谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 40 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. The teacher would have to spend a lot of time _______ what the studen’ts already know in the subject.
A. find out
B. to find out
C. finding out
D. found out
2. I’m afraid these shoes are not ______ in your size.
3. The mother demands that the children ______ her.
D. should obey
4. —Excuse me, sir. Where is Dr. Brown’s office? —_______
A. You can’t ask me.
B. Pardon? I have no idea.
C. please don’t say so.
D. Sorry, I’m new around here, too.
5. Where there _______ a will, there is a way.
C. will be
D. has been
6. —How long will your trip take? —_______
A. It’ will start tomorrow.
B. It has two days.
C. It took two weeks.
D. It will take about two weeks.
7. —Excuse me. Do you think I could change my appointment from 2 to 3 o’clock? —_______
A. Sorry, my timetable is full.
B. No, you can’t.
C. It’s not right to do so.#It’s up to you.
8. The man I met yesterday _______ to be one of my sister’s old friends.
A. turns off
B. turns out
C. turn on
D. turn over
9. The teacher said, “What are you thinking about?”=The teacher asked me _______ thinking about.
A. what were you
B. what you were
C. what I was
D. what was I
10. Yesterday the teacher told the students, “You will learn two lessons this week.”=Yesterday the teacher told the students that _______.
A. you will learn two lessons this week
B. they would learn two lessons this week
C. they will learn two lessons this week
D. you would learn two lessons this week
11. Whatever she did, it made no difference.
A. He didn’t appear until the dancing party began.
B. He appeared until the dancing party began.
C. He appeared, but the dancing party didn’t begin.
D. He didn’t appear, but the dancing party began.
A. As a young girl under the age of 18, she was therefore not fully responsible for her actions.
B. Girls under 18 needn’t responsible their actions.
C. As a girl with age of below 18, she shouldn’t take duty for her actions.
D. When she was a girl at 18, she wa
14. — What’s the weather like in your hometown? —_______
A. it’s a nice place.
B. I like the food there.
C. He asks me whether I like the weather.
D. It’s cold in winter and hot in summer.
15. The sun heats the earth, _______ is very important to living things.
16. It may be more of a suggestion than an invitation.
17. —_______. —About 25℃.
A. The temperature may be higher.
B. How is the weather today?
C. What’s the temperature today?
D. What is the weather forecast say?
18. I’m afraid these shoes are not _______ in your size.
19. —What’s the time by your watch? —_______
A. It’s half past five.
B. It’s Sunday.
C. It’s February.
D. It’s a fine day.
20. —How about going to see a film together this evening? Let’s make it 6:30 at your place. —_______
A. Yes, it does me good.
B. Ok. I’ll be ready.
C. I’d like that very much.
D. What’s the best time to meet?
21. —who is that man? —_______
A. He is a student
B. He is Doctor Took
C. A driver, I suppose
D. He’s drunk
22. 13. He didn’t go to the meeting last night and ______.
A. So did I
B. Neither did I
C. So I did
D. Neither I did.
23. These girls have an advantage _______ those in calculation.
24. 7. Li Hong speaks good English, which will be an ______ for her in hunting job.
25. —I think Tom works harder than Bill. —_______
A. I’m glad to hear that.
B. I’m sorry fro Bill.
C. I’m sorry, but I can’t agree with you.
D. Thank you for saying nice things for Tom.
26. —Have a nice trip. —_______
A. Why not.
B. Thank you, the same to you.
C. You are right.
D. Let’s have it together.
27. It was in the Pacific Cinema _______ they had seen this movie last spring.
C. in which
28. _______ you see it, you will never forget it.
D. As soon as
29. —Unbelievable! I have failed the driving test again! —_______. This is not the end of the world.
A. Good luck
B. Cheer up
C. Go ahead
D. No problem
30. Before 2010 we will finish _______ the park.
D. to build
31. _______ we should go to the park depends on the weather.
32. —What a poor job I’ve done! —_______
A. Do it again.
B. You can do it.
C. Do your best!
D. Don’t be upset. No one can do it better than you.
33. By the time he was 12, Edison _______ to make a living by himself.
A. would begin
B. has begun
C. had begun
D. was begun
34. —How much does a radio like this cost? —__________.
A. I’d like to buy it
B. it’s of very good quality
C. About eighty-five dollars
D. It depends on how you like it
35. Although he’s only 16 years old, _______ he has been a college student for two years.
A. Good teachers always ask the students to think.
B. Good teachers often like the students to think independently.
C. Good teachers often encourage their students to think for themselves.
D. Good teacher always independently encourage their students to think.
37. 4. I can ______ you of the reliability of the news.
38. We would appreciate it if you could confirm your participation at your earliest convenience.
A. In the past several months, we have successfully increased our productivity.
B. We have succeeded in speeding up our production rates in the last few months.
C. In the last several months, we have speeded up our production rates.
D. We have increased our prod
A. The hospital demanded that the government give more assistance.
B. The hospital demanded that the government gave more assistance.
C. The hospital demanded that the government to gave more assistance.
D. The hospital demanded the government giving more assistan
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册