谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 10 道试题，共 50 分。）V 1. The first European settlement on the continent began in ____________.
2. Which statement is NOT true about Ireland ?
A. Ireland is divided into two political units
B. Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom
C. The Republic of Ireland is an independent country
D. Ireland is called the Emerald Isle because of its rich deposit of emeralds
3. The Head of State of New Zealand is _________.
A. the Prime Minister
B. the Governor-General
C. the British monarch
D. the Ombudsman
4. The largest state in Australia in terms of population is ____________.
B. New South Wales
C. Western Australia
5. Which of the following organizations was started to provide medical help to people in remote and isolated places?
A. The Red Cross Society
C. The Royal Flying Doctor Service
D. The National Health and Medical Research Council
6. The original inhabitants of New Zealand are called___.
7. The Australian national day is set on January 26 to commemorate ______________.
A. the founding of the Commonwealth of Australia
B. the discovery of ＇the great southern unknown land
C. the first European settlement of the continent
D. Captain James Cook's first voyage around Australia
8. Convict transportation to the mainland of Australia ended in__________.
9. In the 18th century, there appeared___in England, which owed a great deal to the invertion of machines.
A. the Industrial Revolution
B. the Bourgeois Reformation
C. the Wars of the Roses
D. the Religious Reformation
10. With which of the following countries has Australia achieved full free trade?
C. New Zealand
D. The United States.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册