谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. There is now considerable ___ for their safety.
2. Circus tiger, although they have been tamed, can ___ attack their trainer.
3. ___ man can now create radioactive elements, there is nothing he can do to reduce their radioactivity.
D. Now that
4. He fell in love with Mary at the ___ of her.
5. The ___ of such a dishonest man as mayor disappointed everyone.
6. I should like to rent a house, modern, comfortable and ___ a quiet neighborhood.
A. all in all
B. above all
C. after all
D. over all
7. We seldom ___ about where to stay in Paris.
8. He decided not to attend the funeral ___ there was a security problem.
B. because of
C. due to
D. owing to
9. Between the two given choices the former one sounds reasonable while the ___ seems unacceptable to us.
10. There are few electronic appliances ___ to raise fears regarding future employment opportunities than robots.
B. more likely
C. most likely
D. much likely
11. We haven’t been able to find out the ___ of the rumour.
12. There is little chance that mankind would ___ a nuclear war.
13. He always tends to go from one ___ to the other.
14. Supporters of gun control have worked for many years to ban the sale of ___ handguns in America.
15. A snake ___ along the ground.
16. The final decision is left ___ me to make.
17. An ___ between parents regarding the rearing of their children often goes on for years.
18. The story that follows ___ two famous characters of the Rocky Mountain gold rush days.
19. He ___ his success to good luck more than to ability.
20. My house ___ a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom.
A. makes up of
B. is composed of
C. is made of
D. is consisted of
21. The two companies signed a trade ___.
22. Tom ___ to review his lessons before exams.
A. went out his way
B. went out of his way
C. went of his way
D. went out of a way
23. She speaks in low ___.
24. The sounds of music grow ___ in the distance.
25. I finally ___ the reference in a dictionary of quotations.
A. track out
B. track down
C. track up
D. trace down
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册