谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. We can’t know why he avoided ___ to us.
A. to speak
C. having spoken
2. My elder brother ___ as a lawyer.
A. puts into practice
B. keeps himself in practice
C. is out of practice
D. is in practice
3. ___ travels more slowly than light.
4. At the bus stop ___ a soldier and two young men on their way to North Carolina.
C. sits and waits
5. I can say with ___ that our performance will be a success.
6. Don’t ___ this news to the public until we give you the go-ahead.
7. It’s the kind of story we ___ as myth.
A. think of
B. think of it
C. think it of
8. What good would guns have been to Jeremy and me?
9. That can't be happenning to me.(选择最恰当的译文)
10. The snails are going to leave their old house and move to a new ___.
11. There was once an ___ idea that the earth was flat and motionless.
12. Doing your homework is a sure way to improve your test scores, and this is especially true ___ it comes to classroom tests.
13. So, once I had made a considered decision, I no long ___ it.
A. 因此， 我一旦做出了决定，我就不再老想着它了
14. I remember ___ to help us if we ever get into trouble.
A. once offering
B. him once offering
C. him to offer
D. to offer him
15. I felt somewhat disappointed and was about to leave, ___ something occurred attracted my attention.
16. The unversity of Maryland ___ a campaign to stop one from of cheating.
17. It was the only way I could find the peace of mind I needed to relax.(选择最恰当的译文)
18. Johnny opened his sister's mail out of ___.
19. A large part of human activity, particulaly in relation to the enviornment, is ___ conditions or events.
A. in response to
B. in favor of
C. in contrast to
D. in excess of
20. Sometimes patients suffering from severe pain can be helped by“drugs” that aren’t really drugs at all, ___ sugar pills that contain no active chemical elements.
A. or rather
B. rather than
C. but rather
D. other than
21. So, once I had made a considered decision, I no longer ___ it.
A. dwelt on
B. dwelt in
C. dwelt with
D. dwelt at
22. He is going to the garden to ___.
A. watering the plant
B. have watered the plant
C. have the plant watered
D. water him the plant
23. As you have seen, the value of nation’s currency is a ___ of its economy.
24. The roots of all these events ___ history.
A. lie under
B. lie up
C. lie in
D. lie on
25. Having been found guilty, the man was given a severe ___ by the judge.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册