谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 40 道试题，共 80 分。）V 1. You don’t mind ______ you Xiao Li, do you?
B. to call
C. to calling
D. my calling
2. — I’m going to America for a holiday next week. — ______!
B. Wish you success
C. For sure
D. That’s great
3. It is the best _______ I have seen.
4. The wild flowers looked like a soft orange blanket _______ the desert.
D. to cover
5. The new order means ______ overtime.
C. to work
6. You object _______, don’t you?
A. that they come
B. that they came
C. to their come
D. to their coming
7. He is so honest ____ every student in our class loves him.
8. The atmosphere ______ certain gases mixed together in definite proportions.
A. composes of
B. is made up
C. consists of
D. makes up of
9. You shouldn’t ______ your time like that, Bob; you have to finish your school work tonight.
10. He studied hard in his youth, ______ contributed to his great success in later life.
11. Before the final examination, some students have shown _______ of tension. They even have trouble in sleeping
12. We should give the seat to _______ is old or sick.
13. — David injured his leg playing football yesterday. — Really? ______
A. Who did that?
B. What’s wrong with him?
C. How did that happen?
D. Why was he so careless?
14. — The physics exam is not difficult, is it? — _______. Even Harry _______ to the top students failed in it.
A. Yes; belongs
B. No; belonged
C. Yes; belonging
D. No; belonging
15. —I was worried about my maths, but Mr. Brown gave me an A. —______
A. Don’t worry about it.
B. Congratulations! That’s a difficult course.
C. Mr. Brown is very good.
D. Good luck to you!
16. They had succeeded _______ the task in time.
A. at completing
B. to complete
C. in completing
17. —Why didn’t you come to my birthday party yesterday? —______
A. Excuse me, my friend sent me a flower.
B. Fine, I never go to birthday parties.
C. Ha…ha, I don’t like birthday parties.
D. Sorry, but my wife had a car accident
18. We are interested in the weather because it ______ us so directly — what we wear, what we do, and even how we feel.
19. It is not that I am unwilling to help you ____I’m very busy.
C. but that
20. It was in 2001_________ this type of car began to be popular with the teenagers.
21. — Doctor, I don’t feel well. — _______
A. You are fine.
B. It doesn’t matter.
C. What’s the matter?
D. Don’t take it seriously.
22. Hardly _______ on stage _______ the audience started cheering.
A. he had come / than
B. he had come / when
C. had he come / when
D. had he come / than
23. While I was in the university, I learned taking a photo, _______ is very useful now for me.
24. — I’m terribly sorry that I’ve spilled some coffee on the carpet. — _______
B. It doesn’t matter.
C. That’s right.
D. Don’t mention it.
25. The students were all entertained in a Mexican restaurant, at Professor Brian’s ______
26. His salary as a driver is much higher than ______.
A. a porter
B. is a porter
C. that of a porter
D. as a porter
27. He waited and waited and at last a gentleman _______ came forward.
A. dressing the black suit
B. wears a black suit
C. in a black suit
D. with the black suit
28. It was getting _______, he had to stop to have a rest.
A. very darker
B. dark and dark
C. darker and darker
D. darkest and darkest
29. Neither John ______ his father was able to wake up early enough to catch the morning train.
30. I will count three hundred and not one of you ______ move a bit.
A. is to
B. are to
31. People at the party worried about him, because no one was aware _______ he had gone.
A. of where
B. of the place where
D. the place
32. Today’s weather is ______ worse than yesterday’s.
C. very much
D. much too
33. — Hi, is Mary there, please? — _______
A. Hold on. I’ll get her.
B. No, she isn’t here.
C. Yes, she lives here.
D. Yes, what do you want?
34. When Lily came home at 5 p.m. yesterday, her mother ______ dinner in the kitchen.
B. was cooking
D. has cooked
35. I do not intend to follow that, because we shall have an opportunity to do so on another ______.
36. — Why does he look sad? — There are so many problems _______.
A. remaining to settle
B. remained settling
C. remaining to be settled
D. remained to be settled
37. Never before ______ see such a terrible car accident on the road!
A. I have
B. have I
C. I did
D. did I
38. Both China and Japan _______ located in the east of Asi
39. — Shall we sit up here on the grass or down there near the water? — _______
A. I’d rather stay here if you don’t mind.
B. Sorry, I don’t like neither.
C. Certainly, why not?
D. Yes, we like these two places.
40. I was giving a talk to a large group of people, the same talk I ______ to half a dozen other groups before.
A. was giving
B. am giving
C. had given
D. have given
二、判断题（共 10 道试题，共 20 分。）V 1. Yesterday ,the street took place a serious traffic accident.
2. There are some people believe that we should read selectively.
3. Many cars give off the gas that the air polluted.
4. It is clear that the earth turns around the sun.
5. Comparing with the bike, the car runs much faster.
6. It is known to all that 70% of the earth are consisted of water.
7. The boy ran to his mother cry
8. Seeing is believing.
9. The picture is about a poor little girl lived in old China.
10. When he walking in the park, he felt a little tired.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。