奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 3116|回复: 0

大学英语(统考)在线练习题20(客观题)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-2 10:53:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏在线作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料以及奥鹏毕业论文,致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。% o$ c) y9 |3 }) U- \* L; ?: z1 f
, Z5 `7 |1 r: `1 G* X) M" t- d

: U& b$ G* l0 q: `' [: g! B' J一、阅读理解(共 4 道试,共 40 分。)V 1.  Albert Einstein had a great effect on science and history, greater than what only a few other men have achieved. An American university president once commented that Einstein had created a new outlook, a new view of the universe. It may be some time before the average mind understands fully the identity of time and space and so on---but even ordinary men understand now that the universe is something larger than ever before.
' N$ E9 \+ a( O" YBy 1994 the young Einstein had gained world fame. He accepted the offer to become a professor at the Prussian Academy of Science in Berlin. He had few duties, little teaching and unlimited opportunities for study, but soon his peace and quiet were broken by the First World War. Einstein hated violence. The misery of war affected him deeply, and he sat unhappily in his office doing little. He lost interest in his research. Only when peace came in 1918 was he able to get back to work.
. a! n5 n! ?. S' n4 N6 wIn the years following World War I honors were increasingly heaped on him. He became the head of the Kaiser Whihem Institute of Theoretical Physics. In 1921he won the Nobel Prize, and he was honored in Germany until the rise of Nazism when he was driven from Germany because he was a Jew.: D" x6 [% P# {# w$ ^  Q& H
4 X4 U/ s6 e. }0 _" T2 J; l
1). The main idea of Paragraph 1 is ______.
9 i9 H/ L+ T1 `) HA. the time when people know Einstein% L1 A" n: u- C- A8 _, c4 M
B. the feeling of an American college president" l( T& L- `$ k, ?
C. the change in human thought produced by Einstein# t! V5 J9 d$ ?3 j% c2 U
D. the difficulty facing teachers in understanding Einstein’s thought3 r7 E* ^8 z# S+ O8 c+ L& Q1 r5 b
      满分:2  分3 }# t  v( f/ H7 |. l+ P4 A
2). According to the American university president, ______.
0 @+ d+ L! g' H6 C. ?% ?A. everyone understands Einstein’s theory today
# E+ g/ z( h- M. H+ ^B. Einstein achieved more than any other scientists in history
, C* |/ Z6 f  y3 y" v6 vC. the theory of relativity can be quickly learned by everyone
/ Z, z$ s* O* c: RD. our ideas about the universe are different today because of Einstein
: ~8 |" c6 ?4 w" |2 d' x: f7 w      满分:2  分谋学网: www.mouxue.com
) u& d# A' _0 D. I; K3). According to Paragraph 2, Albert Einstein _______ .# R- H, r" c" c, ]' O, D: H
A. was a famous chemist8 o' G# N  n3 ?! D7 e0 D0 a
B. headed a research institute1 P- Y8 |: Y- e
C. was famous in the world
$ o8 Y, V! [: z+ j) e# M" Y' ?D. enjoyed reading about war
) ~* N/ F8 ^$ p      满分:2  分
# ~, p4 x* j. w8 B$ u4). According to the passage, Einstein did his greatest work _______ .3 C+ G$ s/ ~3 m+ U5 {
A. during World War I
0 r  |4 f2 h% y; x/ E. {B. when he was young* Z6 u% {& i6 l' ~( F3 F9 [7 q
C. when Nazism rose
7 N% W9 H  S4 ]; {6 p% }D. between 1906 and 1915& \) x5 }) L; |- s& L
      满分:2  分/ T- W' g+ Q4 e! ?- g5 P& z. l
5). It may be concluded that ______.) j; |' \: W( }" ^, l6 a8 H) ]
A.  Albert Einstein was forced to serve in the German army
2 z0 K. q8 k6 [B. Albert Einstein had no other interests besides science
