n' x# h0 L- zD.  Because more and more Americans live in metropolitan areas.
! g; k" r% L6 g% ]8 r; u      满分:2  分
" Y' G' u5 J$ a3.  Albert Einstein had a great effect on science and history, greater than what only a few other men have achieved. An American university president once commented that Einstein had created a new outlook, a new view of the universe. It may be some time before the average mind understands fully the identity of time and space and so on---but even ordinary men understand now that the universe is something larger than ever before.
$ B! P& o1 @3 d0 A0 E9 U2 NBy 1994 the young Einstein had gained world fame. He accepted the offer to become a professor at the Prussian Academy of Science in Berlin. He had few duties, little teaching and unlimited opportunities for study, but soon his peace and quiet were broken by the First World War. Einstein hated violence. The misery of war affected him deeply, and he sat unhappily in his office doing little. He lost interest in his research. Only when peace came in 1918 was he able to get back to work.' d( O0 `# F+ q) Q
In the years following World War I honors were increasingly heaped on him. He became the head of the Kaiser Whihem Institute of Theoretical Physics. In 1921he won the Nobel Prize, and he was honored in Germany until the rise of Nazism when he was driven from Germany because he was a Jew.: L: Y* Y/ d7 h

5 r  d) }. d" L8 O3 h6 g1). The main idea of Paragraph 1 is ______.# x3 C, ]) {  r' ?" ?5 U
A. the time when people know Einstein- n6 {, t& T: d$ j
B. the feeling of an American college president
" Z3 B9 ?0 Q$ u2 v* SC. the change in human thought produced by Einstein
' A2 W: L+ p6 q2 I  w1 ~* tD. the difficulty facing teachers in understanding Einstein’s thought
! {, f# u$ |9 A0 ~1 f% \5 m      满分:2  分) U- X& g' @2 n( O0 @8 w
2). According to the American university president, ______.
4 z) M1 s6 B- u; s9 I5 PA. everyone understands Einstein’s theory today
( u6 [. c+ M5 Z+ j  ~2 UB. Einstein achieved more than any other scientists in history
9 ~& j. Q8 {; |: zC. the theory of relativity can be quickly learned by everyone: q0 G: t% y+ s% H3 ?* ^) Y0 Y
D. our ideas about the universe are different today because of Einstein
& u( _+ \  G  l9 ^, O      满分:2  分7 e" P- B: U4 |5 f
3). According to Paragraph 2, Albert Einstein _______ .& P1 @  J! D( V& i4 S; U
A. was a famous chemist
( I" i1 V0 _. F  V$ TB. headed a research institute
0 J4 x5 m8 l+ QC. was famous in the world
) |6 G: ]- k, M( f8 nD. enjoyed reading about war
5 k# l+ U& ]/ D$ H4 _      满分:2  分
& L- b2 k( @8 Y: ^4). According to the passage, Einstein did his greatest work _______ .
- k) ]4 e/ b6 }+ f4 N, t1 RA. during World War I
3 n. p9 ~, E  ^* |B. when he was young7 E( s3 f" P1 [; t
C. when Nazism rose- t8 L4 w% c3 @
D. between 1906 and 1915
0 K/ j) _" n( t; `      满分:2  分- O9 @. G& }5 D7 A# ^
5). It may be concluded that ______.
  }0 B$ `, H  [* n' a' uA.  Albert Einstein was forced to serve in the German army
& l8 z, v( N, P/ {  oB. Albert Einstein had no other interests besides science
8 k% `5 m8 L& _+ T! b0 z4 OC. Germans usually have a high respect for science
6 y- Z; ?( K7 a: t7 v! WD. his reputation was ruined because of his work during World War I: C. q, V5 I  I/ @: E' U
  o, C( x8 Q# @: K4.  If you have been joining chat room conversations, or trading e-mail with net pals, you have become one of the millions who write in a special, short form of English.
% z* f. l% z" LThroughout the world, every night children and their elders are talking online---many of them are talking at the same time.! x1 g7 C6 e& ]( D
It’s fast: trying talking to six people once. It’s convenient: three or four words per exchange. It takes cleverness, concentration and quick fingers.7 P+ [2 T& c6 y( ], {
And it requires very simple language. There is neither time nor space for explanations. Why waste precious time telling six friends you have to leave for a moment to take care of your little brother when BRB (=be right back) will do?
  C& X1 T" U( Y: U/ V" WWant to enter a conversation? Just type PMFJI(=pardon me for jumping in).- u+ E& W# X8 Y! W
Interested in whom you’re talking to? Type A/S/L, the common request to know your pal’s age, sex and location. You may get 15/M/NY as a reply from your pal.0 q) W& ]; D5 T" u! R2 Q
If something makes you laugh, say you’re OFT (=on the floor), or LOL (=laughing out loud), or joining the two into ROTEL (=rolling on the floor laughing).
6 v' N9 @8 s( L9 A6 H/ F: S5 F0 u0 v2 oAnd when it’s time to get back to work or go to bed, you type GTG (=got to go) or TTYL (=talk to you later).
9 {% R% t* o2 v4 [0 C7 z  xPeople want to write as fast as possible, and they want to get their ideas across as quickly as they can. Capital letters are left in the dust, except when expressing feelings, as it takes more time to hold down the “shift” key and use capitals.( v$ \6 A2 }8 Y, y& ^' M

