谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. This question is too hard, it is _____ my comprehension.
2. It’s usually quiet here _____ Sunday mornings.
3. About the sixth century A. D. when few Europeans could read, the Chinese ____paper.
B. had invented
C. have invented
D. had been invented.
4. I don’t feel like ____ today.
5. Water usually freezes when temperature is _____ zero and ice changes into water again when the temperature is _____ zero.
A. below; above
B. under; over
C. above; below
D. below; over
6. Visitors _____ Beijing are sure to see the Summer Palace.
7. He ___his leg when he _____in a football match against another school.
A. broke; played
B. was breaking, was playing
C. broke; was playing
D. was breaking; played
8. He got a job so that he could be independent _____ his parents.
9. It was not until then that I came to know knowledge ____only from practice.
A. had come
C. would come
10. I am as poor as he, I mean I am ______ he is.
A. not richer than
B. no richer than
C. not as rich as
D. no more richer than
11. The teacher says that Xiao Yu ______ work harder.
A. will have to
B. has rather
C. would rather to
D. has better
12. I am especially glad that Bob decided to come to the party because we hadn’t seen him _____ several months.
13. These TV sets are different _____ quality and price.
14. When the class was over, everyone made ___ the dining-room.
15. "The days are getting longer." "Spring_______."
A. must come
B. must be come
C. is having to come
D. must be coming
16. He made a(n) ___ appearance and took up two hours out of my limited time.
17. Please return in an hour. I’ll be ready _____ then.
18. 8. He studied hard in his youth, _________ contributed to his great success in later life.
19. "I had to walk home yesterday: I had no money for my fare.""You______ me l I could have lent you the money!"
A. ought to tell
B. must have told
C. must tell
D. should have told
20. My room is a mess. It needs _____.
A. to be tidying up
B. tidying up
C. to tidy up
D. tidied up
21. The middle aged man was seen ____out of the house on the afternoon of the murder.
C. to come
D. have come
22. I ______on the door for ten minutes now without an answer.
A. was knocking
B. am knocking
D. have been knocking
23. John ______ go to the post office this morning, but he didn't.
A. was supposed to
B. is supposed to
C. supposed to
24. I’m ___ of cash at the moment. Would you accept a check?
25. I don’t know why she avoids _______ her opinion on the subject.
A. to give
B. to be given
D. being given
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册