. o  y/ m4 O) L: x" vC. Germans usually have a high respect for science
7 F1 n; V+ ]& w+ ^  I) |D. his reputation was ruined because of his work during World War I* r0 S3 ^# O# x5 w
      满分:2  分谋学网: www.mouxue.com
3 y/ r8 ^- [5 N! B0 x2.  A dream is one kind of experience. It seems as real as something that actually happens; in it the dreamer takes actions and reacts. During dreams the body is asleep but the thinking part of the brain is wide awake. In fact, it is more active than it sometimes is when the body is awake. " [: N/ W4 ~3 g2 Q' Q
One group of researchers decided to see what would happen if they stopped people from dreaming. As soon as the electroencephalograph (脑电图仪) registered a dream pattern, researchers woke the dreamer. They did this all night for several nights, every time the person started to dream. & H* U9 r+ c7 u) n( Q
The experiment revealed that people who were unable to dream became nervous, easily upset, and hungrier. As soon as they were able to sleep without interruptions they lost their nervousness and became normal again; however, they then had more dreams than usual. It was as if they were catching up on their dreams.& @9 g$ \- L% q# i/ n
To check these findings, the researchers carried on a control experiment. Again they woke people during the night, but during non-dreaming periods. These people did not change their daytime behavior. And when they were allowed to sleep without interruptions (打断), the number of their dreams did not increase.
8 `9 ^6 O( H( W' r% K# iExperiments like these have caused scientists to ask if dreams serve a purpose. Researchers know, for example, that some people who go for days without sleep will suffer from hallucinations (幻觉). Certain people even begin to show signs of mental illness. Some researchers believe that people become this way because they cannot have their usual numbers of dreams. According to this theory dreaming helps people to lead normal lives.. M  B) M; U$ ^  L: `
1). This passage is mainly about ________.' Q4 Y7 q# M/ B5 C( f& [1 J
A. people’s need for dreams 谋学网: www.mouxue.com1 r' A; c0 q/ R% w% b
B. the damage dreams do to people’s health  P: ^5 L& ?6 R# ?$ S2 b
C. dreams and realities; `/ {1 m$ h" C0 f( V+ \) Q- W
D. the relationship between dreams and diseases
5 H1 \) Q( U% T      满分:2  分
1 m" T7 Q! X- u2). According to the passage, dreams ________ .
8 o0 }8 A* o: S8 V1 x+ Y" [" vA. are considered to be people’s real experiences' g5 ~$ K0 D5 k
B. help cure people of nervousness and mental illness
$ q+ |" i7 A2 F; r) O" R* r9 ^C. happen in the thinking part of the brain  L. x: D: `6 R
D. cannot go on as before after the dreamer is woken
$ w. @6 ^+ g3 \0 \, \8 ^8 ]      满分:2  分
. F1 m8 m( `6 n4 n+ E3). People who slept with interrupted dreams showed signs of the following sufferings EXCEPT________ .
- Z1 G: _3 a& Y3 s* mA. nervousness 谋学网: www.mouxue.com. D' H* I: ?3 g- h  q" ^, p/ q
B. anxiety 0 `2 T/ M, `% l2 }" Y2 z% x
C. hunger
% |; y& g6 b. w! l  R0 i& V; wD. sleepiness$ S7 O( R! e( I/ P" m& H
      满分:2  分, w0 h5 `/ l# ~4 W/ z5 p$ O
4). When people were woken during non-dreaming periods, they ________.
9 j0 B, q+ p! tA. suffered from hallucinations% ~6 y- P' F1 t) Y7 _# }0 c
: G& K9 R" ]4 b) p: U
B. felt upset and nervous5 K9 \. @7 ^& O3 Z1 }6 I5 ]
C. had more dreams than usual
' B( F: t' p- }: j) O" ED. remained normal in their daytime behavior* V% d. F, T8 X
      满分:2  分) _' S1 t# H1 D# h6 Z
5). The sentence “It was as if they were catching up on their dreams” in Para. 3 probably means ________.