, D4 y; Z4 L6 O* k# J1). When people are online, they talk by ______.
2 X! s& C& v- d& MA. using body language 3 b0 i# u+ X! @
B.  drawing simple pictures0 C  p& {! k. e* E; N3 o; d% F
0 L  K  j. g- f" `8 z
C. making phone calls  .
+ S$ z5 Q* l8 UD. using especially short form of English
: Q9 d7 q- n0 A      满分:2  分
& P+ U$ |! v  i8 \  Y2).  The Internet makes many people in the world ______.1 L* g+ ?6 _1 V
A. talk at the same time & [  X, {" {+ W) q6 B0 e
B. discover their friends3 N' X4 A9 [# d) j. P
* p; R3 A4 f& r) S+ r) a
C.  pick out good things to buy    & n! v5 x1 y+ B
D. find out social problems
9 }- }" E8 p. X$ g' c0 r! I      满分:2  分1 P9 d; [. R" m# J, l' ]4 {
3). The sentence “There is neither time nor space for explanations” means ______.6 L+ x6 H# [1 w0 b* q
A. people should use words properly  . i( s/ Q- w* Q& I+ W2 Y
6 M+ Y* ?1 w& t
B. people should know the time while talking3 M2 z; D/ h) M- e( u( ~

) x+ ?: p6 ]+ n& NC. people online have to express themselves in a simple way  .    4 B* q8 a6 `. }3 R: F

" T. Z9 A: R: T7 Z0 l" g: AD. people should talk in a funny way2 o8 Q* u6 s+ k% S7 z+ @! ~" S
      满分:2  分, H  ^5 b% _3 j( f% g/ ^
4). If you get 15/M/HK as an answer to your A/S/L, it means ______.7 _6 v$ @2 v6 X7 q8 n. q4 Y
A. the person who is talking to you is 15 from Hong Kong        Y6 y) n4 h: b6 C

1 ~( _! J# W+ \8 U: O2 kB. you are talking to a boy who is 15 years old and lives in Hong Kong8 ]% P. p: l& u4 r

; t( z! }1 G- ^" g$ a3 }4 t  sC. you are talking to 15 boys from Hong Kong at the same time  $ T+ b7 U; {9 w' X

7 L" J: f5 {+ aD. the boy from Hong Kong has been online for 15 minutes
' _2 R6 F4 P$ ?$ @/ X: ?/ e, s0 Z      满分:2  分
, F3 b, f# I- y2 L" j+ r  Z5 ^5). According to the passage, time online can be saved by ______.
5 i7 F7 J- w% t4 _A. using fewer capital letters   
$ |$ s8 x8 T, ^* }( Z5 `B. drawing pictures
7 E; Y$ e8 v: z5 I$ ~) U
% A- W1 {" B2 aC. using the mouse instead of the keyboard9 E6 v: F" d9 L- T: o
5 A1 z$ f( d; j# S' V0 o$ t. J
D. using both the mouse and the keyboard
2 ~8 E  K6 X$ ?4 F5 f8 ]2 _      满分:2  分
( _9 V1 `  K( v' d
1 K9 d3 k* g1 _4 b9 I8 ?$ y二、单选题(共 15 道试题,共 45 分。)V 1.  It is believed that music will help us ______.$ d$ H* W8 X2 ?) i; Y5 s
A. relaxed
$ P5 v7 N1 k6 o- hB. worried  W8 n5 Z: O) e* ?1 ]1 \
C. relax5 _1 y. }( G/ f! v/ E
D. worry
  M( V' }6 D: O8 V' F      满分:3  分
* @7 @" a- A) ]9 W+ R2 ?  a$ m8 g2.  People were ______ the idea of a well-balanced life.. g4 A' N# `% D$ b% \

