谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. We've made some achievements, but there is still a long way ( ).
B. to go
D. to be gone
2. Once you put the folk tale ( ),it will be very popular.
A. in white and black
B. in black and white
C. by white and black
D. with black and white
3. Though he did not say so directly, the inspector ( ) the man was guilty.
4. Great Britain and France will hold a ( ) regarding some European economic problems.
5. A ( ) change in policy is needed if relations are ever to improve.
6. The Prime Minister refused to ( ) on the rumour that he had planned to resign.
7. Work paid according to the amount done puts a premium ( ) speed and not ( ) quality.
B. of , of
C. on , on
D. from , from
8. The airplane took off soon. It was like being on an old train ( ) from side to side and going faster and faster.
9. She is fond of ( ), so do not approach her and tell her what trouble you. She will make it known to all.
10. Peter, John and Tom each ( ).
A. say they came first
B. says they came first
C. says he came first
D. say came first
11. ( ) from the apple tree.
A. It down fell
B. there it is needed
C. Down fell it
D. Fell it down
12. Shirley ( ) a book about China last year but I don't know whether she has finished it.
A. has written
C. had written
D. was writing
13. Look at all the corruption that’s going on. It’s time the city was ( ).
A. cleaned out
B. cleaned down
C. cleaned away
D. cleaned up
14. Magnificent views over the countryside have often ( ) people to write poems.
15. The room is in a terrible mess; it ( ）cleaned.
A. can't have been
B. shouldn't have been
C. mustn't have been
D. wouldn't have been
16. Can you find ( ) at the hotel for the night?
17. The Olympic Committee has drawn up strict rules for the athlete to ( ).
A. go on
B. go with
C. go without
D. go by
18. John ( ) to be a polite man. But in fact he is very rude.
19. The large company is( ) small ones by buying up their shares.
A. taking off
B. taking over
C. taking in
D. taking from
20. This river is so big that it is impossible to build a ( ) under it without modern technology.
21. She did it( ) our effects to stop her.
A. in regard to
B. with regard to
D. in spite of
22. The person ( ) I complained is the manager.
B. to whom
D. to who
23. The cure rate of many disease increased dramatically after penicillin was ( ) by more doctors.
A. put into practise
B. put into effect
C. put to use
D. put into operation
24. The tragic ending of the novel can bring ( ).
A. your eyes to tears
B. tears to your eyes
C. your eye to tear
D. tear to your eye
25. With the help of the government , a large number of people ( ) after the flood in 1991.
26. It is more than twenty years since premier Zhou ( ) ,but he still lives on our hearts.
A. passed away
B. passed off
C. passed over
D. passed for
27. She is fainted. Having been thrown cold water on her face ,she ( ).
A. came out
B. came through
C. came round
D. came true
28. The end ( ) the means . This saying implies even a wrong or unfair method may be allowed if the result or purpose of the action is good.
29. He soon made a ( ) for himself on the stage .
30. In the United States, the foreign policy is decided by the ( ) government, not by each state.
31. When a spacecraft travels, one of the major problems is reentry into the Earth’s ( ).
32. Give me your telephone number ( ) I need your help.
C. so that
D. in case
33. He insisted that his brother ( ) the window. It was clear that someone else broke the window.
A. should not break
B. should not have broken
C. hadn't broken
D. would not break
34. Both O.J.Simpson and Jim Brown have been ( ) as the greatest players in the history of football.
35. Modern man faces dangers completely unknown ( ) his predecessors.
36. This river forms a natural ( ) between China and Korea.
37. The （ ）is nearly dead , so I can not start the car again.
38. The chances of seeing a helicopter in my hometown are one ( ) a million.
39. I remember ( ) the article the day before yesterday.
A. to read
B. to have read
D. to reading
40. Go back to work , otherwise you will be ( ).
41. He is ( ) to speak the truth.
A. too much of a coward
B. too much a coward
C. so much a coward
D. so much of a coward
42. The rising of pieces will ( ) off demands for pay increase .
43. Why do you want a new job ( ) you've got such a good one already?
44. A burning cigarette he threw into the wastepaper basket ( ) fire to the hotel.
45. His ( ) personality provides good material for critics.
46. The ( ) of Confucius built the temple in memory of their ancestor.
47. You can take ( ) seat you like.
A. no matter what
B. no matter which
48. In some markets there may be only one seller. ( ) is called a monopoly.
A. Situation as this
B. Such kind of situation
C. Such a situation
D. A situation of this
49. The unpleasant taste ( )in his mouth for hours .
50. We can not trust him any more because he often ( ) his duty.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册