; x# x5 F4 c) |$ r5 A, eA. they seemed to do as their dreams dad told them to
+ a# Q7 Z& m! {B. they seemed to make up for the losses of dreams
1 G1 L8 ?5 h  I& T9 bC. they seemed to dream less because of the interruptions4 ^1 y# d  |) V5 R( ~
D. they seemed to sleep more after the interruptions& G- U9 m! j' \/ j% m7 M
      满分:2  分
; E4 b" z$ E* Y  `/ h3.  Soldiers and other military people wear uniforms with various other symbols to indicate their status. But in the business world everyone wears more or less similar suits, and you cannot tell at a glance who ranks higher or lower than another. So how do people in the business world show their superiority?
$ i' e- I, x: |* q5 pAn attempt to study this was made by two researchers using a series of silent films. They had two actors play the parts of an executive (经理) and a visitor, and switch roles each time. The scene had one man at his desk playing the part of an executive, while the other, playing the part of a visitor, knocks at the door, opens it and approaches the desk to discuss some business matter. The audience watching the films was asked to rate the executive and the visitor in terms of status. A certain set of rules about status began to emerge from the ratings. The visitor showed the least amount of status when he stopped just inside the door to talk across the room to the seated man. He was considered to have more status when he walked halfway up to the desk, and he had the most status when he walked directly up to the desk and stood right in front of the seated executive., |8 g) C6 o9 r1 M/ T$ P7 e1 s
Another thing that affected the status of the visitor in the eyes of the observers was the time between knocking and entering. For the seated executive, his status was also affected by the time between hearing the knock and answering. The quicker the visitor entered the room, the more status he had. The longer the executive took to answer, the more status he had.* {) \: h+ v& j( M' g% g4 M. A! N  ]9 w7 C
( y/ l6 b2 X& t! [3 l
1). The experiment designed by the two researchers aimed at finding out ________ .& }2 s$ T- H) V2 B' l5 g
A.  how business is conducted by an executive and a visitor
- D$ h2 ~1 O4 _  d/ Z1 x" V( ^/ aB. how to tell the differences between an executive and a visitor
  _: \# h3 t* D1 h& \谋学网: www.mouxue.com* j9 F( `1 H4 Y" Q  L! ^4 X
C. how to tell businessmen at a glance9 |. s- X, X* g3 ?! M& j

/ e" o6 Y- s) L7 P8 D0 ?D.  how businessmen indicate status9 L$ B* q  J! O, z# U
      满分:2  分; p, w0 D7 K5 ~7 y! G) z# `6 i
2). Which of the statements can best sum up the passage?: D% k3 s, n/ ^
A. The executive has a higher status than the visitor.
8 S$ v. @; c% z1 ]' FB. Military people wear uniforms but the businessmen do not.
$ M6 o; A8 a( q7 Z+ l! j/ F6 F
C. A study revealing a set of rules about the status of businessmen.
% y% T3 I; s5 @" Q; l  {  K) r$ D' U+ N, N. q. s  M9 Y5 s* H
D. It is a good method to use a series of silent film in research.! r& X( ^2 O4 q. k4 I) d, {) L3 y
3 ?) A0 `6 O7 H0 F3). Having entered the room, the closer the visitor approaches the executive, _________ .& b7 Z, a8 F( l* \% a, J7 ~
A. the less it affected his status
1 b- `6 ]% p/ oB. the lower his status
" p( J+ X! b4 D! ^/ |9 h) @" t; k0 x5 [: s. Q
C. the more it affected his status         
" F7 w5 W( g) U- f3 n7 CD. the higher his status
5 O" a/ `4 q( r( e  l      满分:2  分) ^' q# p; u! d. j/ j4 l5 J
4). The longer the seated man was in answering the knock, _________ .7 [+ A/ s; b7 `' J3 Y. k/ D
A. the higher his status  9 D$ \# m; M  r# i
B. the less it affected his status7 v7 x2 S* @+ i; I: i

, K, I: w$ p' nC. the lower his status                 
1 H6 _* _! u" AD. the more it affected his status  h) I1 s  X! N
      满分:2  分  P) |3 x; F$ ?: z
5). Which statement is NOT true?
