谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 22 道试题，共 66 分。）V 1. The art set Lisa got for her birthday ______markers, colored pencils, and a set of paints.
2. The opposite of (capable) is:
A. not able
3. Because she thinks it is ______ to do the same kind of exercise every day, Shannon sometimes runs, sometimes swims, and sometimes rides her bike.
4. To (suspect) is to:
B. put away
5. If something is (modern), it is:
B. broken down
6. I would like to (identify) the beautiful flowers in my neighbor’s garden. In other words, I would like to
A. find out what kind of flowers they are.
B. plant the flowers.
C. take the flowers.
7. It is my ______ that my husband makes the world’s best chocolate cake.
8. If you (create) a new way of doing a job at work, you
A. come up with the idea on your own.
B. have trouble finding a way to do the job better.
C. are happy that other people found a way to do the job better.
9. Jeanne was ______ when she learned she had fallen asleep in class and had snored loudly.
10. There’s an unusual (twist) to the plot at the end of the book.
11. Although whales need air, they have the ______ to stay under water for as long as two hours.
12. Because John is my closest friend, I can talk to him about the ______ parts of my life.
13. If you talk about （intimate）matters with your coworkers, then you talk with them about your
A. private life.
B. helpful ideas.
C. things that are perfect.
A. hard work
15. If dinner at a restaurant （includes）dessert, this means that
A. dessert will be a part of the meal.
B. dessert will not be a part of the meal.
C. dessert will be the only thing in the meal.
16. (Tension) is:
C. a nervous feeling
17. If you （regret）something, you:
A. feel bad about it
B. are thankful for it
C. are nervous about it
18. A young man (accused) two teenagers of stealing. That means the young man
A. joined the two teenagers in stealing.
B. told the two teenagers about the stealing.
C. said the two teenagers had stolen something.
19. I can’t (concentrate) on what I’m doing while the noise is going on.
20. The opposite of （cautious）is:
A. not easy
B. not cold
C. not careful
21. The opposite of （timid）is:
22. After two years, the prisoner was given his （liberty）.
二、多选题（共 2 道试题，共 4 分。）V 1. They had ______ talked for half an hour ______ she entered.
2. Do you know the date ______ is my birthday?
三、判断题（共 6 道试题，共 30 分。）V 1. After using the (external) part of onions and potatoes in a meal, I use the peels to make broth.
2. Many people don’t eat much breakfast because their hunger in the morning is (intense).
3. Helen is far too (critical) of her husband. She adores him and never finds fault with him no matter how badly he treats her.
4. Suddenly, the music (ceased), and the room was very quiet.
5. The bare, dry, stony fields look very (fertile).
6. If you want to gain weight, you can (eliminate) more calories in your diet by adding nuts and olive oil to your meals.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区