奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1588|回复: 0

大学英语(统考)在线练习题15(客观题)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-2 10:48:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、阅读理解(共 4 道试,共 40 分。)V 1.  Acting is such an over-crowded profession that the only advice that should be given to a young person thinking of going on the stage is "Don't!" But it is useless to try to discourage someone who feels that he must act, although the chances of his becoming famous are slim. The normal way to begin is to go to a drama school. Usually only students who show promise and talent are accepted, and the course lasts two years. Then the young actor or actress takes up work with a theatrical company (剧团), usually as an assistant stage manager. This means doing everything that there is to do in the theatre and occasionally acting in very small parts. It is very hard work indeed, the hours are long and the salary is tiny.
6 M( A- E6 h+ V! kOf course, some people have remarkable chances which lead to fame and success without this long and hard training. Connie Pratt, for example, was just an ordinary girl working in a bicycle factory. A film producer happened to catch sight of her one morning waiting at a bus stop, as he drove past in his car. He stopped and got out to speak to the girl. He asked if she would like to go to the film studio to do a test, and she thought he was joking. Then she got angry and said she would call the police. It took the producer twenty minutes to convince Connie that he was serious. The test was successful. And within a few weeks she was playing the leading part opposite one of the most famous actors of the day. But chances like this happen once in a blue moon!
' C3 B/ s1 c1 a8 \+ q  t& G: v' e
- |; X5 _/ b. l5 ]( Q1).  From the very beginning, the author puts it clearly that acting is a profession _________ .3 c2 G4 D1 a0 V8 Q
A. sought after by too many* L3 O2 o/ G, r4 W1 k  `
B. too difficult for young people" C* r* H  f" C/ m9 F; |0 x

! O5 V" ~, v& z' sC.  for slim people only   + I8 `4 P$ [2 t" F# G
D. one can go into without special training
! u$ E  [# o' Y- [! C      满分:2  分8 M2 s! P3 t+ Q- R( t+ w
2). For someone who feels he must act, it is very likely that ________ .7 ~+ h% k; F, x, R; i
A. he will become a film star at long last0 S7 u+ T+ w* I$ X. C" R. K$ g

0 G' I  f5 Q2 {+ C0 e( PB. he will become a stage manager0 h: v  a5 k0 w. }6 `$ ^
3 s& F: [0 \4 F0 R
C. he will be well paid! m' y* f' d" [7 T- X

6 k6 T7 z/ g( p: Y! D7 zD.  he will end up without any success1 N& g  Z' [3 G, |) ^2 H
      满分:2  分
$ j( A. ~) t7 c" C) q% z3). The film producer found Connie Pratt one morning when she was ________ .
/ s- r3 Y4 \: u  _* G9 X. M6 yA. at work in a bicycle factory
; J  g7 W# b2 ?& s" y  `B. driving past him in her car" v& e8 e  d* L) E

# ?6 s8 N3 z# n8 B+ `  s% tC. going to a film studio
! m4 y' i9 D2 Q; ~' U
) F# w1 n+ S/ n1 t+ SD. waiting for a bus
( S% y4 i& j; B5 B6 d      满分:2  分( ^& e) d  N7 E% j7 I! [
4). A few weeks after the test, Connie Pratt found herself ________ .5 p- N; f0 ?# G, a1 H" e
A. the most famous actress of the world9 V7 Z; A) w: G/ T
B. playing the leading female role in a play* e$ T/ `3 m  c