2 R6 ]4 V) ]+ f" H2 I( v; tA. Soldiers wear uniforms with various symbols so that one can tell their status at a glance.
5 Z8 c$ p4 k( @- E4 F  pB.  In the experiment, one actor played the executive while the other played the seated man.      
* D4 J# m* O( ~2 V2 q5 s! zC.  Business people wear similar suits.% P% E2 e# Q% K5 |
谋学网: www.mouxue.com
7 {$ X& o4 ~. [, c8 b7 k3 q7 l2 vD. The audience watching the film rated the executive and the visitor in terms of status.9 Y, I1 p+ z: h' e2 k4 _$ y+ W9 [3 f2 O
5 U5 w# W( E& E
3 C8 u9 v0 s) \- V" A4.      Brazil has become one of the developing world’s greatest successes at reducing population growth-but more by accident than design. While countries such as India have made joint efforts to reduce birth rates, Brazil has had better result without really trying, says George Martine at Harvard.
2 R' A& I5 N6 ]! [2 x5 G    Brazil’s population growth rate has dropped from 2.99% a year between 1951 and 1960 to 1.93% a year between 1981 and 1990, and Brazilian women now have only 2.7 children on average. Martine says this figure may have fallen still further since 1990, an achievement that makes it the envy of many other Third World countries. ( H# \, C( J3 u8 q" z. g1 j$ [
    Martine puts it down to, among other things, soap operas(通俗电视连续剧)and installment(分期付款)plans introduced in the 1970s. Both played an important, although indirect, role in lowering the birth rate. Brazil is one of the world’s biggest producers of soap operas. Globo, Brazil’s most popular television network, shows three hours of soaps six nights a week, while three others show at least one hour a night. Most soaps are based on wealthy characters living the high life in big cities.
1 G* e" r* U5 y/ s“Although they have never really tried to work in a message towards the problems of reproduction, they describe middle and upper class values-not many children, different attitudes towards sex, women working,” says Martine. “They sent this image to all parts of Brazil and made people conscious of other patterns of behavior and other values, which were put into a very attractive package.” ) D0 e# W, h* V6 r, K( I
    Meanwhile, the installment plans tried to encourage the poor to become consumers. “This led to an enormous change in consumption patterns and consumption was incompatible(不相容的)with unlimited reproduction,” says Martine.
. j& n- O7 h( k$ y1). According to the passage, Brazil has cut back its population growth _________.
; R8 H. c9 Z  z! zA. by educating its citizens ; I6 ~! G5 v/ Y: r" P4 B# ^$ f1 o
B. by careful family planning # i. `$ B+ d) K4 v& K
5 |. b0 Y! I& T1 d5 i
C. by developing TV programmers! j; I+ P! K/ v
D. by chance
& U5 t1 I& r5 j, I      满分:2  分
% S" s6 w6 ~, }, U2). According to the passage, many Third World countries _________.7 `( |5 M  e! s
A.
4 I+ y, w6 V: dhaven’t attached much importance to birth control
9 i" `  ]' b3 q
! P& Z  y5 J" Y% I4 }$ }B. would soon join Brazil in controlling their birth rate9 |  y4 v7 p, d+ S0 ^3 K
C. haven’t yet found an effective measure to control their population
6 h1 \# e3 I) nD. neglected the role of TV plays in family planning: r0 C/ ~" j6 p4 ~, K
, V9 a% Q9 i) {" n" @5 ^3). The phrase “puts it down to” (Line 1, Pars.3) is closest in meaning to “_________”. % R- m9 N8 k1 m/ l
A. attributes it to6 L7 G9 Q9 L5 A
B. finds it a reason for0 W( J! K* f# s* f# s9 N- z
C. sums it up as
6 R' v- y! P& ^: z) W  QD. compares it to$ ]" C& i2 v3 D1 j* i
5 B6 i! \! h$ b8 v) N5 {+ N. x3 v4). Soap operas have helped in lowering Brazil’s birth rate because _________.5 [( T8 M/ [  S" g5 ^, e# B
A. they keep people sitting long hours watching TV ' _0 I' [( w6 Q' F, M4 D
B. they have gradually changed people’s way of life
5 g+ N" d2 [9 Q$ }. gC. people are drawn to their attractive package, ?# \0 }; ~: X6 B9 l2 h# F& a
D. they popularize birth control measures
" x3 P# ~, \( {5 b# B0 \, ?6 [      满分:2  分
  m2 Z* [' h3 |. j/ J- [5). What is Martine’s conclusion about Brazil’s population growth?
