谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。高级英语阅读(二)作业策略）V 1. ( )'He made a rough ____ of the first floor of that building, showing us where his office was located.
2. ( )'He ____ his father in appearance but not in height.
3. ( )'______ likes money, but money is not ______.
A. Everyone, everything
B. Everyone, anything
C. Someone, nothing
D. Nobody, everything
4. ( )'______their differences， the couple were developing an obvious and genuine affection for each other.
A. But for
B. For all
C. Above all
D. Except for
5. ( )'____ from space, the earth looks like a “blue planet”.
B. To see
D. Having seen
6. ( )'Even though he has lived in China for many years, Mark still can not ____ himself to the Chinese customs.
7. ( )'Great Britain and France will hold a ____ regarding some European economic problems.
8. ( )'“He is said to be a wise leader.” “Oh, no, he is _____ but a wise leader.”
9. ( )'I remember that I ( ) the Party before my graduation from the university.
D. joined in
10. ( )'I was born in Japan, but I have ____ Chinese citizenship.
11. ( )'1,3,5,7 and 9 are ____ numbers and 2,4,6 and 8 are not.
12. ( )'If you _____ stop smoking, you can only expect to have a bad cough.
B. would not
C. do not
D. can not
13. ( )'—Has the little girl passed ______ P.E. test? —She has tried twice, and the teacher will allow her to have _____ third try.
A. the; 不填
B. a; the
C. the; a
D. the; the
14. ( )'As teachers we should concern ourselves with what is said, not what we think _____.
A. ought to be said
B. must say
C. have to be said
D. need to say
15. ( )'It is impossible for us to ____ such a difficult task within the limited time.
16. ( )'During the eight years' war, many people ____ their blood for their country.
17. ( )'He got gradually ( ) in the case, though he didn’t intend to originally.
18. ( )'He has ____ much time and energy for his invention.
19. ( )'He will agree to do what you require _______ him.
20. ( )'Excuse me, sir. Could you please tell me what number I should dial to get the ____.
21. ( )'He didn’t make ________ clear when and where the meeting would be held.
22. ( )'Although he knew little about the large amount of work done in the field, he succeeded ______ other more well?informed experimenters failed.
23. ( )'_______ smoking, he would not have got cancer in the lung.
A. Was he given up
B. Had he given up
C. Did he give
D. If he gave up
24. ( )'_____ Jinan you see today is quite _____ different city from what it used to be.
A. The, 不填
B. 不填, a
C. The, a
D. A. a
25. ( )'Chocolate and ice-cream have different ____.
26. ( )'It ________ we had stayed together for a couple of weeks _______ I found we had a lot in common.
A. was until; when
B. was until; that
C. wasn’t until; when
D. wasn’t until; that
27. ( )'As a chairman for nearly ten years, Professor Smith has never ____ to anything dishonest.
28. ( )'He read the paper several times but be still____ some printer’s errors.
29. ( )'In the class the teacher asked the students to ____ their bad habits.
30. ( )'_____________ worries me the way he keeps changing his mind.
31. ( )'He said in his letter that he would ____some photographs but I couldn’t find anything in the envelope.
32. ( )'Don’t forget to ____ to let us know you arrived safely.
33. ( )'If your letter is over weight, you must pay for the ____.
34. ( )'A new idea began to ____from his mind when he was on his way back home.
35. ( )'A man is being questioned in relation to the ________ murder last night.
36. ( )'____is usually the chief enemy of the camera lens.
37. ( )'A ______ to this problem is expected to be found before long.
38. ( )'It is usually warm in my hometown in March, but it ____be rather cold sometimes.
39. ( )'Although punctual himself,the professor was quite used ______late for his lecture.
A. to have students
B. for students' being
C. for students to be
D. to students' being
40. ( )'I'm sure he is up to the job ______ he would give his mind to it.
A. if only
B. in case
41. ( )'A good teacher always tries to ____ students to ask question.
42. ( )'Before you begin writing your paper, please write____ first. Then we can have a better idea about what you are going to talk about.
A. an origin
B. a detail
C. an example
D. an outline
43. ( )'I will give you my friend’s home address, ________ I can be reached most evenings.
44. ( )'His continuous failure revealed his ( ) to handle the matter.
45. ( )'_______, a man who expresses himself effectively is sure to succeed more rapidly than a man whose command of language is poor.
A. Other things being equal
B. Were other things equal
C. To be equal to other things
D. Other things to be equal
46. ( )'I don't think it advisable that Tim _______ to the job since he has no experience.
A. is assigned
B. will be assigned
C. be assigned
D. has been assigned
47. ( )'___How did your students express their thanks to you on Teachers’ Day? ---A gift together with many flowers _____sent to me.
48. ( )'As a commander, you should not ____the soldiers to unnecessary danger.
49. ( )'Having decided to rent a flat, we ______ contacting all the accommodation agencies in the city.
A. set about
B. set down
C. set out
D. set up
50. ( )'Even though he knew that I should study, he still ____me to go to the movies.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册