谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. As soon as the ship docks，the passengers _______ to land．
A. were allowed
C. will allow
D. will be allowed
2. I think Daddy knew it himself, but he had to _______ his anger somewhere.
A. let off
B. let over
C. let in
D. let out
3. The poor and unemployed _______ to move from their villages and leave f or America.
A. were forced
B. was forced
C. were force
4. They learned the same things, so they could help _______their homework and talk about it.
A. one another with
B. one other with
C. one another for
D. each other for
5. Actually, the busier he is, _______ he feels.
B. the happy
C. the happier
D. happier more
6. Many stories are told _______ the fishes that get away.
7. I _______ you at once when I saw you.
B. know of
8. I found a place, _______ myself, and reached for the menu.
9. In fact, to work with one’s hands is thought to be dirty and ______ in such countries.
10. A good command of English depends upon ________ practice.
A. a lot of
B. a great deal
C. a number of
D. a good many
11. If no one cleaned our streets and _______the rubbish away from our houses, we should get diseases in our towns.
12. This story did not happen during the Depression; this was ________ and early 70’s.
A. in late 60
B. in the late 60
C. in the late 60’s
D. in late 60’s
13. The pupils laughed and shouted _______ they played ball games in the schoolyard or _______ the stadium.
14. The tall buildings ____of streets in New York make one feel as though he were walking through a deep valley.
A. at both sides
B. on either sides
C. at both side
D. on either side
15. He had grown up _______ the poor in London’s East End and experienced great poverty.
16. And he does not sit down _______ the other person does.
17. No matter _______ he says, I do not believe him.
18. I found a railway official and asked him if I could get a place _______in a sleeping-car.
19. I am _______ of money at the moment. Could you lend me some?
20. The new comers brought _______ not only different ways of life, but also with something else.
A. in them
C. with them
21. All the guest around the king’s daughter _______ their breath.
22. Now certain companies can help a young person _______ the right husband or wife.
A. in search
B. on search
C. in search of
D. on search of
23. I was ashamed of the place we _______ , so I managed four years without having a friend visit my house.
A. lived in
B. where lived
D. which lived
24. You may answer the question_____ in English _____ in Chinese.
C. either… or
25. The man ________ at the other side of the table rose.
A. to sit
B. to seat
26. He spent the whole morning _______ for the coming exam．
A. to preparing
B. having prepared
D. being prepared
27. Their son dreamed that he could succeed _______ they had failed.
28. About two hundred years _______ Christ the whole land was united under an emperor.
29. The King cried, “I command that all spindles in my kingdom _______ burned!”
A. are to be
B. will be
D. shall be
30. And practice needs great effort and _______ much time.
31. The Chinese family came to include _______ children and their parents _______ their uncles and aunts..
A. not only…but
32. It is reported that the fish can _______the difference between colors.
33. Think of ________ a small child does when he begins to learn his mother tongue.
34. When people _______ for a bus, or in a post office, he takes his turn.
A. are waiting
D. were waiting
35. She has worked ______that body and face for more than sixty years.
36. They were always looking for a house just a little better ________ the place we were living _______.
A. more as…in
37. The travelers were not aware _______ the danger ahead.
38. They put me in mind of _______ good things I might have bought with the rest of the money.
39. And while I am going to school I want a wife _______ my children.
A. looking after
B. to look after
C. looking about
D. to look about
40. Then, with the cheers of the kingdom, the two,_______ walked into a new worl##
A. hand to hand
B. hand in hand
C. hand with hand
D. hand for hand
41. He often ________ ideas and even “stole” most of his clothes from others.
42. As I sat into my seat and leaned back, the woman beside me seemed ________ and jumped up from her seat.
C. being frightened
D. to frighten
43. The sharp hearing of a fish _______ by two scientists.
A. have been proved
B. have proved
C. has proved
D. has been proved
44. There is no way to escape _____ the work.
A. to do
C. to have done
D. having done
45. Margie _______ her diary almost every day.
B. go on
46. I am thankful none of us children ever ________ our parents _______the poor living conditions.
A. blamed… for
C. blamed… to
D. blamed…at .
47. They made dishes, bowls, pots, plates and other objects of art ______ very fine earth.
48. His father died _______ drink.
49. The USA ______ a great advanced country without the labor of the newcomers.
A. could become
B. can become
C. couldn’t have become
D. couldn’t become
50. “Niggers are dirty,” he said. “_______ mud,” said I. “And I am not as dirty as you, yet.”
A. It is
B. That is
C. So is
D. Nor is
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册