0 m) O( Q( G! `A.  interested for  7 b9 u- p* L  u2 k/ q. H
B. interesting in  
+ Y- }( H/ _# d5 e4 ^C.  interested in* Q) _# |% L: c
D. interesting for  G: h& f5 t" @7 x  B
      满分:3  分
/ p( V2 Q- R- ?8 s4 e0 z6 v7 h3.  We can paint an arrow here to _______ the right path. , f. s- ~2 n. e0 B' G  j6 i" o
A. see" l% F7 I. G& a- u! Z2 W/ H, Y8 h) n
B. walk  
& R8 ?- M( d  k3 X" ^C. indicate  - P7 O7 Z; p+ n  \4 M1 _0 \
D. describe
. Z% w& `4 O7 A" X3 Z      满分:3  分
; t4 a2 e$ V5 a  ]- ?( R3 v+ C+ Y4.  Be sure to ______ the lights before you go to bed.
4 S  c- Q3 i9 e( o2 u, u" h$ ?, ]A.  turn on
1 E0 W& a+ U: C& q, c/ t5 l' aB. put off
0 J1 K8 \$ N% `* B9 _+ XC. turn down' ?* x$ v8 T0 N
D. put out7 |! Y- V7 o* [& e  b
      满分:3  分( a* S: K; r0 B% E+ r
5.  We are going to Florida as soon as ________ taking our final exams.# a" A, |8 g$ D, J
A. we finish* r. J: d' W! e$ G! Z
B. we’ll finish    - R  H% ?% h5 N1 n1 R5 D
C. we finished     
7 ?0 U  F7 s4 o2 U" u! A! PD. we’d finish( Y7 s6 h& W  h$ p) d5 V' P1 Y
      满分:3  分; ^, y$ V% F; p& ~
6.  ---- Would you mind changing seats with me?* y' f7 u6 x/ q$ C' n- D7 H
   ----________________. ! V+ }1 R- T2 S; |7 D1 X3 x, q) j
A. Yes, you can 4 g/ X/ J/ n2 D- B7 Q" z7 Y8 {
B. Of course, I like to
0 z1 J4 s4 E& x! sC. No, I don’t mind 9 ]" S8 I0 G( }3 _) ?
D. Certainly, please do& e  u& W- p8 ]6 t
      满分:3  分! `! w. U' ~, \2 l: f
7.  John always enjoys jogging (慢跑) in the morning, _________ sometimes it rains.
$ z& q% p, N# J& K  RA. even though) h; S: R& A' F' \/ t6 s+ Z
B. while  
! V9 q! X; P" {& c2 R- EC. since  7 i! @: F# l! L0 u" y
D. so8 h) e8 T$ t% a$ Q* K5 W! @! B
      满分:3  分4 N1 a  A1 h& q1 F7 @
8.  —This book is really excellent. I enjoy it very much.
4 p, e; f0 N. w6 f0 \/ M4 ~—_____________% w/ }( W2 X$ m" k
A. I have just finished a novel.
1 k0 ]. X; T5 P! i* HB. What is it about?! w& G% o) z; E) S
C. I found it in a small bookstore.# t9 ~- F5 l9 }* ^1 Y
D.  When did you start reading?6 d8 x9 ~& i0 ?( j; _9 b9 _2 p
/ e2 W* \% n) D, R+ [9.  — Could you help me with my homework, please?1 {: F" I2 c) q% L, d8 b! r5 K3 `+ Y
— __________________ .
8 ^1 Y- c: f; m  K  P" S8 _
+ [7 ~$ K0 ~$ @, ]0 i4 x7 uA. No, no way
7 B7 T! ?( `) O! N3 {B. No, I couldn’t( R' a& C) }* i
C. No, I can’t# h& R+ w7 C1 i# B  {% y# }" u
D. Sorry, I can’t. I have to go to a meeting right now6 N: @6 C* {4 j) f" i9 X5 d$ M
4 i; d  x8 {) ?10.  We need a huge _____ of money to build a new high school for the children in this area.- M5 U; T: W" p' i
A. number . {) V9 F( e. u9 ~* P; t
B. amount
) Y- I5 K. x/ h$ b6 l0 OC. piece
2 a" g+ n9 e3 g7 \+ ND. kind# J5 ?/ x# o/ y2 Y, f8 l
      满分:3  分" x9 m5 j; ^( r
11.  It ______ out that finding a job is as easy as making a CV.3 G& x) i; ~# P; z5 T4 S
A. turns
, g  }; s3 z: ~* Z) X& P% }# pB. makes
; i' W# t2 S: FC. points
, y8 n% b0 b+ x# [9 o) O5 R5 C6 _D. works( D+ J7 o6 G$ D
      满分:3  分. t: A4 t3 Y; F' m7 `4 S+ g! J
12.  He spends two hours every day surfing the Internet to learn about the ______ developments in the field.
" B+ W8 Y, D9 D/ @( z% |* L* S8 eA. late     9 [& _, P) B( f1 L; R& Z) B' j
B. later' Q# y  s5 L% ~* @# f& w
- j5 w. J: G" |( h- {# q
C. latter   
- \+ N( E0 b5 r3 K. u# N, U5 O5 d; WD. latest
* T# X# V! Z) T7 j5 Q6 r/ g      满分:3  分
" h0 W: q7 X: Z/ V13.  The nurse told the patient to ______ medicine three times a week.2 {$ ?$ r/ R1 m7 t& C" m, T
A. make
1 [0 }0 @9 y- L% k4 iB. do
9 L) `* X  f8 E7 @% qC. count
$ h' M! ^+ o8 E7 w* B: y! ]D. ) W# q2 p: B5 [
take1 H' ?+ P5 B2 `/ [$ _
. E$ r5 I$ a% E+ N; M
# n+ m% P2 U4 L% d7 m14.  — Do you mind if I take a couple of hours off this afternoon?
6 v, z' Q0 a1 j' t+ u   — ________________ .
' Z; R! F. A3 C4 G. MA. Never mind.
5 J+ j" R" h; t/ U5 G% @$ @B. OK, but what for?
0 Q- E. d0 E" o7 o8 dC. Yes, please help yourself
3 j7 H6 y: g1 D' \8 ~- ~2 WD. Yes, but I don't care
; t; B& q; Z1 f      满分:3  分5 t& x+ r  }9 ?( N# \+ `( |
15.  , ^/ v1 Q' X- |
--- Good night and thanks again. & l, ?1 y& P$ O5 m: P' h, v