. \; N/ k  Y1 O% t! LC. as famous as the greatest actor of the world
6 q4 t' Y/ j3 Q0 l% T8 i: M/ |/ g# M' C
D.  no less famous than the leading actor of the day) b% Q$ w1 v# A6 P- P: N8 Q' B
, b3 w8 L' E/ W1 N5). The concluding sentence "chances like this happen once in a blue moon" means _______ .
! D! U1 T8 t. A3 m) [A. this is something which happens once in a while
+ k- T6 S' U1 ?% ]/ X& [B. this is a highly profitable chance
2 x# A, P9 X; K7 V( |5 R( ^- L4 E8 Y7 \) F1 b
C.  this is something highly possible
; Y3 o) o) V: B1 Q
7 T) o$ X* t$ cD. this is a very rare chance9 H3 w+ C; t( M( b$ u
      满分:2  分3 w" W1 {5 l( z: q" h
2.      In the last 500 years, nothing about people—not their clothes, ideas, or languages—has changed as much as what they eat. The original chocolate drink was made from the seeds of the cocoa tree by South American Indians. The Spanish introduced it to the rest of the world during the 1500’s. And although it was very expensive, it quickly became fashionable. In London, shops where chocolate drinks were served became important meeting places. Some still exist today. , e( f# Y5 p8 B% G
The potato is also from the new world. Around 1600, the Spanish brought it from Peru to Europe, where it soon was widely grown. Ireland became so dependent on it that thousands of Irish people starved when the crop failed during the “potato famine” of 1845-1846, and thousands more were forced to leave their motherland and move to America.5 i7 ]1 j6 z, j$ t
There are many other foods that have traveled from South American to the Old World. But some others went in the opposite direction. Brazil is now the world’s largest grower of coffee, and coffee is an important crop in Colombia and other South American countries. But it is native to Ethiopia, a country in Africa. It was first made into a drink by Arabs during the 1400’s.) n) F0 X8 [8 ?, ~7 t: j* v
    According to an Arabic legend, coffee was discovered when a person named Kaldi noticed that his goats were attracted to the red berried on a coffee bush. He tried one and experienced the wide-awake feeling that one–third of the world’s population now starts the day with.3 V$ U/ _" o! ]  f, |9 e6 a% Z
1). According to the passage, which of the following has changed the most in the last 500 years?: u1 W8 ^4 s' B6 P0 _2 r
A. Food
" Y1 I# z  V9 ~6 }1 XB. Clothing
/ J, r/ W) k+ ?% }) F! T1 wC. Ideas
  Q+ @- Q; A+ m( qD. Languages+ Y+ h# F* Z! R) }  K. k, v
      满分:2  分; N; g3 |0 A* J. \9 G. R4 c3 f
2). In the last sentence of the first paragraph “some” refers to ______.
( A% x1 Y" S/ n/ b, P5 }A. some cocoa trees, C/ u# z6 W- e4 _2 A8 S
B. some chocolate drinks& }' q" ?5 Q6 P/ _4 {' Y
C. some shops
) n( R1 ?" @8 ?8 H6 `9 G  GD. some South American Indians
3 L' k& ^8 U" [* \8 f      满分:2  分
1 G3 M" b" D. B4 m9 ?( W5 ?3). Thousands of Irish people starved during the “potato famine” because _______.7 y# b3 U" x" [# k: D
A. they were so dependent on potatoes that they refused to eat anything else
8 `; B, f; j; m1 _: ~B. they were forced to leave their motherland and move to America- x8 Z0 @- c& E( L
C. the weather conditions in Ireland were not suitable for growing potatoes
0 p7 a) w3 C3 \3 U* W; U: [D. the potato harvest was bad
% A6 Z% }2 g) L      满分:2  分
& E9 \- z, r' q7 v8 I- h# E' U4). Which country is the largest coffee producer?( Z+ w( T0 N: C6 }
A. Brazil/ l; i& _6 N8 J, y) ]2 c
B. Colombia
1 n# |" Z5 {; [2 c4 i, I2 Y5 J* ^1 u$ X. ?# B
C. Ethiopia0 P5 c& }! v" T' O
D. Egypt- [. t3 O# J. v
      满分:2  分# I+ o* _9 z' ?
5). Which of the following statements is NOT true, according to the passage?8 @! Z9 Q( K2 A3 T
A. One–third of the world’s population drinks coffee.
