谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 40 道试题，共 80 分。）V 1. Charles regretted ______ the TV set last year. The price has now come down.
B. to buy
2. It is required that all the teachers in the department ______ on a picnic next Saturday.
A. to go
D. might go
3. The problem is not _______ so easy as you think. It’s far from being settled.
4. Never before ______ see such a terrible car accident on the road!
A. I have
B. have I
C. I did
D. did I
5. —Thank you for inviting me. —______
A. I really had a happy time.
B. Oh, it’s too late
C. Thank you for coming
D. Oh, so slowly?
6. He didn’t pass the final examination. He ______ it.
A. must have prepared for
B. ought to prepare for
C. ought to have prepared for
D. ought to prepare for
7. — What a beautiful dress you’re wearing! — ______.
B. Thank you
C. Yes, it is
D. Sorry, it isn’t
8. Never before ______ see such a terrible car accident on the road!
A. I have
B. have I
C. I did
D. did I
9. He waited and waited and at last a gentleman _______ came forward.
A. dressing the black suit
B. wears a black suit
C. in a black suit
D. with the black suit
10. —It’s cold in here. Do you mind if I close the door? —______.
A. With pleasure
B. Yes, please
C. Of course not
D. Thank you
11. — Do you mind changing seats with me? — _______
A. Yes, you can.
B. Of course, I like to.
C. No, I don’t mind
D. Certainly, please do.
12. — I’m going to America for a holiday next week. — ______!
B. Wish you success
C. For sure
D. That’s great
13. — Why does he look sad? — There are so many problems _______.
A. remaining to settle
B. remained settling
C. remaining to be settled
D. remained to be settled
14. People at the party worried about him, because no one was aware _______ he had gone.
A. of where
B. of the place where
D. the place
15. What is the train _____ to Birmingham?
16. Two thousand dollars ______ enough for the car.
17. Tom, what did you do with my documents? I have never seen such a ______ and disorder!
18. Jane’s dress is similar in design ______ her siste’s.
19. — What will you buy for your boyfriend’s birthday? — I want to buy a _______ wallet for him.
A. black leather small
B. small black leather
C. small leather black
D. black small leather
20. —That’s a beautiful dress you have on! —______
A. Oh, thanks. I got it yesterday.
B. Sorry, it’s too cheap.
C. You can have it
D. See you later.
21. You shouldn’t ______ your time like that, Bob; you have to finish your school work tonight.
22. The girl is ______ of a film star.
23. —It’s rather cold in here. Do you mind if I close the window? —______
A. Yes, please.
B. No, go ahead.
C. Sure, please.
D. I don’t like it.
24. — It’s time to tidy your room, Harry! — See the tidy room, Mum! _______ is where it should be.
25. — Doctor, I don’t feel well. — _______
A. You are fine.
B. It doesn’t matter.
C. What’s the matter?
D. Don’t take it seriously.
26. While I was in the university, I learned taking a photo, _______ is very useful now for me.
27. Mother doesn’t know _______ the hammer after her son had used it!
A. where did her son put
B. where her son putting
C. where her son put
D. where to put
28. Did you notice the guy ______ head looked like a big potato?
29. I do not intend to follow that, because we shall have an opportunity to do so on another ______.
30. — Hey, Tom, what’s up? — _______
A. Yes, definitely!
B. Oh, not much.
C. What is happening in you life?
D. You are lucky.
31. The sports meeting was put off till the next week ______ rain.
A. in spite of
D. because of
32. —What can I do for you? —______
A. I want a kilo of pears.
B. You can do in your own way.
D. Excuse me. I’m busy.
33. She's the only child in her family, but they didn't really ______ her.
34. I will count three hundred and not one of you ______ move a bit.
A. is to
B. are to
35. You don’t mind ______ you Xiao Li, do you?
B. to call
C. to calling
D. my calling
36. The young lady coming over to us ______ our English teacher; the way she walks tells us that!
A. must be
B. can be
C. would be
D. could be
37. There’s lots of fruit _______ the tree. Our little cat is also in the tree.
38. The young actor who had been thought highly of _______ to be a great disappointment.
A. turned up
B. turned out
C. turned down
D. turned in
39. — If you like I can mail this letter for you. — _______.
A. That’s very kind of you
B. You are so kind
C. Please give me a hand
D. You are great
40. — Shall we sit up here on the grass or down there near the water? — _______
A. I’d rather stay here if you don’t mind.
B. Sorry, I don’t like neither.
C. Certainly, why not?
D. Yes, we like these two places.
二、判断题（共 10 道试题，共 20 分。）V 1. I wish he were a millionaire.
2. The boy ran to his mother cry
3. She closed the door and hurries away to class.
4. Success come from luck.
5. Only make efforts, you can get good results.
6. It is known to all that 70% of the earth are consisted of water.
7. There are some people believe that we should read selectively.
8. I am agree with it.
9. The bread my mother makes is much better than what you can buy at the store.
10. As is known to all that science plays an important role in development.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。