2 I; w7 F5 V1 Y% m& ^" J---- __________________. 4 A# l: u& Y' P
" E! k7 P( @. p$ c2 |
A. You can’t say that! h8 v1 n( Q7 H' I, N( g! g2 ^
B. No, no. It’s what I can do
; \( X& n& [5 \' P; ^1 f1 [) e4 d! YC. How can you say that% V, Q( S! T- X, f: K  g9 y
D. Good night
4 s( e3 H9 Z# T; L      满分:3  分
6 @9 S& k* \6 t# @3 z
) i8 \  Z& o' Q  F1 {" {$ `( b三、完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 15 分。)V 1.  Today anyone will accept money in exchange for goods and services. People use money to buy food, __1__, books, bicycles and __2__ of other things they need or want. Most of the money today is made of metal or paper. But people used to use all kinds of things as money. One of the first kinds of money was shells. Cattle were one of the earliest kinds of money. Other __3__ were used as money, too. The first metal coins were made in China. Again the Chinese thought of a way to __4__ money. They began to use paper money. The first paper money looks more __5__ a personal note used today from one person to another than the paper money.
+ m, r3 p: j# o. T  _: d0 _1).
6 D  f0 x  y5 R" ?3 `# L6 B: bA. furniture
5 `2 \7 m4 l, i3 R3 KB. hundreds% r0 t; h, d- ~. u" X
C. improve/ h3 w  O: h  O
D. like( [, U8 [8 G4 L& r( [$ b
E. animals
1 p, o# k5 D) f1 i( |4 R& K  D3 ]      满分:3  分/ b; c0 V: U0 V* r3 n  u
2). 0 i5 Z" C7 Z* |1 I, q$ a6 {
A. furniture
2 e2 T# u3 J- M. N+ T! B+ PB. hundreds1 h! C9 [: n, D/ Z! u2 ~
C. improve) O8 @9 {) Y% O5 i
D. like
& C  b" X: a' u* V! F0 yE. animals
1 O9 E8 c$ M; M' G! ?      满分:3  分# m+ w8 O$ l% G
3). - q% e; g1 |8 i  P
A. furniture9 _. f4 m, H: i
B. hundreds- {1 k  r9 T5 z- B
C. improve
8 \7 @3 P: n0 u2 }: D0 c$ VD. like& T3 Q0 w1 F: |& L
E. animals2 k) j# C/ n, `/ {& z5 X1 J4 O* q
      满分:3  分7 G- P; D' k; y: f
4). * Y+ {$ o. \" V. q
A. furniture " l; A: E& M# H$ r4 K
B. hundreds
" t6 d$ {( G7 q% ]) Q8 TC. improve4 ~3 X' C6 X+ w( G3 X
D. like, `8 m! n* V4 S& c& D
E. animals% \' e3 s, C: B9 {; }/ O: a
, E9 A, t8 z+ x1 E9 q- T% m8 D$ o. u5).
3 b# n, d& L- H" c4 zA. furniture% d4 g" M. U0 B: R& B% C
B. hundreds( n( z9 K* _9 P8 M( e
C. improve5 Z$ P% V6 _! o* z, t
D. like
) R$ P& F! c$ sE. animals
3 h# [! |/ q* Y" Z9 v6 r0 z      满分:3  分 & j" w" N2 j$ `, s6 ?" E
* [8 o7 L- n- c: A" \6 I0 Y/ b' j
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:04 , Processed in 0.117090 second(s), 23 queries .