- ]5 d$ x! c) u5 a: u' m! O! PB. Coffee is native to Colombia.* e0 N- g1 o( I
C. Coffee can keep one awake.7 L6 j2 L9 Z% @% P5 ]5 C- R
D. Coffee drinks were first made by Arabs.2 C6 L' E1 O0 S% B+ J1 e( ^9 `
- }5 l1 I6 I6 _2 ]5 e7 C3.  The resources of the library can be helpful even when we are doing something very informal, such as trying to devise a better way to measure attitudes toward music or looking for a better way to teach mathematics. The library can be equally helpful when we are doing something very formal, such as writing a dissertation (学位论文) or preparing an article for publication in a professional journal. In either case, our goal should be to use the library as a useful tool to help us understand and solve our problem.
; A+ i# `7 \+ D- D! W, g    The following sections of this chapter will describe specific resources available in many libraries. In some cases you may already be aware of a resource and may use it frequently and successfully. In other cases you may be completely unfamiliar with a resource. Your goal should be to become aware of what is available and to know how to use each of these resources to help you solve the problem they are designed to solve.
- m% R( n+ E+ a8 P    When educators have a piece of information that they want to share with their colleagues, they often make this information available in professional journals or at professional meetings. It would often be useful to have access to such information, and this chapter will describe the special services that enable us to locate such information. * q# B: p+ c! P2 }
( f) v) d4 O4 \/ f: Y
1). The library resources can be helpful when we _______.
0 w- o  \2 N, t0 e# IA. want to find a better way to measure attitudes toward music# @% ]* T6 V9 G- n2 a! I
* w6 u: ?. w3 d4 m) \1 d
B. are preparing a paper for a professional journal
. _. n9 s# L* C4 @& E# Z6 t% _* P0 j2 z/ M+ M9 z
C. are writing a dissertation
! }7 ~# b; ?4 ?7 W; E6 r9 E" b/ d8 Q. b
D. All of the above! f  T/ ]; j; \' k+ M
3 w  A/ \2 k- V/ s: s2). The familiarity of readers with different resources _______.
! ]) J5 Q  M& x6 u: H* h0 dA. is more or less the same
4 G  `1 f" n% L/ v. DB. varies slightly
+ z+ S. ]3 u; y$ i' k; V" N# }( T3 O- r6 F
C. differs greatly     5 L- a: o# u3 A  v
D. should not be different
( D( P: b: M6 v) ]! O* F9 K      满分:2  分
+ a! Y  y1 h! X2 l3). The author believes that _______.
4 `1 j3 |/ N, ]9 o) W( G* D) j6 k& \A.  library resources should be used frequently and completely
1 e; l# E0 y+ q/ h$ `1 y/ eB. library resources cannot be made good use of if they are not available to us, ^% D5 H% R( z+ @# n7 q
9 `' P" V- s- L+ w, @
C. one is supposed to be aware of the library resources that are usually not available( o+ i( E$ S( _3 w* E
0 E8 c7 x+ R8 T9 B
D. one is supposed to have good knowledge and make good use of resources* X# W' j9 n. K4 o, o1 ^1 ?3 [( }
6 N1 _+ Z# l/ Z* J2 g* B- t4). When educators wish to share some information with their colleagues, they often _______.
- u4 a: @0 K6 @A. publish it in a professional journal$ C: @0 Q; U; b* b' a
B. attend professional meetings
! r" p$ p3 N/ d* U8 @- O  {
9 F0 A0 u. Q' P5 qC. get access to it in the library
3 t/ s+ ^9 V; {& j( L1 a9 b- T9 T$ h# D+ |0 H
D. make use of some library services
, n  }; k1 i9 \, D, n" H      满分:2  分' A# B" V- N6 k& e, f: g: m/ P
5). The chapter in question _______.
& w8 C4 ]6 b8 ]. ?5 LA. mainly deals with the ways of dissertation writing+ ]( N. c8 v' R: A4 r8 K+ P
B. presents information on publishing papers in professional journals
+ z2 n  X9 s2 [) e3 H( S: R+ t6 t9 |8 Y6 q3 I2 H9 z# ~' Q
C. introduces some library services- C: v! C- A+ q: R9 J0 i; G& F

