奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1821|回复: 0

大学英语(统考)在线练习题7(写作)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-2 12:31:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、判断(共 5 道试题,共 100 分。)V 1.  
8 z. i6 N& ~1 v根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。: s8 i4 m% v* ~) J& X
写作题目:On friendship
5 w1 r+ v  J$ a) V& W! b# G7 Q参考范文:" E( I5 K  A7 v: v" z) l
    There are certain relationships among humans, and friendship is one of them. It is believed that friendship is very important to every one of us.
7 _% E: ]6 U+ `7 B( ?& v+ v* i    In our lives, we need friends to offer us help, support and encouragement when we are in trouble. Friends are also there to share our joys when success is achieved. Friendship is one of the greatest pleasures we can enjoy. It implies loyalty, sympathy, love and readiness to help.
- }7 E% C. o. i9 a9 Z& T! M    In a word, we need to cherish the friendship in our lives, because it is friends who share the happy moments with us and support us when there are hard times.
0 q$ A: x& k8 F1 p/ D: h, S4 E0 U) vA. 错误  H- U! e# A! r1 q+ V1 v: B! W, l
B. 正确' g6 c- H* I8 [1 l, @& h1 N
      满分:20  分
' s: P* {1 W$ ?6 I; `/ v2.  
! O" c4 ^) L8 Q, ]6 W根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。6 A5 I/ {1 m, Z  T) K. B+ c3 k
写作题目: On writing a blog8 A0 }7 y; j4 O- }+ y7 ~
参考范文:# K/ O( o1 A+ a
    More and more college students are becoming bloggers. They keep blogs to note down what happen to them, to describe their feelings and to express opinions on certain issues.# X) O5 Z; |- V6 H
    There are different views about this phenomenon. Some people think it’s a good idea for college students to keep a blog, saying blogs not only provide an outlet for the student’s inner feelings like traditional diaries, but also offer a new way through which young people can communicate with each other. Others think differently. They are afraid that some students have spent too much time on their blogs, trying hard to win clicks and replies. Therefore both their school work and interpersonal relationships may suffer.
' d9 u. Q3 u* I$ C, v    In my views, both views are reasonable. While writing blogs are advisable, students also need to be aware of its potential shortcomings.* J4 G% Z& d$ T0 n! H
& n! i' _4 D7 {6 o/ R2 [
A. 错误
' U$ k3 V7 A! n- R2 `$ i4 aB. 正确
( A2 S1 t- v9 L- |      满分:20  分# c! `, a* r' r$ e- Z) Y' `7 c
/ D1 O2 p: G+ K: {2 ^1 v6 I$ O# c根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
. s  c2 ^: Q5 o " {# E6 \( _8 v
写作题目:Getting to Know the World outside the Campus$ W2 k1 g9 B, P6 y! ^  H
参考范文:. i9 _% A/ r) s; V- ?, }6 v
    With the development of our society, the campus should no longer be an “Ivory Tower”. It is necessary for college students to go outside to get to know the world. They should acquire knowledge not only from books but also from the society. Thus they can adapt to society more quickly after they graduate from school.
1 |$ s; o8 R: p" Z1 i' R    Science and technology are developing rapidly with each passing day. Most students can keep themselves informed by watching TV, listening to the radio, reading newspapers and using computers. It is also good to take a part-time job, such as tutoring, or working in a restaurant. Any of these methods will enable students to get in touch with society.
- l/ s/ U: [" N7 W( H9 u    Summer vacation will soon be here. I’ve already enrolled to be a volunteer to help others. I think I can do well. Although I won’t be paid, the most important thing is that I can learn a lot about society.( e* u0 q. y7 c1 m4 i
A. 错误5 a9 K, r. x7 h( q0 j
B. 正确- Y) @1 J$ U" s5 g: `
      满分:20  分# [* ]7 O+ g2 ~% n' Z+ J
4.  , f0 ?2 G' g! O: ^
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。, i2 r+ \* Z2 U  `$ ^7 U  l
写作题目:How to keep healthy5 y; w( E2 t9 w0 W& @8 H
参考范文:0 k: g" m2 }/ i( {' D
    Today, people are paying more attention to their health, thus they tend to talk a lot more about how to keep healthy.
& s3 q( Q. }# l$ h- ]) G    First, it is necessary to do some exercise everyday. It is believed that regular exercise does good to our hearts. Second, make your diet more balanced. Try to have more fruits, vegetables and less meat in your everyday diet. Third, getting rid of some bad habits like smoking and drinking too much is also an important way to stay fit.
* v+ A' U, v/ y8 D9 D    If people follow these ways, their health will be improved greatly.; L0 Z5 n" C) O# p0 E
A. 错误/ N9 z) A( ^5 U: o$ I
B. 正确
3 O) l( b6 T1 ?; D2 a5 W6 \      满分:20  分  D; q4 y+ P/ z5 |$ ?! M  z3 ]4 j
5.  9 U* f8 V7 G( J
根据下面所给题目写出一篇不少于80词的短文。% C% i! o/ h3 \, d# z6 Q; o( U
写作题目:On computer8 m% `* q$ M" w* S: R2 Z) W, _
参考范文:
: z0 A( [6 A1 R5 i    In recent years, computers are becoming increasingly important in our daily life.# d3 U: W8 K+ s+ k
    Computers can help people in various ways. They can help children with lessons and homework, and help students and scholars do calculations, analyze data and present the latest achievements. What’s more, they can assist engineers in the design of a bridge or a space ship. Besides, computers can offer fun and entertainment to us with the Internet games, movies and so on.* J% h$ f& j% y: B, S, b0 j2 \
A. 错误- N2 }7 e7 E' B, M: U8 A) ?+ g
B. 正确
  b, z5 y8 A7 g) ?/ ^      满分:20  分
( c- k4 p  v; Z; f1 U% n& E' u& h9 C% L6 n% ^. y' b
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 08:07 , Processed in 0.080910 second(s), 23 queries .