谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。高级英语阅读(二)作业策略）V 1. ( )'He always ____ to everything and never agrees with anybody.
2. ( )'Even though he knew that I should study, he still ____me to go to the movies.
3. ( )'He tried to ____ with the manager for his salary.
4. ( )'He ____ his father in appearance but not in height.
5. ( )'Having worked for three hours or so they stopped ( ) a rest.
B. to take
D. having take
6. ( )'By 1929, Mickey Mouse was as popular _______ children as Coca-Cola.
7. ( )'_______ smoking, he would not have got cancer in the lung.
A. Was he given up
B. Had he given up
C. Did he give
D. If he gave up
8. ( )'I was born in Japan, but I have ____ Chinese citizenship.
9. ( )'English has become a communication ____ for people from different countries.
10. ( )'He read the paper several times but be still____ some printer’s errors.
11. ( )'I will give you my friend’s home address, ________ I can be reached most evenings.
12. ( )'____ I don't mind telling you what I know. --- You _____ . I'm not asking you for it.
B. may not
13. ( )'A new idea began to ____from his mind when he was on his way back home.
14. ( )'If tap water were as dangerous as some people think, ______ would be getting sick.
A. a lot of more us
B. more a lot of us
C. a lot of us more
D. a lot more of us
15. ( )'He will agree to do what you require _______ him.
16. ( )'As a result of careless washing the jacket ______ to a child's size.
17. ( )'I forget where I read the article, or I _________ it to you now.
A. will show
B. would show
C. am going to show
D. am showing
18. ( )'He made a rough ____ of the first floor of that building, showing us where his office was located.
19. ( )'A good teacher always tries to ____ students to ask question.
20. ( )'During the graduation ____, the president gave a wonderful opening speech.
21. ( )'A ____political and economic situation is very important for the development of any country.
22. ( )'He has ____ much time and energy for his invention.
23. ( )'Great Britain and France will hold a ____ regarding some European economic problems.
24. ( )'He always leaves ____ for all the words he does not know in his translation.
25. ( )'___How did your students express their thanks to you on Teachers’ Day? ---A gift together with many flowers _____sent to me.
26. ( )'He didn’t make ________ clear when and where the meeting would be held.
27. ( )'___________ that Marie was able to set up new branches elsewhere.
A. So successful her business was
B. So successful was her business
C. So her business was successful
D. So was her successful business
28. ( )'As teachers we should concern ourselves with what is said, not what we think _____.
A. ought to be said
B. must say
C. have to be said
D. need to say
29. ( )'It is usually warm in my hometown in March, but it ____be rather cold sometimes.
30. ( )'In order to write his paper, he borrowed a lot of ____ books from the school library.
31. ( )'______ he works hard, I don't mind when he finishes the experiment.
A. As soon as
B. As well as
C. So far as
D. So long as
32. ( )'Although he knew little about the large amount of work done in the field, he succeeded ______ other more well?informed experimenters failed.
33. ( )'Every boy and every girl_____here . Let’s have the meeting.
34. ( )'____is usually the chief enemy of the camera lens.
35. ( )'______ I really don’t like art, I find his work impressive.
36. ( )'I feel ____to say that I can not believe what he said.
37. ( )'___The woman biologist stayed in Africa studying wild animals for 13 years before she returned. ____ Oh, dear! She _______ a lot of difficulties!
A. may go through
B. might go through
C. ought to have gone through
D. must have gone through
38. ( )'He changed into women’s clothes （ ） he wouldn’t be recognized.
A. so that
B. for fear that
C. in case
D. as if
39. ( )'_______ that my head had cleared, my brain was also beginning to work much better.
40. ( )'For many cities in the world, there is no room to spread out further, ________ New York is an example.
A. for which
B. in which
C. of which
D. from which
41. ( )'A ______ to this problem is expected to be found before long.
42. ( )'He could not help ( ) that something bad would happen.
A. to think
D. being thinkings
43. ( )'If your letter is over weight, you must pay for the ____.
44. ( )'_________ was most important to her, she told me, was her family.
45. ( )'During the eight years' war, many people ____ their blood for their country.
46. ( )'_______ in the mountains for a week, the two students were finally saved by the local police.
A. Having lost
C. Being lost
47. ( )'I agree with most of what you said, but I don't agree with _____.
48. ( )'Has it been warned that all the children in this area____stay at their homes until the Flu has been controlled ?
49. ( )'He got gradually ( ) in the case, though he didn’t intend to originally.
50. ( )'If you don’t try your best to learn all subjects, you will ___ behind.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册