" d* F' F9 c* Z/ O( kD.  describes some professional meetings4 o; Q) ^8 N! w# E( w& u+ z
+ ^% T% A( Z/ j
1 {8 L% i# y. ^; F# E* u& R. c1 U, q, ^4.  We find that bright children are rarely held back by mixed ability teaching. On the contrary, both their knowledge and experience are enriched. We feel that there are many disadvantages in streaming (把……按能力分班)pupils. It does not take into account the fact that children develop at different rates. It can have a bad effect on both the bright and the not-so-bright child. After all, it can be quite discouraging to be at the bottom of the top grade!5 Q, O0 S, t( s" R
    Besides, it is rather unreal to grade people just according to their intellectual ability. This is only one aspect of their total personality. We are concerned to develop the abilities of all our pupils to the full, not just their academic ability. We also value personal qualities and social skills, and we find that mixed-ability teaching contributes to all these aspects of learning.
" X; b% c* Y: @, H3 ~    In our classrooms, we work in various ways. The pupils often work in groups: this gives them the opportunity to learn to co-operate, to share, and to develop leadership skills. They also learn how to cope with personal problems as well as learning how to think, to make decisions, to analyze and evaluate, and to communicate effectively. The pupils learn from each other as well as from the teacher.$ b* h& y$ \1 ^- ~
     Sometimes the pupils work in pairs; sometimes they work on individual tasks and assignments, and they can do this at their own speed. They also have some formal class teaching when this is appropriate. We encourage our pupils to use the library, and we teach them the skills they need in order to do this efficiently. An advanced pupil can do advanced work: it does not matter what age the child is. We expect our pupils to do their best, not their least, and we give them every encouragement to attain this goal.8 K! t& w5 R$ y2 _+ N
1). In the passage the author’s attitude towards “mixed-ability teaching” is _______.
2 x- Z" P: u+ H6 u' XA. critical  9 P0 s& e+ F( k3 P) ~' w
B. questioning
% Y8 W6 z$ [5 g+ VC. approving" f7 X% h4 b; R# O) O% X8 x
D. objective
. k* k0 E# H' \' b2 c      满分:2  分& Y; R" c- D; u4 Q: e
2). By “held back” (Line 1) the author means “______”
1 A/ M4 L2 h8 gA. made to remain in the same classes7 f+ Q1 V$ I2 r4 M& C
B. forced to study I the lower classes' b8 _6 Y# e' U  D# y
C. drawn to their studies
) g5 b+ n$ H/ S5 Z4 ^# xD. prevented from advancing
  b, A( l+ M% R# F/ T3 `! b6 H      满分:2  分
& H6 _" e8 {( \- g, n6 Q3). The author argues that a teacher’s chief concern should be the development of the student’s ______.; R* h* }; w* ?, `
A. personal qualities and social skills6 @+ P! {# `# e5 K* `0 B# p
B. total personality
6 w/ S5 u, |. w2 K0 FC. learning ability and communicative skills+ W: ^* u2 a) z: G  G7 m
D. intellectual ability1 |" s# A; [9 S9 A# i9 |3 l8 S
      满分:2  分1 F6 e0 J2 k' Q4 {; K2 n
4). Which of the following is NOT MENTIONED in the third paragraph?3 S, |2 }, U& \, p/ ~6 u7 @
A. Group work gives pupils the opportunity to learn to work together with other.6 A2 g1 n) {. U
B. Pupils also learn to develop their reasoning abilities.! Y( N0 [: M5 S. ~0 N1 i5 H
C. Group work provides pupils with the opportunity to learn to be capable organizers. ; v5 l$ u; ]3 o: c
D. Pupils also learn how to participate in teaching activities.
4 K( m( ^  }) Q) X$ X( M1 V      满分:2  分
& S$ O3 q* J; T. `+ m0 K5 e! `9 O! m5). The author’s purpose in writing this passage is to ______.! n3 J6 e: V% \: M( M. ~. `
A. argue for teaching bright and not-so-bright pupils in the same class7 x* ?- V- `. X0 @2 I2 _
B. recommend pair work and group work for classroom activities
4 W& B) b! O+ H' xC. offer advice on the proper use of the library
7 j3 K1 B1 w1 k; _, q3 N! r" q" nD. emphasize the importance of appropriate formal classroom teaching
" @+ j# W! l+ [. A1 n      满分:2  分 . {4 L$ e! q) u3 H# F
0 [, Y3 c3 k& o* W- t$ E# p
二、单选题(共 15 道试题,共 45 分。)V 1.  Hardly ______ the door when he rushed into the office.
3 m' Y  x! ^& e$ s7 V3 a- [+ WA. I opened0 q, k1 b# y2 L  y0 _. I
B. did I open% F: S$ p& ~/ i1 W& X
C. . W4 [7 h/ Z7 |- l
I had opened ; q- e+ ~0 }" ]8 t$ i" x  O