1 M3 x4 D5 z1 }6 W' W; B3 n% f) v1 cA. The increase in birth rate will promote consumption.
3 q5 x6 [& x+ f" h+ FB. The desire for consumption helps to reduce birth rate.9 r3 w% d+ y2 D/ }$ F. r% w8 [# O
C. Consumption patterns and reproduction patterns are contradictory! u! \0 E1 e  l1 c
D. A country’s production is limited by its population growth.6 E" X7 t2 c# d2 N, p4 L4 Y/ ~
5 l( \" w- O( E, }. r2 G) z$ g0 U* F" u
二、单选题(共 15 道试题,共 45 分。)V 1.  — Well done. Congratulations on your success.
: O& h! J0 W: I' L7 b$ b0 h- r; m— __________________ .( i, ]: \+ H* K5 ?3 g+ ]
A. Thank you very much
" H' O: e: F) j: O* D: oB. Oh, no, no
6 t0 R1 `8 _. m' T$ o2 KC. No, I didn't do very well2 D3 v) I8 Q6 `
D. Sorry, I couldn't do any better6 R" b# F9 U3 b& |( w! X
      满分:3  分
1 O; p1 }& N3 h1 U6 P- K2.  The old lady is often seen ______ out of the house and sit in the garden.
! d  k/ ?0 Z6 o5 d# l8 D8 P: e) D& QA. come 5 m7 {+ f6 j) e: D$ V" ?4 X' k; P
B. to come
' M9 J9 z4 ~/ [C. have come
* Z) T7 U, T8 `D. came8 _' B& J4 A" V" L! ]: B( {' {
) o! f8 N6 @) W& i. a" ~7 }( J9 |" }3.  He spends two hours every day surfing the Internet to learn about the ______ developments in the field.
& B, X# Z: ]+ o; rA. late     & I. b9 s5 K; f& v
B. later3 P8 N% W5 _- s* R1 F. p4 i- L

/ R- m& r- E' ]: z* ~6 G5 U: [5 s; |C. latter     A4 `5 U( m: v& [) r3 A# s7 D
D. latest) i3 G/ e8 w9 @' @& o% y
+ d1 x, R& r) C4 D8 b3 C4.  It is said that a new robot ______ by him in a few days.
# G: T2 I: P: {  h0 W+ z) Q0 f2 V$ H6 c4 ]
A. has designed      
3 E7 V) k/ }+ A0 {' m. h$ x8 fB.  has been designed  . V0 I7 y6 r2 Y% F

" @# Q) B( s- O; OC.  will be designed      ' @/ C! H9 w4 M0 e, W" [
D. will design) g: Y- z, O! D  d' i5 H. d
      满分:3  分$ c8 _% X  p2 ~+ o. a2 D; B
5.  ________ he is good at operating computers.6 a$ i: M9 H# C+ \2 T
A. It says that   
2 M# p- R# @3 A( t; {B. It said that  
5 L" h7 b9 j- _+ C
! [0 S2 x: y1 g/ J' q0 i, v1 M, f' g; zC. It is being said that2 M8 j6 {) q  f' J0 m6 K
D. It is said that3 Q- T# \! }5 U+ ~
      满分:3  分8 L* `5 A- C+ M1 m- M* X
6.  The manager needs an assistant that he can ________ to take care of problems in his absence.
0 X( M9 i* ?  _; ]A. depend on   ; q$ }" t" @- D$ ~0 s8 h1 N
B. depend in3 @% W8 K1 H& y; h
C. depend up
- |8 |" d8 {6 ?D. depend out
8 J0 ]3 g: q- u$ E) F. d      满分:3  分
+ c5 H2 E1 D* @' _) ]& {7.  —Hello, is that police station?