0 Q3 x4 _# a. U+ VD. had I opened; c/ |) \+ o8 @" R/ t. d
      满分:3  分4 v6 r  p5 B. n/ n+ x) X% d  |
2.  It is believed that music will help us ______.
  v+ \" t; v  [( m1 ^A. relaxed
1 ~9 I* T; E. s% `3 U& ]B. worried
: U/ {; Z- S: [1 m' t0 M+ BC. relax
7 ^) \; `- K) K3 u, MD. worry# l0 Q9 g1 j8 \8 c. x; t
      满分:3  分
& D4 w2 E% A& r! ~& f3.  The secretary will get everything ready before the manager ______ back.
6 F5 e3 i2 Q" l1 I8 AA. come. m4 i* T, `; ]' v( |) A% X
B. comes
0 s3 v$ J6 P* e7 Y  w5 bC. will come" O( J) t% ~+ F; ]. X. s
D. has5 r- ~  E4 B- P/ _( m1 {2 d
      满分:3  分. b5 T' V$ y* f7 |
4.  Mobile phones ______ very popular in our country in the past few years.) r& @* ?- ~0 r
A. become
6 w% \+ o7 b; ]6 p7 R8 ]- L  `B. became0 j7 h0 w; `+ R; p
C. have become
0 Z4 Q2 X5 T6 r: x/ sD. are becoming1 s4 H) ?" i& m
      满分:3  分: Y2 G) Q2 c2 `
5.  The little boy ________ his hiding place when he coughed.8 ]2 {2 _3 s( {# C4 B
A. gave away   
  E6 @3 u) ]% K- p* `B. gave up        # J3 B  @" N2 i/ Z
C. got away      
+ P5 w+ h; `, @* p$ J1 s6 n# Y% wD. got in  r, }" a1 P: O5 a/ m4 u+ B
) W) g- \9 v4 z. M6.  Several years went by ______ she realized that her husband had lied to her.  F' n: V2 t5 E4 J; M2 I  W# j
A. as
: z3 O% B3 F0 c4 g  `B. before! ]( ^9 x; V& u4 f
C. since
0 h3 N& G2 p8 I+ [! P' K; ND. when% K8 d. {# ?# G' L) J  a
      满分:3  分" w0 e& f# R+ P( n- y; E6 }
7.  It took her several weeks to ________ from the shock.
5 T/ A  J0 p/ ?& gA. imagine7 F2 Q. d" C* U0 s
B. improve
+ A- |1 t6 y# K1 ?C. recover" h2 D- a* ~; t, g. X
D. come
! u  l3 ^5 Y& X: [2 Y      满分:3  分9 ~0 L, m2 w- p/ L) x! B/ F
8.  ---- How about a date to the movies tonight, Jane?
; B+ a8 C$ N+ N* m, H   ---- _________________. 7 |% T- f* q! s9 Q
A. I don’t think so0 d) }7 E( s8 y+ A+ a
B. I’m sorry. I have to drive my mother home tonight+ c) t2 K# j( l# ]% j9 m
C. Never mind
( t' X5 Q& E; w4 R% T& i, O% J! }4 S4 y& `D. Take it easy6 U4 y( o3 w; v& J/ W  E
      满分:3  分7 L; P, k9 R" C
9.  —Excuse me, is this the Sale’s Department?% ^& S$ u: e) v4 \, y6 G# u
—_____________3 U( O+ T6 c" H8 W
A.  I’m afraid you have the wrong number.
! H* h8 _% X% X3 ?6 nB. You are wrong.8 g) o! B4 _" Q# n6 S$ R
C. What’s wrong with you?
. O3 K' D5 T6 M5 ^6 UD. What are you talking about?" f1 l! G: Y7 @" m" s4 u8 q( j
. K' u9 F7 N, b8 U: I/ ^. S' n" n10.  —It’s very thoughtful of you to give me a ride.- v7 W$ S$ t* e3 \$ y7 x% y( g
—_____________0 @( @# c. x& t+ Q! s2 |5 Q
A. It’s my pleasure.9 s- L. B3 v9 ?7 k
B. Take it easy.
- f; R3 P4 }4 [' GC. Sure.
! |$ h* M7 }/ t9 uD. Never mind.
  `2 k9 w' l- Q7 d# f      满分:3  分
( L2 K, m- e3 ?& ]' M11.  ________ Christmas Eve, it is said that Father Christmas brings presents but only to good children. 7 k. w2 l, D1 G, }, J& Y& j
A. on  
& w9 ~' W: M! }  r2 G) G0 G, l+ h  vB. at  & V) E& \( o$ E9 r7 y& S) j- U
C. over
3 g4 Q9 a" O7 s% t: ZD. in* U; r" m" l8 I, k
1 m1 `- H/ Q" S4 q' t12.  Your new job provides you ______ a lot of chances to travel around the world.
2 D( t: Z; K  c/ K/ DA. for  
* B9 D! u) ?* x" ]. k& ?( r: d( P3 rB. with 1 c: L/ c- a) O3 u
C. over+ l% r  U5 c' T" y. T" ^
D. to
" u5 ?3 d# ^8 G# u4 Q6 e& M" t      满分:3  分
& a( L7 {+ {' S+ ^1 ^9 L13.  — My grandmother's taken ill and I've got to go down to the hospital.9 m# M/ i& G1 V% p4 P$ l' c% r
— __________________ .
" Q% E' x& u/ @5 b- lA. We're going to the same place
9 Q( P) _7 ]2 g# n6 PB. Very sorry to hear it. I hope it's nothing serious! O9 d4 P* H' T6 X6 j6 o8 b+ y
C. Really?8 u! s* l% U% z; |' X  {/ z1 W
D. Let me go with you
- O7 ]3 R, r. ^( q      满分:3  分
& G$ h% L+ m1 N/ B5 h9 e& O8 i14.  John is always ready to offer a helping hand when others are ______ trouble.
* O5 m% i. }. l) z/ e  ^# p" nA. at
3 V3 Q4 I. P- C8 A$ wB. with' ^4 P! r5 \0 w
C. over
+ w* s# l$ ^7 K  o2 iD. in
# |" |7 n1 S, P9 B0 J( o      满分:3  分
# h7 v, s, _+ `4 U( D15.  They are planning to have the machine ______.: O5 J% _: m0 X3 e
A. being repaired  
$ c, B: Q" Q! h! zB.  repaired   $ s  a8 ^- k( s. |; Z
C. repairing
: `' P" C7 o  W  C7 V, {9 }D.  to be repaired
% ]) L6 p: K* O& q- j4 \; k, h- K! A: N. f: u: C7 d6 _
      满分:3  分 $ B  W$ S( L: j& [