4 O8 h/ p: T( s, n—_____________
* f* _4 o6 Q5 m+ ~9 H  g+ z( LA. No. Why are you calling?4 c4 y7 V6 W( B5 |
B. Yes. Can I help you?
% q" Q. ~! o# h+ _C. You are right.
8 @6 R* b  ^: `. E* H' k3 _7 Y: _) jD. Yes. What’s your question?
2 `; D- V4 z4 C( [      满分:3  分) r- x' ?! m1 q6 ?3 {0 n3 `  L) b5 y7 C
8.  It is necessary that he ________ a good rest after working for a whole day.
$ I) Z  Q3 Y) M# {; E3 g: ^7 t$ A; _' ZA. is taking
' \$ |' \/ f- H/ u1 F* VB. takes# y* @6 _; }- }/ U3 _8 o1 M, d
C. has taken
2 ]' j- _" K( O$ l' K; F" N# iD. take$ `2 R1 B6 Y- Y6 A5 O3 Q# _, h
$ r: y, z( A* T5 X, \# G" t9.   ______ in thought, she didn’t hear anything I told her.
, k3 e- [- v8 }9 xA. Missed
" H- J: j* R, O# |8 T/ O! [$ ^# gB.  Fell ( q1 x3 a# j9 Y: c0 Y5 f! N
C. Lost  4 \: n' j: P5 j. L5 |
D. Failed3 ]# |7 C% C' E) {; H
& @' r' l! M. B10.  College has helped young people to ______ their interests.
; _$ e- Q& W9 R$ V* ^9 T. nA. broaden
* U  p3 j3 S5 fB. broad3 R* F7 }, V) D
C. abroad
, R% L: n) V8 t8 `D. board
4 X  O" p3 h* ^+ b( H      满分:3  分6 ]5 F) I$ }: e
11.  — These are certainly beautiful flowers. Thank you so much.0 P8 C$ x% v. J* @4 i: ~; W
— _________________ .
! ?9 H4 Q( z1 W( e% I. ^A. No, no. It’s nothing    / o  i7 z9 k- s1 @
B. You are welcome.
& k" j3 p2 T) L" SC. Yes, I agree.  . Q' O0 e2 x. W6 K8 `6 c2 J; T1 @
D. Yes, I think so, too, T. B# v/ ]8 g
4 d! M5 @1 t5 ~. k1 j12.  —Are you going on holiday for a long time?
  D- f; u: U. E; M—_____________
: ?$ {5 S- f2 \& _A. It was a long time.
1 {6 @* G( L) y- W! V1 H5 ^B. Two weeks ago.
% L, D1 ]% p* b+ X. O1 j" IC. No. Only a couple of days.
2 u1 h& [; q7 ?+ G, M1 p6 Q" gD. Not long time ago.) k# R$ M* F0 D7 B7 d1 a6 @
4 E9 z) j6 u4 s1 L9 ~13.  Mobile phones ______ very popular in our country in the past few years.& W9 U: N4 W3 X: h2 M
A. become
1 V7 m5 o( Y/ a* h$ i7 |+ |5 KB. became
8 v9 }* A  s3 n/ Q% UC. have become3 E2 v9 H* }" r# I
D. are becoming
$ }8 t9 m3 _  R4 c5 r      满分:3  分
! @3 C8 `. Z/ N14.  Not until I began to work _______ how much time I had wasted.5 E6 U% `: l/ G0 D2 f" R0 T
A. have I realized   
" }7 ~$ T$ S8 b2 S2 n3 X+ SB. did I realize6 |: K- b  Q  j( q
C. I have realized
* z9 K2 ^1 N) v/ w, OD.  I realized
; w, t; R3 t6 X+ d* U" n      满分:3  分
2 z$ x8 S( D1 `) K15.  —I am planning to study abroad, and I need your advice.$ @5 w; M! }! E  j. U3 L2 V( u