* @! H$ p, l- t# H* H7 P三、完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 15 分。)V 1.  Who is responsible for kids’ online safety? 82 % say that parents should be responsible and that there’s no __1__ for not knowing enough information to __2__ kids. Nearly 90% of parents seek out information __3__ their kids’ Internet use a few __4__ a month, and almost all say they trust their own instincts (直觉) __5__ it comes to their fear about the Internet.& j0 V4 Q# r/ ~+ Z: l4 j( H: T

5 Z& O" W  e! \6 \/ @1).
6 [) Y, f* o: M- [A. times : I) _# R% [+ |" i; F1 l: D# ]
B. excuse
+ u( ^$ `' c! QC.  when   ) m" {; \' W' b+ s2 y
D.  protect   
/ e" v% L4 o5 c" KE.  about. d4 Z( A2 P8 ]1 j5 D
$ h3 b2 L  g3 [/ T( a' k  Q2). 9 b9 T7 L7 x6 Y! X5 X
A. times
) U% @1 e# D& P: A# I2 ~B. excuse
) N: F3 ~! R6 h9 e8 c: V* a3 M% |" A5 lC. when# x0 Q7 K0 J" }! i6 G, D
D. protect
7 m" h' J) ~# X, T$ IE. about
1 U" k- x$ ^" Y0 j( t/ R      满分:3  分: u/ |# Q8 g! j8 t; H; ]
3). 6 r0 N  q: q! L' N0 d+ `
A. times  
$ R! @6 p: w  T& bB. excuse
) m5 n) P0 ^: HC. when
$ ?/ K& V3 U2 M5 h/ `; R  ?D.  protect   , @3 S$ E  n- w% f% {& a
E.  about
" j% \, t% M  F2 C& }9 l      满分:3  分& O4 I: |: g- W% l3 \0 J
4). 2 a# X# R* [! k3 T- _$ G
A. times
  ^# P! x( {5 @" _% ~; F3 `B. excuse6 ^" c5 P# j. A8 C: L# {* H
C.  when   # ^$ Y1 s" s9 c7 s4 S  n5 L
D. protect" H# X5 h- K# t' `: C
E. about
- E! j3 y) n2 c, A      满分:3  分
, v, s! w/ |2 F8 X0 _5). % ?/ A5 A( z' x# j( @' u- a, d
A. + {1 B) f: B. T6 h3 T( z5 z
times' p3 [: N# m1 w% \  |

7 |8 z# T; }0 Z" t6 L& XB. excuse7 D6 p% k/ K1 h
C. when
, b6 W1 M5 _4 e3 sD. protect1 u; |7 k, F8 d& a) q3 ^
E. about
* r8 s1 s7 c6 M: \1 g2 Y. |      满分:3  分 / D4 ]. Z, z7 G7 c. O: R$ Q- T! q
6 k- k% _* z0 J! a) y9 B
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:50 , Processed in 0.103098 second(s), 23 queries .