—_____________
3 T3 Y  C+ l% e+ a: i( BA. You don’t have to.     $ A8 f) s) U! m; e3 ?6 D! w! Q
B. You ask me?
! b2 |& V) [$ L# r; \2 H4 CC. What can I do for you?
: v+ T8 y1 p1 N9 ^6 V; P# xD. It is unnecessary.
; H& }8 s. M1 [+ o3 j      满分:3  分 8 z- E5 b4 D9 @$ t+ \) I. S

; j: r  l' n2 k9 j6 }三、完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 15 分。)V 1.  Dentists always ask questions when it is impossible for you to answer. My dentist had just pulled out one of my teeth and told me to rest for a __1__. I tried to say something, but my mouth was full of cotton wool. He knew I __2__ match boxes and asked me whether my collection was growing. In __3__to his questions I either __4__ or made strange noises. Meanwhile, my tongue was busy __5__ out the hole. I suddenly realized he had pulled out the wrong tooth.6 A! `/ F5 Z$ s/ O
1). 7 F* a. A: |! ^* v1 ]6 @
A. answer
( O0 }. X8 M9 s& p" Q- M6 tB. nodded
  g" y9 c' i' m* G- R. lC. searching
& ~  q/ k; D2 Z  }. Y. s! s2 [  qD. while( Q, C! t3 ]" z" W9 z2 |, S  t
E. collected& y6 R& c8 R/ q, y! u
      满分:3  分  o' a  ^; b" u0 u# o' b
2). * k( i' ^: O  b" v
A. answer/ J, i) [& X6 L- K$ A" ]& b2 R: T  ]
B. nodded , v* M2 P# f4 [, i- d3 E/ M  q$ J) Y
C. searching
2 o4 O+ J' O- J7 k) e  k9 U+ sD. while
: B+ B8 O4 j8 f" ME. collected
5 @& {, b5 J, q2 a* {% T% J; y# j      满分:3  分
: |# r* {0 T: t' [, r3). ( J" U1 ^: H8 t9 J0 Q* X# U
A. answer
( ]% D3 W; n/ E* N5 A. D; lB. nodded % K( ]# j$ }1 p
C. searching% V: i8 g  v6 v' `' ]6 ^; C
D. while
% s- e7 H$ a3 D5 cE. collected
  g! }7 z1 k9 ^5 `- x* w8 u      满分:3  分2 K* ~+ e3 s2 O% |% |1 ~
4).
# I8 N2 P" ~# L' N' }2 c' I* tA. answer% V4 o0 g' G0 ^- r8 S0 H
B. nodded
, ^0 L& O) }/ p; j4 KC. searching
* g! Y' U; M9 X0 _D. while
5 e2 T: F9 S1 lE. collected
1 c7 H0 t5 t! C: v" d0 E      满分:3  分
- r, s' S6 E8 D: P5).
, u# C+ M- [' w/ \: C; ?A. answer0 V+ z. Y! Q8 G
B. nodded * P/ K% C) F# [5 o4 X
C. searching7 X1 B1 o6 [. {& L; c+ o
D. while
* d- |! T) ~! k! l! P0 W# T7 zE. collected
& _0 I  k; e( f# N7 N! t% f7 O      满分:3  分
$ G' q$ ^9 d3 C' o7 p0 A( q7 `" B+ N8 h$ u8 j  c0 E6 m- o" E
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏在线作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料以及奥鹏毕业论文,致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。# C- V# K- }% n* O  S
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 14:24 , Processed in 0.116056 second(s), 23 queries .